Joe Biden nails another speech!

He did so well, you guys!

#FJB

wtf-.jpg

Sounds just like my husband in that last few months before the complications of the dementia killed him.

Sorry to hear it. :(

Thank you. Every time I see Demented Old Joe being trotted out for another ride on the merry-go-round of public humiliation, it reminds me of the process of watching my husband die, and I just pray for old Joe, that he goes quicker than my husband did. He has been evil and corrupt for many decades, but that doesn't justify them parading him around like a circus act.

He did so well, you guys!

#FJB

He is an embarrassment. But The Left had the printing presses and the fake voter registrations, and Chinese printed Counterfeit IDs to register fake voters, and illegal changes to voting laws all created to enable massive fraud and they got away with it.

Biden is not more popular and never will be more popular than Obama. No way did that clown get more than 60 million votes let alone 80?

That's a bunch of Malarkey!

The election was stolen and lefties KNOW it.

Deleted files from a server that was subpoenaed and not hand over those files. :hyper:

Nothing to see here.

Lefties, you motherfuckers are piece of shit liars.
If there is nothing to hide, no reason to fight subpoenas and delete evidence, or to kick out observers or for judges to reject millions of affidavits sworn under oath where people witnessed fraud.

The election was stolen and lefties KNOW it.

Deleted files from a server that was subpoenaed and not hand over those files. :hyper:

Nothing to see here.

Lefties, you motherfuckers are piece of shit liars.

Yeah, I've just been over the moon about this,.. it's about time we got them!! Especially after being called a bunch of liars!!

Yeah, I've just been over the moon about this,.. it's about time we got them!! Especially after being called a bunch of liars!!

Funny how the story changed once they got under oath to Congress.

These SAME PEOPLE lied on social media.

Their testimony yesterday contradicted their OWN social media posts.

Lefty sheep are pathetic.

Funny how the story changed once they got under oath to Congress.

These SAME PEOPLE lied on social media.

Their testimony yesterday contradicted their OWN social media posts.

Lefty sheep are pathetic.

The thing is if it were republicans that admitted to this it would already be cause for breaking news and a lockup.

If there is nothing to hide, no reason to fight subpoenas and delete evidence, or to kick out observers or for judges to reject millions of affidavits sworn under oath where people witnessed fraud.
detroit-election-officials-cover-up-windows-ballot-count-151120.jpg

Hiding ballot counting from auditors in Detroit?

No! Nothing to see here!

The 2020 election was perfectly fair and above board.
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

detroit-election-officials-cover-up-windows-ballot-count-151120.jpg

Hiding ballot counting from auditors in Detroit?

No! Nothing to see here!

The 2020 election was perfectly fair and above board.
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

When you compare notes of how stupid they think we are versus how smart we actually are,.. HUGE difference. One look at the video in the OP and a seven year old would be like,.. nope!! No way in hell did this man get eighty million votes. XD (Maybe not the hell part but you get the idea LOL)

When you compare notes of how stupid they think we are versus how smart we actually are,.. HUGE difference. One look at the video in the OP and a seven year old would be like,.. nope!! No way in hell did this man get eighty million votes. XD (Maybe not the hell part but you get the idea LOL)

ORANGE MAN BAD!

That is the extent of the intelligent discourse from the left.

Just embarrassing. This clown has the world laughing at the USA.
Most folks in other nations are too preoccupied with the dystopia that has descended upon their own nations to give a shit about what is going on in our nation.

Haven't you seen the global protests around the world? The police state measures that have been enacted in other nations have been far worse than here. . . but they will come here soon.

. . . in fact, they probably blame us for not being aware of what was going on in the first place, and allowing the global oligarchs to do this to us all.

Big Pharma's Global War - Robert F Kennedy JR​

Forum List

Back