Joe Biden opened his UPenn Center in 2018. Where did Joe store the Top-Secret Classified documents after he left the White House in 2017?

This is a great question that nobody is asking. The documents included Top Secret sensitive information and special access programs, too, which are some of our nation's most highly guarded secrets. This was likely a goldmine to foreign intelligence collection agencies over the years.
Wherever he wanted to . He is a democrat, nobody looked , nobody cared! Hunter could have taken some on his Ukraine trips . Who would stop him? The FBI ? I think not ... Democrats, the protected party of crime. And. The biggest threat to America and Americans.

How many countries did Traitor Joe sell our nuclear secrets too?

We need a Special Council.
Who would appoint it, though? Garland? That’s a problem right there.

No, what is needed is for the new majority Republican House to hire its own Special Council as part of the impeachment investigation. It really looks as though Biden et al used his “think tank” as a repository for illegal and anonymous donations from American’s biggest enemy.

As Biden deteriorates, the left becomes more obvious in their blind hypocritical devotion.
The problem for me IRL is when a Democrat starts dumping on Trump and his voters, and I want to respond with the much worse behavior and actions of Biden, they all put up their palm and say they don’t want to hear about the Republican position.

They have made the silencing/censoring approach an art form.

The lawyers discovered them, the lawyers gave 10 copied of so to the achieves, Biden didn't know about them.

Tramp's story is different.
Who says Biden didn’t know about them? Biden? Or the lawyers who drafted his statement told him to say that?

The problem for me IRL is when a Democrat starts dumping on Trump and his voters, and I want to respond with the much worse behavior and actions of Biden, they all put up their palm and say they don’t want to hear about the Republican position.

They have made the silencing/censoring approach an art form.
That's classic cultic behavior. A person in a religious cult can't bear to hear anything about their religion or leader That's negative, regardless if it's true.

Joe didn't know? LOL I assume that will be his answer when the House starts looking into his family cashing in for millions from China and Ukraine? Joe didn't know? Does Joe know anything?
Biden doesn't have any money in Chine and Ukraine. Tramp does in China. Tramp was well into Russia for money.

That's classic cultic behavior. A person in a religious cult can't bear to hear anything about their religion or leader That's negative, regardless if it's true.
Tramp is the original cult leader.

All things that tramp does come back to haunt Biden, it another one of vengeance if mine to have so says republicans..

There's nothing to it. Biden didn't even know they were there and what they were.

So who had access both to these Top Secret Intel Files on Ukraine AND access to Joe Biden's private office,where they supposedly 'planted the files'?

Files marked TOP SECRET went un-noticed in Biden's private office for 6 years?

Did you and Joe think this story through before you decided to use it?

Who buys the story that Biden's high-priced lawyers were HELPING HIM MOVE and were the ones who found the classified fser / documents (from the account I read)?
- Movers are hired to move things. Million dollar lawyers don't work part-time as movers.

All things that tramp does come back to haunt Biden, it another one of vengeance if mine to have so says republicans..

'All things Democrats accuse Trump of doing comes back to bite them in the ass, as THEY are exposed repeatedly for doing what they accuse others of doing.'

There, I fixed it for you.

:cool:

U of P. is massively woken now. A couple years ago they ditched anything in art and literature of Shakespeare for an African American women's literature.

This is a great question that nobody is asking. The documents included Top Secret sensitive information and special access programs, too, which are some of our nation's most highly guarded secrets. This was likely a goldmine to foreign intelligence collection agencies over the years.

Was it next to the room where Fauci was cooking up the Covid Virus.?
Clearly only Fauci and Chinese people would go there.

China paid to build the building that Joe is storing the top secret information in. There's also a big money trail leading from China to the Biden family. So in light of the million$ that China has plied the Biden family with, they naturally feel entitled to any information, top secret of otherwise, that ends up in the building they paid for. And if there's one honest thing about the Biden family, it's that they will always honor a shakedown.

And the Democrat Cult members will excuse it all.
We have seen The Enemy and it is them.

Forum List

Back