Joe Biden is not mentally fit

When I type "you" it means of what a person supports in politics. The actual politicians who do the do with the endless droning of the media shills. Say it long enough and the population believes it. I get social justice. I believed it to be inclusion and equality. But alas it is dominance and equity. And we are in a slow decline in a dangerous world.
I still do not see how this 'you' is supposed to apply to my comment.

It is clear to anyone that is paying attention and not full indoctrinated. Trump was bombastic. He was self-absorbed. He didn’t express himself well. I agree with all of those things. Biden fits the clinical definition of demented. He forgets what he said just minutes before and frequently loses his train of thought mid-sentence. He also babbles and with incoherent full paragraphs that make no sense.
tRump babbled incoherently on a daily basis and had ministrokes in the middle of his rants. You can compare videos of tRump from the eighties to current stuff and see the difference. Joe Biden on the be other hand has always been a verbal gaff machine. No change there.

And just so you know, we normal folks laugh our asses off when some bloody tRumpling tries to call us "indoctrinated". I mean talk about projection! Lol.

tRump babbled incoherently on a daily basis and had ministrokes in the middle of his rants. You can compare videos of tRump from the eighties to current stuff and see the difference. Joe Biden on the be other hand has always been a verbal gaff machine. No change there.

And just so you know, we normal folks laugh our asses off when some bloody tRumpling tries to call us "indoctrinated". I mean talk about projection! Lol.

Biden isn’t making gaffs, like misproouncing a word or something. He is going on rants that are like a word salad. The man is demented. It will come out once he is out of office and it is not politically harmful.

I am not a ”tRumpling”. I agree with the majority of his policies. I can ignore his character flaws. Some are incapable of doing that. I don’t have a problem with Biden’s public persona. I do have a problem with his actions and policies and appointees.

ROFLMAO

Oddly, this fits Trump to a T.

Particularly that last line.

oh-wait-youre-serious.gif
Does somebody need some more Trumpybear centerfolds?

It is clear to anyone that is paying attention and not full indoctrinated. Trump was bombastic. He was self-absorbed. He didn’t express himself well. I agree with all of those things. Biden fits the clinical definition of demented. He forgets what he said just minutes before and frequently loses his train of thought mid-sentence. He also babbles and with incoherent full paragraphs that make no sense.
Babbles incoherently is also a strong trait of Trump's:
"but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible."

All on video. Interestingly enough, his presentation is extremely well done, even though he conveys no information whatsoever in that extremely long incoherent babble, it sounds like he is actually saying something.

It makes me wonder if I should consume all political speeches and comments through straight text, the effect is rather chilling.

Even Leftist Politico is publishing this. The man is a joke, an embarrassment and his gaffes cost lives and money. See Afghanistan, see the Border Crisis, see inflation, watch his press conferences.

Only 40 percent of voters surveyed agreed with the statement that Biden “is in good health,” while 50 percent disagreed. And yes Leftists this is new as this represents a massive 29-point shift since October 2020, when Morning Consult last surveyed the question and found voters believed Biden was in good health by a 19-point margin.

And before you say buuuut Trump. DJT was vilified for being outspoken and narcissistic not for sounding like a dementia ridden fool. Even SNL is mocking him.

Truth over Facts
Democrats stole the election, and lied to The American People about Joe's fitness for office, even Hid Feeble Minded Joe Biden from Public view going so far as to arrange canceling one of the debates he performed so poorly.

Did Bunker Joe even actually have a campaign?

Hello McFly, is anyone home?

No one is home inside Joe's vacuous skull.

A. Yes, tRump was a dementia ridden fool.

B. You RWNJ asswipes have been hammering on the the Joe Biden thing nonstop for two solid years day in and day out and you're amazed it's starting to have some effect?
Not about Trump and why are you lashing out at me? Lash out at Politico.

Glad you’re lashing out. This isn’t about Trump. Rick Manning says “Hi”
It’s always about Trump
Biden has proven on other primaries he couldn’t get Nominated by the Dems. Along comes Trump. In every poll the Dems took, it was Biden who stood the best chance of winning. Biden compared to Trump is always the issue. Regardless of what false claims you make about Biden, he’s a genius compared to Trump. He’s a true American ompared to Trump and he’s a real person compared to the fakery and con man antics of a criminal minded sociopath.

You can prove differently by comparing Biden to anyone else other then Trump in the GOP.
That you’re afraid to even suggest an alternative better then Biden other then Trump, simply means…”it’s still about what Trump wants.”

Last edited:
Just the fact that he's Democrat implies he's mentally unstable.

Let me know next time you run into a leftist who is a rational person. If you come close it only means they're just young and dumb pending maturity.

Just the fact that he's Democrat implies he's mentally unstable.
Ha ha
Really ? Spoken by the party member supporter who believes in Trickle down, fascism, overthrowing elections disavows science and generally just makes up shit ? Instability is a prerequisite for being a delusional republican. TRICKLE DOWN ……wow. Great idea. The party of recessions.

Even Leftist Politico is publishing this. The man is a joke, an embarrassment and his gaffes cost lives and money. See Afghanistan, see the Border Crisis, see inflation, watch his press conferences.

Only 40 percent of voters surveyed agreed with the statement that Biden “is in good health,” while 50 percent disagreed. And yes Leftists this is new as this represents a massive 29-point shift since October 2020, when Morning Consult last surveyed the question and found voters believed Biden was in good health by a 19-point margin.

And before you say buuuut Trump. DJT was vilified for being outspoken and narcissistic not for sounding like a dementia ridden fool. Even SNL is mocking him.

Truth over Facts
It was no problem for Trump. Why is it now an issue? LOL I'm still hoping the gop will run someone remotely sane and competent to get legislation that helps us all, though.

It was no problem for Trump. Why is it now an issue? LOL I'm still hoping the gop will run someone remotely sane and competent to get legislation that helps us all, though.
They stopped doing that when they decided it was better to just try to win elections with a minority using voter suppression. They no longer have to run on real issues. Just scare the begeesus out of the old white guys.

They stopped doing that when they decided it was better to just try to win elections with a minority using voter suppression. They no longer have to run on real issues. Just scare the begeesus out of the old white guys.
hahahahahahahahahahahah voter suppression. More voted in 2020 than ever before.

It’s always about Trump
Biden has proven on other primaries he couldn’t get Nominated by the Dems. Along comes Trump. In every poll the Dems took, it was Biden who stood the best chance of winning. Biden compared to Trump is always the issue. Regardless of what false claims you make about Biden, he’s a genius compared to Trump. He’s a true American ompared to Trump and he’s a real person compared to the fakery and con man antics of a criminal minded sociopath.

You can prove differently by comparing Biden to anyone else other then Trump in the GOP.
That you’re afraid to even suggest an alternative better then Biden other then Trump, simply means…”it’s still about what Trump wants.”
An alternative better than Biden would be an upside down mop in a bucket. Then the Afghanistan withdrawal disaster doesn't happen.

A. Yes, tRump was a dementia ridden fool.

B. You RWNJ asswipes have been hammering on the the Joe Biden thing nonstop for two solid years day in and day out and you're amazed it's starting to have some effect?

You’ve got at least 2 years to go. You leftists did worse with Trump for 6 years and counting. Suck it up buttercup.

Forum List

Back