Joe Biden is a complete fraud

Remember yesterday's "event" where he supposedly drove that electric Ford F-150?

Total fraud:

Biden test-drives an electric Ford pickup truck
Instead of being a stooge for far-right conspiracy theories, read this and educate yourself.

It’s in a video you manipulated fker

Remember yesterday's "event" where he supposedly drove that electric Ford F-150?

Total fraud:

Instead of being a stooge for far-right conspiracy theories, read this and educate yourself.

Ignore and deflect the point of the thread, right?

Total fraud:

Ignore and deflect the point of the thread, right?
Wrong, admit you were made of fool of by a patently ridiculous conspiracy theory.

Fake from top to bottom! what a piece of shit.

1621463641113.png

Can you recall an administration that didn't twist the facts? I'm 89 and it gets worse as we go through the ages.

Total fraud:

You can clearly see the second steering wheel in the fuken video.

Total fraud:

Lol.. the video shows Biden driving. Take a shower. Have someone slap you in the face. Snap out of this delusional state you are living in. You are being played a fool by Gateway Pundit.

Total fraud:

You people are absolutely delusional.

Total fraud:

You people are absolutely deslusional.

Are you really telling me you didnt see the second steering wheel?

Total fraud:

Read my friggin link.

Total fraud:

Read my friggin link.

I read your link.
And noticed it didnt show the video.
Wonder why?

Total fraud:

Read my friggin link.

I read your link.
Wonder why?
So you really think there was second steering wheel in the truck? How damn delusional do you have to be to believe that? What would be the point of Ford placing a second steering wheel in the truck? Was Ford using the truck as a driver’s Ed vehicle? Take a moment to think how tremendously stupid the argument of a second steering wheel is.

Last edited:

Total fraud:

Read my friggin link.

I read your link.
Wonder why?
So you really think there was second steering wheel in the truck? How damn delusional do you have to be to believe that? What would be the point of Ford placing a second steering wheel in the truck? Was Ford using the truck as a driver’s Ed car? Take a moment to think how tremendously stupid the argument of a second steering wheel is.

It's a proto type.

There it is. The cretin and the real driver by his side in all their glory.

1621464959602.png

Total fraud:

Read my friggin link.

I read your link.
Wonder why?
So you really think there was second steering wheel in the truck? How damn delusional do you have to be to believe that? What would be the point of Ford placing a second steering wheel in the truck? Was Ford using the truck as a driver’s Ed car? Take a moment to think how tremendously stupid the argument of a second steering wheel is.

It's a proto type.
Do they put two steering wheels in every proto type? What is the point of two steering wheels?

Total fraud:

Read my friggin link.

I read your link.
Wonder why?

It's a proto type.
Do they put two steering wheels in every proto type? What is the point of two steering wheels?

I wont pretend to be a car designer,you tell me,but the video clearly shows a second steering wheel.

Total fraud:

Read my friggin link.

I read your link.
Wonder why?

It's a proto type.

I wont pretend to be a car designer,you tell me,but the video clearly shows a second steering wheel.
No such thing.

Total fraud:

Read my friggin link.

I read your link.
Wonder why?

It's a proto type.

No such thing.

Bullshit,they use them in drivers education.
Now tell me again that there's no second steering wheel.
Look at 1:25 and where the steering wheel is.
And you can see the second steering wheel in the vid.

Total fraud:

Lol.. the video shows Biden driving. Take a shower. Have someone slap you in the face. Snap out of this delusional state you are living in. You are being played a fool by Gateway Pundit.
Have someone slap you in the face. Snap out of this delusional state you are living in.

Forum List

Back