Joe Biden Proves He Is An Idiot

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
"Joe Biden
l1t0 horsSsgu ·
As we pursue diplomacy across the board, the U.S. will champion the democratic values that go to the very heart of who we are as a nation and a people—freedom, equality, opportunity, and a belief in the universal rights of all people.
It's stamped into our DNA as a nation."

Nations are not living organisms. They have no DNA.

"Joe Biden
l1t0 horsSsgu ·
As we pursue diplomacy across the board, the U.S. will champion the democratic values that go to the very heart of who we are as a nation and a people—freedom, equality, opportunity, and a belief in the universal rights of all people.

Really? You're using this as an example of him being stupid?

My word.......

I thought it was going to be something he did that was stupid... instead.....

That was just a metaphor.

However, what the turd was really doing was rejecting Trump's nationalism and replacing it with globalism.

Fuck globalism.

Joe says lots of dumb things. Just like Don did.

Yet another example of how similar the two fools are.

"Joe Biden
l1t0 horsSsgu ·

LOL. This is what you are down to? Well, that kinda seals the deal. Your side has nothing. The best you can do is nitpick his words???
Well, look at it this way, at least Biden wasn't laughed at by a roomful of diplomatic representatives.
Remind me who that happened to again? :)

LOL. This is what you are down to? Well, that kinda seals the deal. Your side has nothing. The best you can do is nitpick his words???
Well, look at it this way, at least Biden wasn't laughed at by a roomful of diplomatic representatives.
Remind me who that happened to again? :)
Only he was laughed at. He is the laughing stock of the entire planet and the butt of every joke.

"Joe Biden
l1t0 horsSsgu ·

Joe Biden is an idiot, but you whining about him using an oft used figure of speech just makes you one as well

Joe Biden is an idiot, but you whining about him using an oft used figure of speech just makes you one as well
This is a common affliction of partisans of the two criminal gangs. We had to endure this stupid shit for dumb Don’s entire presidency, by idiots on the left.

This is a common affliction of partisans of the two criminal gangs. We had to endure this stupid shit for dumb Don’s entire presidency, by idiots on the left.

On this we agree. My favorite part is when they go "well, the other side did it first"

Xiden had multiple aneurysms and then had his dome lopped in half and they scrambled his brains.

1506507628624-surgeonsimulatir.jpeg

NO WAY HE EVEN KNOWS WHAT DNA IS.

Clinton used to go off script frequently. He was a very strong and eloquent speaker. Come on you’re better than this.

Yet he still had people write his speeches....just like every other POTUS.

Trump used to adlib as well, yet he still had people write his speeches.

Forum List

Back