What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joe Biden is not mentally fit

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Even Leftist Politico is publishing this. The man is a joke, an embarrassment and his gaffes cost lives and money. See Afghanistan, see the Border Crisis, see inflation, watch his press conferences.

Only 40 percent of voters surveyed agreed with the statement that Biden “is in good health,” while 50 percent disagreed. And yes Leftists this is new as this represents a massive 29-point shift since October 2020, when Morning Consult last surveyed the question and found voters believed Biden was in good health by a 19-point margin.

And before you say buuuut Trump. DJT was vilified for being outspoken and narcissistic not for sounding like a dementia ridden fool. Even SNL is mocking him.

Truth over Facts

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Even Leftist Politico is publishing this. The man is a joke, an embarrassment and his gaffes cost lives and money. See Afghanistan, see the Border Crisis, see inflation, watch his press conferences.

Only 40 percent of voters surveyed agreed with the statement that Biden “is in good health,” while 50 percent disagreed. And yes Leftists this is new as this represents a massive 29-point shift since October 2020, when Morning Consult last surveyed the question and found voters believed Biden was in good health by a 19-point margin.

And before you say buuuut Trump. DJT was vilified for being outspoken and narcissistic not for sounding like a dementia ridden fool. Even SNL is mocking him.

Truth over Facts
The press conferences are costing us how much in lives lost?

OP
AzogtheDefiler

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The press conferences are costing us how much in lives lost?
The press conferences? A ton as they encourage illegals to cross. Why do you ask?

Dagosa

Gold Member
Reaction score

Truth over Facts
Real facts. Trump is so stupid he can’t wipe his ass.
1637237387044.jpeg

22lcidw

Platinum Member
Reaction score

ROFLMAO

Oddly, this fits Trump to a T.

Particularly that last line.

oh-wait-youre-serious.gif
And then I pay more for everything to survive for some reason. Prog promises were made, gifts were exchanged and the population got screwed over by you charlatans. What a bunch of lying frauds. Utopia was supposed to be here after what you did to Trump and his supporters. You are not trusted. Whether that means anything for the nation's future is questionable. I do not know how it will happen. But you are owed karma.

FA_Q2

Gold Member
Reaction score
And then I pay more for everything to survive for some reason. Prog promises were made, gifts were exchanged and the population got screwed over by you charlatans. What a bunch of lying frauds. Utopia was supposed to be here after what you did to Trump and his supporters. You are not trusted. Whether that means anything for the nation's future is questionable. I do not know how it will happen. But you are owed karma.
The word 'you' seems to be used a lot there.

None of it is applicable and none of that changes the fact that picture is Trump to a fucking T. We watched that exact line of events happen last year. I almost think the picture was created by a democrat to trick Trumpsters.

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I am old enough to remember when people who started multiple threads a week about Trump were accused of having TDS.

It seems that much like the COVID variants, TDS has morphed into BDS, a more virulent form of the disease.

FA_Q2

Gold Member
Reaction score
I am old enough to remember when people who started multiple threads a week about Trump were accused of having TDS.

It seems that much like the COVID variants, TDS has morphed into BDS, a more virulent form of the disease.
That is because you are diagnosing the symptoms rather than the disease - Party Derangement Syndrome. They were crazy before too, just sycophant's for the power players rather than the haters of them.

A sure fire sign of PDS is using BDS or TDS to ignore reality as often as possible.

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That is because you are diagnosing the symptoms rather than the disease - Party Derangement Syndrome. They were crazy before too, just sycophant's for the power players rather than the haters of them.

A sure fire sign of PDS is using BDS or TDS to ignore reality as often as possible.

You make a good point

22lcidw

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The word 'you' seems to be used a lot there.

None of it is applicable and none of that changes the fact that picture is Trump to a fucking T. We watched that exact line of events happen last year. I almost think the picture was created by a democrat to trick Trumpsters.
When I type "you" it means of what a person supports in politics. The actual politicians who do the do with the endless droning of the media shills. Say it long enough and the population believes it. I get social justice. I believed it to be inclusion and equality. But alas it is dominance and equity. And we are in a slow decline in a dangerous world.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Truth over Facts
A. Yes, tRump was a dementia ridden fool.

B. You RWNJ asswipes have been hammering on the the Joe Biden thing nonstop for two solid years day in and day out and you're amazed it's starting to have some effect?

DBA

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A. Yes, tRump was a dementia ridden fool.

B. You RWNJ asswipes have been hammering on the the Joe Biden thing nonstop for two solid years day in and day out and you're amazed it's starting to have some effect?

You may not like Trump, but he is not demented. That is clear.

Biden is demented. That is also clear.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
81,00,000 legitimate votes.....sureeeeee

more black votes than Obama....sureeeee

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You may not like Trump, but he is not demented. That is clear.
Clear to who? All you good little tRumplings lampreyed onto his orange ass?

DBA

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Clear to who? All you good little tRumplings lampreyed onto his orange ass?

It is clear to anyone that is paying attention and not full indoctrinated. Trump was bombastic. He was self-absorbed. He didn’t express himself well. I agree with all of those things. Biden fits the clinical definition of demented. He forgets what he said just minutes before and frequently loses his train of thought mid-sentence. He also babbles and with incoherent full paragraphs that make no sense.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$90.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List