Joe Biden Proves He Is An Idiot

There is a lot of that going around. You only seem to care when it is the person from the wrong party
I care when I have a Senile Moron with his finger on the button who got in to office under extremely suspicious and outrageous circumstances.

But, he's Putin and Xi's little butt puppet.

Not my hair sniffer!

He's all yours.
1632315175143.png

1632315239280.png

That was just a metaphor.

However, what the turd was really doing was rejecting Trump's nationalism and replacing it with globalism.

Fuck globalism.

Nationalism is poison.. Trump is a globalist..

Biden has aged worse than Vince Neil. (That is a great joke for anyone who knows music)

you did not give a shit the last four years with the other Senile Moron with his finger on the button.

party is all you care about.
No indication President Trump was ever senile now was there?
Goes to show you are no better than the other lefty liars on this forum.

Do you have a hair sniffing addiction?

Call 1-800-FauxXiden

There were many indications he was senile, but you could not see them because your head was too far up his ass
No one who is senile can have off the cuff, frank, unscripted, discussions like president Trump was able to do, making himself the most accessible president in history.

This makes you a liar and a moron and worthy of the flames of Hell.

Liars cannot enter in to the Kingdom of Heaven.

Repent Fork Tongued Sinner!

Enjoy suffering under Bunker Joe.

1632315896196.png

"Am I Senator Now Mommy?"

Which in Trumpeze is him typing Coffee at 4:00 AM in the morning when he gets up.
Absolutely...but one would think the TYPO was some sort of suicide manifesto by the UNIBOMBER.

The lying sacks of shit on the left have a mock pearl clutching freak out over THAT....but see NOTHING wrong with Biden cussing out soldiers and calling a citizen "LYING DOG FACED PONY SOLDIER".

"Joe Biden
l1t0 horsSsgu ·
As we pursue diplomacy across the board, the U.S. will champion the democratic values that go to the very heart of who we are as a nation and a people—freedom, equality, opportunity, and a belief in the universal rights of all people.
It's stamped into our DNA as a nation."

Nations are not living organisms. They have no DNA.

Traitor Joe continues.....

"And the most recent confirmation of that is my deep commitment to freedom and democracy for everyone in Afghanistan...."

Absolutely...but one would think the TYPO was some sort of suicide manifesto by the UNIBOMBER.

The lying sacks of shit on the left have a mock pearl clutching freak out over THAT....but see NOTHING wrong with Biden cussing out soldiers and calling a citizen "LYING DOG FACED PONY SOLDIER".
Hilarious because it's true and not a "bunch of malarkey."

He has proven this over and over and over and over
this isnt one of those times.

No one who is senile can have off the cuff, frank, unscripted, discussions like president Trump was able to do, making himself the most accessible president in history.

This makes you a liar and a moron and worthy of the flames of Hell.

Liars cannot enter in to the Kingdom of Heaven.

damn you are in for a hell of a shock.

Enjoy suffering under Bunker Joe.

Who the occupant of the White House is has no impact on my life and sure does not cause me to suffer. Seems you are the one suffering here

Forum List

Back