Joe Biden: "Over a billion three hundred million trillion three hundred million dollars. Trump just talks the talk. We walk the walk."

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I remember using a made up # like that, when I was 6 or 7 years old.

White House Quietly Corrects Joe Biden Transcript After Numbers Gaffe​

The White House appeared to smooth out the language in a speech transcript after President Joe Biden was accused of flubbing spending numbers at an event in Las Vegas.

Biden appeared at the Carpenter International Training Center in Las Vegas on Friday to tout his administration's over $8 billion in railroad investments, including a $3 billion high-speed rail line project connecting Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and San Francisco that many of the union's members will be working on. During his speech, Biden appeared to cite an inaccurate spending figure tied to his 2021 infrastructure bill, before seemingly trying to correct himself to a closer figure.

Got fixed, right? Trump would keep insisting he’s right and, if not, it’s always somebody else’s fault. Who’s more pathetic, Trump or those who support him?

Got fixed, right? Trump would keep insisting he’s right and, if not, it’s always somebody else’s fault. Who’s more pathetic, Trump or those who support him?
was does Briben continue to say he had no contact with Hunters business partners and that he knows nothing of their business dealings .. why does he stick to that lie ?

You're voting for a fuck who is not only flooding what was our country, but who will be five years older ENTERING his second term, than Reagan was when he LEFT the White House. That makes you pretty damn stupid.

Western civilization's governments are more and more being run by super old dudes. This has to be fixed and we might as well start with Biden. Shitcan the old fart and let''s elect RFK Jr.

So you idiots focus on a flub which got corrected while completely ignoring something else he said:

And here's the best part: It means jobs — union jobs. Jobs, jobs, jobs," he said. "I'm a big environmentalist. That's why I'm always talking about the environment. When I think environment, I think jobs. Thirty-five thousand jobs during the construction phase; ten thousand union jobs in the building trades: carpenters, electricians, ironworkers, laborers, and more. Jobs, and jobs beyond."

He continued: "In fact, once we complete this train line, it's going to be operated by union workers. That means a thousand...that means a thousand new jobs for track and signal workers, on-board workers, shop craft workers, everyone—everyone who works on the rail
."

And you idiots wonder no one takes you seriously. :itsok:

So you idiots focus on a flub which got corrected while completely ignoring something else he said:

And here's the best part: It means jobs — union jobs. Jobs, jobs, jobs," he said. "I'm a big environmentalist. That's why I'm always talking about the environment. When I think environment, I think jobs. Thirty-five thousand jobs during the construction phase; ten thousand union jobs in the building trades: carpenters, electricians, ironworkers, laborers, and more. Jobs, and jobs beyond."

He continued: "In fact, once we complete this train line, it's going to be operated by union workers. That means a thousand...that means a thousand new jobs for track and signal workers, on-board workers, shop craft workers, everyone—everyone who works on the rail
."

Ah, those quotes from the blithering idiot didn't help you. How many union jobs has Briben killed with his environment climate change SHIT!

was does Briben continue to say he had no contact with Hunters business partners and that he knows nothing of their business dealings .. why does he stick to that lie ?
Because he has got away with lying his entire career. He still became our President. Therefore he seriously believes he can lie to us and we will believe everything he says.

."

If you line up the different types of employment industries, manufacturing brings in many more jobs to service it. Government employment for example rings in much less servicing employment and also has the citizen taxed more. This is a reason there was a rust belt and still is to some extent. Detroit and other cities with auto manufacturing lost a lot more with the servicing employment wiped out also. Pittsburgh lost in a huge way with the steel industry however that started earlier, and the politicians switched to other forms of employment to help the city out with the decline of steel. Yeah. Some years ago, I saw a chart in different types of employment. Manufacturing brings the most satellite employment by far and enriches an area with it. It is at the top and each level below it will add employment also as it splinters.

Forum List

Back