Joe Biden is not mentally fit

Trump behind the scenes cost us how much? He did good. And it could have been better. Progs have failed after all the years of pure vile hatred spewed towards Trump and Deplorables and Biden's name for them called Dregs.
It's not You personally, it's the crap propaganda planet the GOP has constructed. Actually Murdoch and internet crazies constructed it and now they are running the GOP. Trump just listened to it, the idiot okay not idiot, ignoramus, now a brainwashed functional moron I guess or the greatest con man ever. Which he already was.

Exactly. The far left has gone well…too far and normal every day people have had enough. Like
my wife for example. Let’s see what happens next.
Ask ask her if she is in favor of healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations, or whether or is a Republican...

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You mean You made her listen to Fox News right lol?
No she saw my kids wearing masks in school and during sports for two straight years. To where one developed anxiety because of being stuck in a hot classroom with a mask on. But you believe what you will.

Ask ask her if she is in favor of healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations, or whether she is a Republican...
She stayed home to raise our kids. Why have kids and have someone else raise them? Only went back to work last year as the kids are older. Cheap college exists if you go to a state school. Private colleges may charge as they see fit. Vacations are up to your employers. Great infrastructure is yet to be seen.

She stayed home to raise our kids. Why have kids and have someone else raise them? Only went back to work last year as the kids are older. Cheap college exists if you go to a state school. Private colleges may charge as they see fit. Vacations are up to your employers. Great infrastructure is yet to be seen.
The The Republicans did away with cheap state schools since Reagan. I say ask her what she thinks lol lol. The GOP blocks all the good stuff for families and regular people, for 40 years now. And investing in infrastructure. No sacrifice is too great to save your greedy idiot mega Rich brainwashers from paying their fair share. Super duper.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The The Republicans did away with cheap state schools since Reagan. I say ask her what she thinks lol lol. The GOP blocks all the good stuff for families and regular people, for 40 years now. And investing in infrastructure. No sacrifice is too great to save your greedy idiot mega Rich brainwashers from paying their fair share. Super duper.
Nope. Not true. So you could not refute any of my post so you lash out like a little girly man.

If you live in AZ and go to ASU your tuition is $11k. Pretty cheap. Try to refute what I put in my post please or admit surrender. Already proved you were full of shit in terms of college tuition. Next..?

It is clear to anyone that is paying attention and not full indoctrinated. Trump was bombastic. He was self-absorbed. He didn’t express himself well. I agree with all of those things. Biden fits the clinical definition of demented. He forgets what he said just minutes before and frequently loses his train of thought mid-sentence. He also babbles and with incoherent full paragraphs that make no sense.
Wrong. Furthermore trumps father ended up with Alzheimers. So that gene is in trump. And trump slurred a lot of sentences.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Many Democrats consider him an embarrassment, and that’s not merely because of his record as president amid the embarrassingly glowing media coverage, but because Biden says what most Democrats believe but know they are not supposed to verbalize.

Class warfare is a misconception stuck in the minds of social order orcs. The top 1% support, by and large, the remaining 99%. You are a guest in their house whether you know it or not and the reason you're not one of them is because given the same opportunities, the same means and the same methods you would not become what they are but become once again what you are already.

Jo

This infrastructure bill will go the same way as all of its predecessors. As written some 70% of it is slated for transportation projects however as the money moves through the pilferous channels of government distribution less than 10% will be intrinsically applied. Of that 10%..... nine partss will be further siphoned off by state and municipal union graft. The few dollars left will be spent on a few hundred miles of McAdam, a few bridges and some stupid shit like a horse path on Nantucket Island or an ecologically acceptable turtle crossing under some remote state highway somewhere.

When all is said and done several trillion dollars will have vanished into thin air and the Democrats will be screaming for more money to fix roads and bridges again.

jo

Last edited:
Negative. Kamela Harris would probably be much worse than Sleepy Old Uncle Joe. But not to worry. She vanishes after Joe's term.
She would likely be better.

No one likes Harris. She is enormously unpopular and has absolutely zero political capital. The absolute best way to decrease her popularity is to put her in front of a camera for 5 minutes too.

I am fairly certain a Harris presidency would get absolutely nothing done...

She would likely be better.

No one likes Harris. She is enormously unpopular and has absolutely zero political capital. The absolute best way to decrease her popularity is to put her in front of a camera for 5 minutes too.

I am fairly certain a Harris presidency would get absolutely nothing done...
Yes. I tend to agree. I believe that she is un-electable in a Presidential context. She was placed on the ticket to sucker-in the Black vote.

Yes. I tend to agree. I believe that she is un-electable in a Presidential context. She was placed on the ticket to sucker-in the Black vote.
By definition that is true. Joe Biden explicitly stated he was going to hire a black female before selecting the candidate. In an ironic twist, something that would be flatly illegal for anyone else to do...

Forum List

Back