Joe Biden is not mentally fit

Unfit ? Oh, no recession yet. That’s the gop definition of fitness. Promote dying and economic collapse. Neat.
You're an idiot, and if you can't tell Biden has dementia you're as dumb as a rock to boot.

According to Trump, he’s still president. I guess he’s doing a hell of a job. Record employment, wages going up. Trump never looked so good till Biden made the decisions for him.
Again, you're an idiot.

Even Leftist Politico is publishing this. The man is a joke, an embarrassment and his gaffes cost lives and money. See Afghanistan, see the Border Crisis, see inflation, watch his press conferences.

Only 40 percent of voters surveyed agreed with the statement that Biden “is in good health,” while 50 percent disagreed. And yes Leftists this is new as this represents a massive 29-point shift since October 2020, when Morning Consult last surveyed the question and found voters believed Biden was in good health by a 19-point margin.

And before you say buuuut Trump. DJT was vilified for being outspoken and narcissistic not for sounding like a dementia ridden fool. Even SNL is mocking him.

Truth over Facts
could Not Possibly Agree More..

Even Leftist Politico is publishing this. The man is a joke, an embarrassment and his gaffes cost lives and money. See Afghanistan, see the Border Crisis, see inflation, watch his press conferences.

Only 40 percent of voters surveyed agreed with the statement that Biden “is in good health,” while 50 percent disagreed. And yes Leftists this is new as this represents a massive 29-point shift since October 2020, when Morning Consult last surveyed the question and found voters believed Biden was in good health by a 19-point margin.

And before you say buuuut Trump. DJT was vilified for being outspoken and narcissistic not for sounding like a dementia ridden fool. Even SNL is mocking him.

Truth over Facts
That's entirely possible.

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe may very well be past his mental prime and not really sharp enough to do the job.

Then again, we KNOW - no doubt exists - that your Orange Baboon-God wasn't far behind Joe in the mental capacity department...

Trouble for you is, your Orange con-man was morally and intellectually unfit for his high office...

Of the two, I'll take someone past his prime who can at-least serve as a Placeholder until something better comes along...

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe may very well be past his mental prime and not really sharp enough to do the job.

Then again, we KNOW - no doubt exists - that your Orange Baboon-God wasn't far behind Joe in the mental capacity department...

Trouble for you is, your Orange con-man was morally and intellectually unfit for his high office...

Of the two, I'll take someone past his prime who can at-least serve as a Placeholder until something better comes along...
Of course anyone that age is past their mental prime. That’s obvious to anyone who has has lived around the elderly. The difference is, they can still be of service if they “know what they don’t know” and show wisdom in their acrions in their decisions. Already, Biden has passed an infrastructure bill and has made vaccines abundant and free. These are Two things that the GOP could not do in four years but drive the economy into another recession. They are experts in incompetence, greed and corruption....

What is “better” give me an example please

MV5BZjRkNDdkYjMtODQ2Yi00OTUzLTlkMjctOGIyMjVhNTkzNWVjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjgyODE4NTE@._V1_.jpg

Either would be a good start....

Very little, truth be told.

Other then widespread vaxxing, fence-mending with allies, peace, job-growth and a brand-spanking-new bipartisan Infrastructure Bill.

I'm about as pi$$ed as can be about the damned-near open Southern border, Cancel-Culture, a$$-kissing of minorities, AOC and The Squad, etc...

But the imminent existential threat to American representative democracy has been stalled until the next time the Orange Baboon-God tries to make a move.

Other then widespread vaxxing, fence-mending with allies, peace, job-growth and a brand-spanking-new bipartisan Infrastructure Bill.

I'm about as pi$$ed as can be about the damned-near open Southern border, Cancel-Culture, a$$-kissing of minorities, AOC and The Squad, etc...

But the imminent existential threat to American representative democracy has been stalled until the next time the Orange Baboon-God tries to make a move.
So would Kamala Harris be better? Biden has been the worst president in my 41 yrs of being alive.

I have to admit I’m more of an old fashioned leftists and the far progressive wing of the left is getting tiresome….I don’t care about knowing everyone’s pronouns and accusations of cultural appropriation.

Truth over Facts
plus Trump didn't think it was OK to murder the unborn

or murder the economy

or allow foreigners into our country illegally to murder whomever they could..

the world has gone stark raving mad

Surprised that dishonest, disjointed demented people elect a peer? OK, they could have been done better but none of their alternatives was spastic and therefore more in tune with their...........

Hard to recruit good help these days.

Last edited:
I have to admit I’m more of an old fashioned leftists and the far progressive wing of the left is getting tiresome….I don’t care about knowing everyone’s pronouns and accusations of cultural appropriation.
The other problem is the left keeps crying racism all the time instead of stating we have made great strides but more work is needed.

Even Leftist Politico is publishing this. The man is a joke, an embarrassment and his gaffes cost lives and money.

As the oldest man to ever hold the WH and in light of his daily screw ups, lapses and gaffes, nothing could be more important than to test Joe's mental acuity regularly by an independant agency, and keep America informed.

Forum List

Back