Why Would You Believe ANYTHING Democrats Say?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Reading the book by my new fav author, Professor Gad Saad ( The Parasitic Mind) I just read this paragraph....I added context:

"When Donald Trump won the 2016 U.S. presidential election, I was bewildered at the mass psychogenic hysteria that engulfed my academic colleagues and the great majority of folks within my social circle. The stock market was going to crash and never recover."

'Economist Paul Krugman predicts a 'global recession with no end in sight' if Trump wins
Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman predicts a "global recession with no end in sight" if Donald Trump is elected president:​

Steven Rattner: If ‘Trump Wins You Will See a Market Crash of Historic Proportions’​

Steven Rattner: If ‘Trump Wins You Will See a Market Crash of Historic Proportions’

" Trump was going to abolish democracy. Minorities were going to be endangered."

In 2016, Trump received 62,984, 828 votes

He got 6% of the black vote, and 28% of the Hispanic.
Then..... got 12% of the black vote, and 32% of Hispanic.

He got 24% of the Jewish vote. In 2020, 30%
He got 12% of the black vote, and 32% of Hispanic.

“…less anticipated was the level of support Trump received from Muslim voters, a third of whom backed him, according to the AP VoteCast survey.” A third of Muslim voters backed Trump. Why? | Spectator USA

1633708452486.png

" He was about to usher in a nuclear holocaust."

5th Nobel Peace Prize Nomination for President Trump ...

https://www.newsmax.com › peterpry › emp-icbm-nato-testing › 2020 › 10 › 26 › id › 993845
President Trump deserves the Nobel Peace Prize for many stellar accomplishments advancing world peace — not least his diplomatic breakthrough toward lasting peace in the Mideast. Although President Trump deservedly received four nominations for the 2020 Nobel Peace Prize, and should have won, it was awarded to the World Food Bank.

"His supposed ties to white supremacists would marshal a new wave of genocidal anti-Semitism across North America."

https://nypost.com › 2020 › 10 › 22 › donald-trump-may-be-the-most-pro-jewish-president-ever
Oct 22, 2020That's because, for starters, Donald Trump is quite possibly the most pro-Jewish president ever — or at least since George Washington famously assured the Jews of Newport, RI, that each child ...

Trump's The Most Pro-Jewish President of All Time

https://www.unwokenarrative.com › trumps-the-most-pro-jewish-president-of-all-time
Trump's The Most Pro-Jewish President of All Time. Combatting Antisemitism. Anti-semitic harassment on college campuses aimed at pro-Israel students jumped 70% in 2019. Trump signed an executive order that allows the government to withhold money from college campuses deemed to be anti-semitic and who fail to combat antisemitism.

Donald Trump Is the Most Pro-Jewish, Pro-Israel President ...

https://www.newsweek.com › donald-trump-most-pro-jewish-pro-israel-president-history-opinion-1532332
President Trump's long record of being a champion of Jewish Americans and the Jewish state of Israel is unparalleled. President Trump fulfilled a key campaign promise in 2018, when he moved the U ...

Should I list the 30 or so other lies and hoaxes by the Democrats????

But......there are those who will not face reality:

"Yes, I'm happy Biden is President and not Trump."
post #97

Reading the book by my new fav author, Professor Gad Saad ( The Parasitic Mind) I just read this paragraph....I added context:

"When Donald Trump won the 2016 U.S. presidential election, I was bewildered at the mass psychogenic hysteria that engulfed my academic colleagues and the great majority of folks within my social circle. The stock market was going to crash and never recover."

'Economist Paul Krugman predicts a 'global recession with no end in sight' if Trump wins
Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman predicts a "global recession with no end in sight" if Donald Trump is elected president:​

Steven Rattner: If ‘Trump Wins You Will See a Market Crash of Historic Proportions’​

Steven Rattner: If ‘Trump Wins You Will See a Market Crash of Historic Proportions’

" Trump was going to abolish democracy. Minorities were going to be endangered."

“…less anticipated was the level of support Trump received from Muslim voters, a third of whom backed him, according to the AP VoteCast survey.” A third of Muslim voters backed Trump. Why? | Spectator USA

View attachment 549143

https://www.newsmax.com › peterpry › emp-icbm-nato-testing › 2020 › 10 › 26 › id › 993845
President Trump deserves the Nobel Peace Prize for many stellar accomplishments advancing world peace — not least his diplomatic breakthrough toward lasting peace in the Mideast. Although President Trump deservedly received four nominations for the 2020 Nobel Peace Prize, and should have won, it was awarded to the World Food Bank.

