Joe Biden: "Over a billion three hundred million trillion three hundred million dollars. Trump just talks the talk. We walk the walk."

If you line up the different types of employment industries, manufacturing brings in many more jobs to service it. Government employment for example rings in much less servicing employment and also has the citizen taxed more. This is a reason there was a rust belt and still is to some extent. Detroit and other cities with auto manufacturing lost a lot more with the servicing employment wiped out also. Pittsburgh lost in a huge way with the steel industry however that started earlier, and the politicians switched to other forms of employment to help the city out with the decline of steel. Yeah. Some years ago, I saw a chart in different types of employment. Manufacturing brings the most satellite employment by far and enriches an area with it. It is at the top and each level below it will add employment also as it splinters.
Well, then you will be happy to know that we are experiencing a labor shortage. Lots of manufacturing jobs - few workers.

See you on that other thread.

His brain is mushed
But do you know what's really bad? The POTUS is supposed to be the top job in the world, and look at the fool in that position. If I lived in the US, that's what I would be cringing about.

We've not been doing so well with PM's in the UK, but Biden takes it to a whole new level.

But do you know what's really bad? The POTUS is supposed to be the top job in the world, and look at the fool in that position. If I lived in the US, that's what I would be cringing about.

We've not been doing so well with PM's in the UK, but Biden takes it to a whole new level.

He's gone, mentally and physically.

And they want to prop him up for 2024? Roflmao

Want to make a trade? :auiqs.jpg:

In other words, you got nothing? Yeah, thought so.

Not a problem. I never expect you retards to back up anything you post, so you didn't disappoint. Now, fuck off.
Here we have the species Unhinged Left Winger. Now the mono-brow and desperate attempt to overcome it's inadequacies.

Here we have the species Unhinged Left Winger. Now the mono-brow and desperate attempt to overcome it's inadequacies.
:itsok: Poor retard. Posted crap and got called out. Next time think before posting. Will help you look less of a fool.

Let him go... for heaven's sake

what the Rats are doing to him is inhumane:confused:

1702258074559.png

Forum List

Back