Racism: Can you prove it's even real?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
I hate asking a stupid question like this. But sadly, too many people accept allegations without any kind of proof. I mean proof in a court of law kind of objective proof. Not subjective opinionated emotional he said/she said with blinders anecdotal allegations.

Last edited:
I hate asking a stupid question like this. But sadly, too many people accept allegations without any kind of proof. I mean proof in a court of law kind of objective proof. Not subjective opinionated emotional he said/she said with blinders anecdotal facts?

I suppose one knows racism when they have been a victim of discrimination based on the color of their skin, the House of Worship they attend or being passed over for a promotion based on their gender.

• Banned
I hate asking a stupid question like this. But sadly, too many people accept allegations without any kind of proof. I mean proof in a court of law kind of objective proof. Not subjective opinionated emotional he said/she said with blinders anecdotal facts?

I suppose one knows racism when they have been a victim of discrimination based on the color of their skin, the House of Worship they attend or being passed over for a promotion based on their gender.
I've been targeted by blacks that hate me because of my race...I've seen blacks lie about certain incidents that had NOTHING to do with race...I've seen blacks try to kill someone based on race... really. And the same asshole that tried to kill a groundskeeper said (my all-time favorite quote): "I hate whites, they are all racist". After a while you get a little cynical. It's like the boy that cried wolf or fire in a crowded theater accept 100x that. Jessie Smoletts fool me once shame on me stuff.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as a stupid question when one is seeking knowlege however the topic is more complex than a lot of people seem to realize.

The courts recognize that there is seldom "smoking gun evidence" of a person's intent to racially discriminate against another so they allow an inference to be made from the evidence. One of the questions that the EEOC asks and can be used to create a basis for an inference of racial discrimination is "How were you treated differently than others similarly situated as yourself?". This allows the complaintant/plaintiff to demonstrate how others with the same or similar circumstances, years of service, level of education, disciplinary history, etc. were treated more favorably, etc. than they were but there is more to it than just this.

The following case is the result of a investigation into religious and national origin discrimination but it contains information demonstrating how they conducted their investigation. Remember, it's not just racial discrimination that is unlawful. Discrimination due to your gender, any disabilities, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, etc.

Electroimpact to pay $485K over anti-Muslim harassment, retaliation claims | Washington State

"The complaint alleges that Zieve screened out applicants that affirmatively indicated that they were Muslim, or that Zieve perceived to be Muslim based on their name, photograph, national origin and/or application.

As a result, 94.5 percent of Electroimpact’s 474 engineers are white, according to a June 30, 2016 report to the U.S. Department of Labor. The complaint alleges that these practices make Electroimpact’s claim that it is an “equal opportunity employer” false advertising.

Electroimpact also maintained a listserv where employees discussed and shared “jokes.” Many emails and “jokes” posted to the listserv were demeaning to Muslims or those perceived to be Muslim.

For example, one employee emailed: “How do you save half the Muslims? Kill the other half.”

Zieve encouraged employees’ conduct on the listserv and often engaged in similar conduct."

There is no such thing as a stupid question when one is seeking knowlege however the topic is more complex than a lot of people seem to realize.

The courts recognize that there is seldom "smoking gun evidence" of a person's intent to racially discriminate against another so they allow an inference to be made from the evidence. One of the questions that the EEOC asks and can be used to create a basis for an inference of racial discrimination is "How were you treated differently than others similarly situated as yourself?". This allows the complaintant/plaintiff to demonstrate how others with the same or similar circumstances, years of service, level of education, disciplinary history, etc. were treated more favorably, etc. than they were but there is more to it than just this.

The following case is the result of a investigation into religious and national origin discrimination but it contains information demonstrating how they conducted their investigation. Remember, it's not just racial discrimination that is unlawful. Discrimination due to your gender, any disabilities, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, etc.

Electroimpact to pay $485K over anti-Muslim harassment, retaliation claims | Washington State

"The complaint alleges that Zieve screened out applicants that affirmatively indicated that they were Muslim, or that Zieve perceived to be Muslim based on their name, photograph, national origin and/or application.

As a result, 94.5 percent of Electroimpact’s 474 engineers are white, according to a June 30, 2016 report to the U.S. Department of Labor. The complaint alleges that these practices make Electroimpact’s claim that it is an “equal opportunity employer” false advertising.

Electroimpact also maintained a listserv where employees discussed and shared “jokes.” Many emails and “jokes” posted to the listserv were demeaning to Muslims or those perceived to be Muslim.

For example, one employee emailed: “How do you save half the Muslims? Kill the other half.”

Zieve encouraged employees’ conduct on the listserv and often engaged in similar conduct."
So the best evidence you've got has to do with people rejecting a a totalitarian, supremacist ideology?

• Banned
70 yeas ago maybe, in the Midwest we didn't have that. Red zones. Thing is about THAT, well we didn't have section 8 housing or consequentially the HUGE crime increase...poor blacks murdering each other, that's a consequence of Democrat liberals policies.