"His supposed ties to white supremacists would marshal a new wave of genocidal anti-Semitism across North America."

https://nypost.com › 2020 › 10 › 22 › donald-trump-may-be-the-most-pro-jewish-president-ever
Oct 22, 2020That's because, for starters, Donald Trump is quite possibly the most pro-Jewish president ever — or at least since George Washington famously assured the Jews of Newport, RI, that each child ...

https://www.unwokenarrative.com › trumps-the-most-pro-jewish-president-of-all-time
Trump's The Most Pro-Jewish President of All Time. Combatting Antisemitism. Anti-semitic harassment on college campuses aimed at pro-Israel students jumped 70% in 2019. Trump signed an executive order that allows the government to withhold money from college campuses deemed to be anti-semitic and who fail to combat antisemitism.

https://www.newsweek.com › donald-trump-most-pro-jewish-pro-israel-president-history-opinion-1532332
President Trump's long record of being a champion of Jewish Americans and the Jewish state of Israel is unparalleled. President Trump fulfilled a key campaign promise in 2018, when he moved the U ...

I don't believe anything a Democrat or a Republican says nor do I believe anything you say..

But......there are those who will not face reality:

"Yes, I'm happy Biden is President and not Trump."
post #97
Yeah, a liar like Trump should always be believed... :auiqs.jpg:

I don't believe anything a Democrat or a Republican says nor do I believe anything you say..
LOLOL...................Only 3 minutes to hit on your girlfriend...LOLOLOL

About the longest you ever lasted at sex. I wouldn't believe a word of you even if a notary stamped your tongue

View attachment 549143

After the swimming rabbit attacked Carter's fishing boat, that was the end of ever listening to these goof ballz again

To be honest, I take everything that ANY politician has to say with a grain of salt, cuz it's usually not the whole truth. BUT - the democrats have taken dishonesty to a whole new level IMHO and the hypocrisy is outrageous. So no, I do not believe anything a democrat says. Except maybe Joe Manchin. Sometimes.

It's really quite sad that R's have no backbone, some of them talk a good talk, but their walk leaves little to be desired. So they really cannot be counted on either. I'm on the fence as to whether it's because it's actually all a good cop/bad cop and there's really little difference between the 2 parties, or they truly just have no backbone. Maybe a little of both at play, and ultimately it always comes down to the money. I don't know why most Americans can't agree that there needs to be much more oversight, and start grass roots efforts to make that happen, I'm assuming those who try are either bought off or intimidated. It could be done if those with power and money had any true integrity and a true love for their country, sad that there just aren't many of those around.

It's really quite sad that R's have no backbone, some of them talk a good talk, but their walk leaves little to be desired. So they really cannot be counted on either. I'm on the fence as to whether it's because it's actually all a good cop/bad cop and there's really little difference between the 2 parties, or they truly just have no backbone. Maybe a little of both at play, and ultimately it always comes down to the money. I don't know why most Americans can't agree that there needs to be much more oversight, and start grass roots efforts to make that happen, I'm assuming those who try are either bought off or intimidated. It could be done if those with power and money had any true integrity and a true love for their country, sad that there just aren't many of those around.
Well said. You get a cookie

IMHO, it isn't just about the money. Yeah, the democrats are way worse than the Repubs when it comes to overspending, but my real concern is more than that. Those guys want to end the filibuster in the Senate, which I think would be a disaster. Any chance of an eventual return to sanity, however unlikely, is the wrong way to go. And it's more than just that too; the dems want to nationalize our election laws, naturally to benefit them. They want to pack the SCOTUS if they can do away with the filibuster and pass all kinds of big spending climate change bills and redistribute wealth as much as the Supreme Court will allow until they change the structure of that court. First amendment? Gone. 2nd Amendment? Gone. Anything contrary to their liking or support? Gone. Put an empty shirt with an empty head in the WH and the Far Left would be in total control. Could this country ever rebound from that much of a drastic change? Let's just say that I have my doubts.

View attachment 549143

Democrat's learned from the church who lies, too. One man esteems one day above another, another esteems every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in their own mind. What did we get? Saturday,...No,... Sunday, saying each would suffer eternal torment had they not worship on the right day. Eternal torment is a lie. Second death at the end of revelation 20 is not second life. This is just the begginning.

The most anti American thing an American can do support Democrats.

Americans voting for democrats is like jews voting for nazis. Wasn't long ago democrats here were telling people that crt wasn't being taught in schools, today they call the fbi on people who oppose it.

Democrats lie, and most of them deny being Democrats.

LOLOL...................Only 3 minutes to hit on your girlfriend...LOLOLOL

About the longest you ever lasted at sex. I wouldn't believe a word of you even if a notary stamped your tongue
Why do I need a girlfriend I have already raised my kids and do not need anymore annoyances around..

Meanwhile back at the ranch the left remains well up your moonglow
The Left and Progressives need to hate their lying that they learned to do from the church, and Muslims. Healing can begin. I will guide the republicans as to what they should do. We will begin to be be free, when God's nude image is no longer looked down on. People need to be told that they can disrobe, had they want to disrobe. We need to work out our own salvation. That means not nosing around at others, looking for what you see as a fault. Christs enemies did that. Self regulating people. They that do that will not see God as fire, when seen.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back