Joe Biden Just Implied the 82nd Airborne Is Going Into Ukraine – “You are going to see when you are there”

He did say those words. End of story. Only Biden can walk it back, nobody else has that authority least of all you.
If you haven't checked out what Russia is saying then you don't know anything about the topic.
Otherwise, don't bother me.

scruffy

Trump did not send mixed signals---PUtin knew Trump would thump his ass if he invaded so PUtin did not invade under TRump.

Biden told Putin that he could do a minor excursion into Ukraine and that the Us would not do anything...so PUtin invaded with Biden not wanting to do anything until PUtin starting letting the cat out of the bag about Biden and his Son/FAUCI/OBAMA doing bioweapons in Ukraine as well as china...Money again ran through Hunters bank accounts.

If you haven't checked out what Russia is saying then you don't know anything about the topic.
Otherwise, don't bother me.
Biden doesn't represent Russia. I suppose a two bit foreign clown might not understand that. You are in no position to lecture Americans on their expectations of American presidents.

Yes, the 82nd airborne is to go to the Ukraine, and drop their weapons just behind enemy lines, that is behind the Russian lines. Then leave. Yes, we are giving weapons to russia.

I could not make this up if I tried.

I urge everyone to watch a you tube video...Country Joe and the Fish..."What are we fighting for"......Just replace "Vietnam with "You ah kran" History repeats itself like a stuck needle on an old 33

I prefer 'Death and Destruction' by the New Riders of the Purple Sage.

A fitting ode to our lunatic Godless Nation!!

I urge everyone to watch a you tube video...Country Joe and the Fish..."What are we fighting for"......Just replace "Vietnam with "You ah kran" History repeats itself like a stuck needle on an old 33
Vietnam, we should of helped the French, as we should of helped the Ukraine, years before any war started.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/03/25/joe-biden-just-implied-the-82nd-airborne-is-going-into-ukraine-you-are-going-to-see-when-you-are-there/
25 Mar 2022 ~~ By Sundance

Joe Biden just told U.S. troops in Poland they are going into Ukraine.

Earlier today Joe Biden landed in Rzeszow, Poland, to get a firsthand look at international efforts to help some of the millions of Ukrainian refugees fleeing war in their country. While there, he delivered remarks to the 82nd Airborne who are bolstering NATO’s eastern flank.
During his remarks, Joe Biden stated the troops are going to see heroic acts by the ordinary men and women of Ukraine. He directly implied the 82nd airborne unit was going into Ukraine, and stated, “You are going to see when you are there.” Standing next to Biden while those statements were made, is U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin. No one attempted to stop Biden from publicly saying we were sending troops into Ukraine. WATCH (prompted):

After making the remarks about the troops going into Ukraine, Biden went into his ideological talking points about Democracy vs Autocracy again. He’s literally completely oblivious to his own administration actions.

Commentary:
Going south fast! The words Biden uttered makes this a perfect storm for a Russian pre-emptive attack on America.
Guess Biden, Obama and NATO getting involved in Libya wasn’t enough.
Syria, Yemen, etc, including the hasty retreat from Afghanistan wasn't enough either?
What the heck is Putin supposed to believe with the 82nd already in theater?
Is Biden going to war with Russia now?
Perhaps, Joey Biden hopes a nuclear holocaust will prevent a Trump reelection, or were his rambling statements the product of his dementia.
See: Biden tells US troops they’ll be in Ukraine in war gaffe
White House spokesmen are already attempting to walk back his gaffe.

Putin has enough problems handling Ukraine. Why would he do a preemptive attack on Poland and out forces there?

How many Americans would feel comfortable with Joe Biden cleaning a shotgun all by himself? Personally I would take it upon myself to make sure it was unloaded and no shells were in the room, otherwise I'd be worried as hell that he'd have a negligent or accidental discharge. Especially at 3:00 am.....Frighting,,, now he has about 60 nuclear submarines that he can play with. That time will, likely, also happen at 3:00 am. God help us all.
He has 60 nuclear subs? Try again!

We have 8 fleet ballistic missile submarines, total!

scruffy

Trump did not send mixed signals---PUtin knew Trump would thump his ass if he invaded so PUtin did not invade under TRump.

Biden told Putin that he could do a minor excursion into Ukraine and that the Us would not do anything...so PUtin invaded with Biden not wanting to do anything until PUtin starting letting the cat out of the bag about Biden and his Son/FAUCI/OBAMA doing bioweapons in Ukraine as well as china...Money again ran through Hunters bank accounts.

And Trump constantly under minded NATO. Trump also ordered 1/3 of the troops in Germany home. Weakening NATO.

That is the literal definition of mixed signals.

And Trump constantly under minded NATO. Trump also ordered 1/3 of the troops in Germany home. Weakening NATO.

That is the literal definition of mixed signals.
Nato is corrupt and a waste of money at this point. Billions spent on them, and they can't even handle their ONE FUCKING PRIMARY JOB_---to keep European nations from invading littler ones leading to the WW3...primarily RUSSIA.

Nato are mooches----who had no qualms about using the using the US for MONEY--that is all they have done for years now.

Europe should be paying for their own security and should be doing their own security instead of mooching.

Forum List

Back