I've been targeted by blacks that hate me because of my race...I've seen blacks lie about certain incidents that had NOTHING to do with race...I've seen blacks try to kill someone based on race... really. And the same asshole that tried to kill a groundskeeper (my all-time favorite quote): "I hate whites, they are all racist". After a while you get a little cynical. It's like the boy that cried wolf or fire in a crowded theater accept 100x that. Jessie Smoletts fool me once shame on me stuff.
Were you able to ever do anything about being targeted?

70 yeas ago maybe, in the Midwest we didn't have that. Red zones. Thing is about THAT, well we didn't have section 8 housing or consequentially the HUGE crime increase...poor blacks murdering each other, that's a consequence of Democrat liberals policies.
Can you please provide some context to your comment, I dont' know what you're referring to

I hate asking a stupid question like this. But sadly, too many people accept allegations without any kind of proof. I mean proof in a court of law kind of objective proof. Not subjective opinionated emotional he said/she said with blinders anecdotal allegations.

There were 5,818 single-bias incidents involving 7,121 victims. Of those victims, 59.2 percent were targeted because of a race/ethnicity/ancestry bias; 19.7 percent because of a religious bias; 17.7 percent because of a sexual orientation bias; 1.7 percent because of a gender identity bias; 1.2 percent because of a disability bias; and 0.4 percent because of a gender bias.

I've been targeted by blacks that hate me because of my race...I've seen blacks lie about certain incidents that had NOTHING to do with race...I've seen blacks try to kill someone based on race... really. And the same asshole that tried to kill a groundskeeper (my all-time favorite quote): "I hate whites, they are all racist". After a while you get a little cynical. It's like the boy that cried wolf or fire in a crowded theater accept 100x that. Jessie Smoletts fool me once shame on me stuff.
Can you please provide some context to your comment, I dont' know what you're referring to
I just want proof of racism, not allegations or insinuations That's it. And you know exactly what I mean. Proof in a court of law PROOF. Not that subjective "that cloud over there looks vaguely racist" bullshit. Real hard nosed proof.

Last edited:
I just want proof of racism, not allegations or insinuations That's it. And you know exactly what I mean. Proof in a court of law PROOF. Not that subjective "that cloud over there looks vaguely racist" bullshit. Real hard nosed proof.

I already posted the link to the FBI to you.

I suggest you take the time to read it.

Racism is not unlike a ghost sighting. No one has ever physically interacted with a ghost in such a manner as to be scientifically documented. Nor has anyone ever scientifically weighed or measured racism. That's because racism is perhaps the most subjective concept in all of human existence. Everyone has an opinion about what racism is but no one can quite compose a definition that is universally accepted. Accusations of racism are also completely subjective. What one person claims to be racist is another person's exercise of free speech. Much like mythological creatures and the concept of superstition, racism is more legend and religion for some than quantifiable commodity.

I haved lived this, and that's all I am saying. I have seen the scoundrels and the blacks race baiting, way before Jesse Smollets. Please its like Munchausen's by proxy syndrome, blacks do this ALL the time, "I am a victim of racism" stuff. Really it needs to be investigated by psychiatrists because its the root of this BLM crap.

I haved lived this, and that's all I am saying. I have seen the scoundrels and the blacks race baiting, way before Jesse Smollets. Please its like Munchausen's by proxy syndrome, blacks do this ALL the time, "I am a victim of racism" stuff. Really it needs to be investigated by psychiatrists because its the root of this BLM crap.

What you're talking about, from the position of black racism against other races, is projection, co-dependency and delusions of grandeur in a sense so pathological these mental disorders have transcended many generations of black Americans. Some blacks project their personal failures onto white people, white history and white economic success rather than realize success comes from within. What can one say, we're easy targets. There are so many more of us than them. Blacks also have become co-dependent on white people in an addictive sense; they are addicted to blaming whites for their own lack of personal responsibility and in many cases . . . inferiority complexes. And lastly, Blacks use racism against whites to self promote these far fetched delusions of grandeur wherein whites are these devils who severed their ancient royal lines and thus robbed them of their rightful places as modern day kings of . . . well, something or somewhere. Rap music, glorified sports millionaires, mass murderer thug and rapist drug kingpins . . . all very common further black delusions of grandeur they project onto themselves as ultimate fantastical justification narratives for the imaginary evil done to them in the modern world by whites and other races.

" Proof in a court of law PROOF "

How are you going to get that when someone would have to be an idiot to either admit to being racist or leave the evidence in an email or on a notepad? The burden of proof being that high is racist in of itself.

The house on un american activities committee house hearing committee member asked senator J.Mccarthy in the early 50's. Have YOU no shame? I would ask the BLM after all the property damage and lives lost, HAVE YOU NO SHAME?

Forum List

Back