Joe Biden is not mentally fit

No she saw my kids wearing masks in school and during sports for two straight years. To where one developed anxiety because of being stuck in a hot classroom with a mask on. But you believe what you will.
If the brainwashed functional moron GOP base would get vaccinated and stopped spreading garbage propaganda, this would have been over last year. Also why we have inflation and supply chain problems. No one wants to work or go out with you idiots everywhere.
Nope. Not true. So you could not refute any of my post so you lash out like a little girly man.

If you live in AZ and go to ASU your tuition is $11k. Pretty cheap. Try to refute what I put in my post please or admit surrender. Already proved you were full of shit in terms of college tuition. Next..?
Class warfare is a misconception stuck in the minds of social order orcs. The top 1% support, by and large, the remaining 99%. You are a guest in their house whether you know it or not and the reason you're not one of them is because given the same opportunities, the same means and the same methods you would not become what they are but become once again what you are already.

Jo
Thanks thanks to the GOP giveaway to the rich the last 40 years, we have the wor st inequality and upward mobility in our history and anywhere in the modern world by far. Worse than that, we are the richest country in the world and the only modern country without health care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations and mainly taxing the rich. Because of brainwashed functional morons like you. You are a perfect chump of greedy idiot GOP mega rich. I am a happily retired private school teacher and businessman thanks, brainwashed functional moron. They are a catastrophe- if they were smart and competent it might be all right. Instead they cause depressions through corruption. Every time. Change the channel ignoramus.

Nope. Not true. So you could not refute any of my post so you lash out like a little girly man.

If you live in AZ and go to ASU your tuition is $11k. Pretty cheap. Try to refute what I put in my post please or admit surrender. Already proved you were full of shit in terms of college tuition. Next..?
It Is expensive in comparison with what it used to be and especially in comparison to all other modern countries. And it is basically racist. And that is just to wishing, check out housing and books etc. And Denmark they pay you to go to college lol. And of course Americans are getting dumber and dumber. Other modern countries educate their workers in technology and everything else. Basically for free. We are screwing up thanks to the GOP mineless greedy fools who brainwash you.

If the brainwashed functional moron GOP base would get vaccinated and stopped spreading garbage propaganda, this would have been over last year. Also why we have inflation and supply chain problems. No one wants to work or go out with you idiots everywhere.
Thanks thanks to the GOP giveaway to the rich the last 40 years, we have the wor st inequality and upward mobility in our history and anywhere in the modern world by far. Worse than that, we are the richest country in the world and the only modern country without health care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations and mainly taxing the rich. Because of brainwashed functional morons like you. You are a perfect chump of greedy idiot GOP mega rich. I am a happily retired private school teacher and businessman thanks, brainwashed functional moron. They are a catastrophe- if they were smart and competent it might be all right. Instead they cause depressions through corruption. Every time. Change the channel ignoramus.
Lies. 100% vaccines and would still be wearing masks. You have zero compassion for young kids. Typical leftist. The Democratic Party of JFK and BHO is long dead but you keep living in the past. The party has moved too far left.

It Is expensive in comparison with what it used to be and especially in comparison to all other modern countries. And it is basically racist. And that is just to wishing, check out housing and books etc. And Denmark they pay you to go to college lol. And of course Americans are getting dumber and dumber. Other modern countries educate their workers in technology and everything else. Basically for free. We are screwing up thanks to the GOP mineless greedy fools who brainwash you.
Comparison to what? If Denmark is so great why do so many want to come to the US instead of Denmark? The Democratic voter is definitely dumber.

Lies. 100% vaccines and would still be wearing masks. You have zero compassion for young kids. Typical leftist. The Democratic Party of JFK and BHO is long dead but you keep living in the past. The party has moved too far left.
Pure balder dash. Democrats are still for taxing the rich their fair share healthcare daycare paid perental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure like every other modern country. You are a brainwashed functional moron.

Comparison to what? If Denmark is so great why do so many want to come to the US instead of Denmark? The Democratic voter is definitely dumber.
Because I am an American of course duh. I am sick of regular people being screwed by the GOP and not knowing it. Brainwashed functional morons. But I think I will retire to France. You missinformed ignoramuses give me a headache. And are pretty scary.

Pure balder dash. Democrats are still for taxing the rich their fair share healthcare daycare paid perental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure like every other modern country. You are a brainwashed functional moron.
Sure moron. That’s why they put so many giveaways to the rich in their doomed “infrastructure” bill.

1637932188150.png

And you live in a fantasy world if you don’t believe they have moved too far left. But that’s OK it’s your world but I refuse to live in it.

Because I am an American of course duh. I am sick of regular people being screwed by the GOP and not knowing it. Brainwashed functional morons. But I think I will retire to France. You missinformed ignoramuses give me a headache. And are pretty scary.
France aka the new Islamic caliphate? Good luck to you and your answer didn’t make any sense. Why do so many in other countries want to come here and not Denmark if Denmark is so much better?

Still making stuff up, I see.

Forum List

Back