Joe Biden is NOT responsible for the gas hack.

Not only that he really isn't responsible for fixing it. Unless you want to nationalize our oil/gas production and turn total control over to the feds.

If you all want to be taken seriously you need to stop blaming Joe for shit that is not his responsibility, nor a result of his actions.

That is all, you may continue the pointless blame game if you like.

Stop it already. I don't care what it is, but I will continue to blame Little Joey for everything that goes wrong in this country.

If I go to poop and only fart, it's Biden's fault.

Can't get it up in the morning? Joe's fault.

Cat's puke on the floor and I have to clean it up? Biden's fault.

My wife leaves me for a Negro? Biden's fault.
Racist bastard. Ignore!

Not only that he really isn't responsible for fixing it. Unless you want to nationalize our oil/gas production and turn total control over to the feds.

If you all want to be taken seriously you need to stop blaming Joe for shit that is not his responsibility, nor a result of his actions.

I said that earlier. With all the legitimate shit they can make fun of him over, why this bullshit? :rolleyes:

Plus the constant attacks on new pipelines by American Marxists. Almost impossible to get states to allow new or enlarged pipelines in many places. Hell, leftists keep going to court over the Dakota Access Pipeline.

This one bit the dust.

Then there is the Atlantic Coast Pipeline. Last year Duke Energy and Dominion Energy announced the cancelation of the 600-mile project—which would have piped gas from West Virginia to eastern North Carolina—because delays and regulatory uncertainty had threatened “the economic viability of the project.”

Biden is not responsible for the cyber attack on the pipeline. But he is responsible for stopping production on on Federal lands and shutting down Keystone which already had prices at $3.00 per gallon prior to the attack.

So how much of the gasoline from the Keystone actually made it to any pumps in the U.S? We had $2.59 a gallon early last week before the hack.

I'm blaming him because I believe all cyber hackers/ransomware pushers and all telemarketers should be bombed with US bombs regardless of country of origin. This is especially true for the Indian group that keeps calling me claiming to be from Amazon and 'wanting to verify" that I ordered an I phone from them or that they are the FBI/social security agent and that my social security number has been linked to some crime and I need to give them my social security number and bank account numbers.

Odd, people who rightly believe that government fucks up everything it touches berating Capt. Depends for not involving the government.
It's all retribution for the bullshit that come the other way from 2016-2020. Bullshit begets bullshit. It's a vicious cycle that will undoubtedly end in war.
:dunno:

View attachment 488483
How is Biden not responsible for this when he and his green goons promised that they were going to make gas expensive, force people to stay home and limit air travel?
And on national TV in front of millions of viewers saying, I'm going to shut down the fossil fuel industry. Promises made, promise kept. Too bad, it isn't for the good of the country.
Wtf?

You are saying Biden somehow orchestrated the Russian hack on that pipeline?

Our own government probably hacked the pipeline.

You are probably nuts.

How do you know that the 666 Biden Regime didn’t coordinate the Cyber Attack?

Because we aren't in need of a lobotomy like you.
Yes.....but he didn't do anything to stop it.....which is something the press and the Democraps would hammer Trump over endlessly.

Still.....it's strange how this all fits into Biden's New Green Deal....Build Back Better proposals by torpedoing fossil-fuel energy sources in this country.....something he promised he would do before he became POTUS. Biden is just taking the next step in energy policy that Ovomit started. Standing by while our energy sources are sabotaged....

Ovomit did say that energy prices would "necessarily rise" because of OBama/Biden policies. Ovomit just didn't want it all happening on his watch. However they don't care if Biden bears the brunt of this.
He can't help it because he's slowy sliding into Dementia and we all must show compassion for this dithering old puppet.

At least that is what they want us all to think....*wink....wink*

Last edited:
Biden is not responsible for the cyber attack on the pipeline. But he is responsible for stopping production on on Federal lands and shutting down Keystone which already had prices at $3.00 per gallon prior to the attack.

So how much of the gasoline from the Keystone actually made it to any pumps in the U.S? We had $2.59 a gallon early last week before the hack.

It doesn't necessarily come from Keystone, however, Biden's actions taken in aggregate have had a great effect on the supply. Chief among them are the bans on new leases, fracking and limits on off shore drilling. In our area we had gasoline and diesel prices hovering around $2.25 for most of the past four years until January. In Jan. the prices have been rising at a ridiculous rate to $3.14 yesterday. No end in sight and nothing but bad news for the economy and fuel prices in the future. CA saw near $5 fuel prices under Obama and I will not be surprised to see dementia Joe and Kameltoe raise them to that point or higher.

It doesn't necessarily come from Keystone, however, Biden's actions taken in aggregate have had a great effect on the supply. Chief among them are the bans on new leases, fracking and limits on off shore drilling. In our area we had gasoline and diesel prices hovering around $2.25 for most of the past four years until January. In Jan. the prices have been rising at a ridiculous rate to $3.14 yesterday. No end in sight and nothing but bad news for the economy and fuel prices in the future. CA saw near $5 fuel prices under Obama and I will not be surprised to see dementia Joe and Kameltoe raise them to that point or higher.

Did you even bother actually reading about WHY prices raised? As in specific reasons.

When Obama was leaving office gasoline has hit lows, did you remember any of that or are you playing cherry picking games?

The Democrats have done everything to shoot down projects and practices that leave us less susceptible to the high costs and risks of foreign oil from unstable countries. Further, they have left us nothing but unproven unicorns in the form of green energy and alternative energy.

Biden-Harris owns high energy prices and the affiliated inflation.

You are probably nuts.
you trust the fucking government too much

Forum List

Back