Joe Biden is a complete fraud

Remember yesterday's "event" where he supposedly drove that electric Ford F-150?

Total fraud:

Biden test-drives an electric Ford pickup truck
wonder how they charge that truck? If it takes 16 hours to charge a normal electric car. ouch. I learned yesterday after watching Judge Judy episode that a Tesla locks the doors automatically if one runs out of power, and you can't get back in. hly fk. The dude, who rented the car, had to pay for the attempted prying of the doors to get back in. And they said that if the battery runs all the way down, it becomes a fire hazard to recharge it. hly mther fk.
I wonder how much energy is required to charge a car for 16 hours?
Think about that.

Dear Republicans

The House votes today​

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'GRAB YOUR GAS MASK, LIE ON THE FLOOR, AND HIDE YOUR CONGRESSIONAL PINS. THE TOURISTS ARE COMING!'

Ten investigations were conducted into the 2012 Benghazi attack, six of these by Republican-controlled House committees.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'ANA NAVARRO TORCHES REPUBLICAN HYPOCRITES FOR BLOCKING A BIPARTISAN COMMISSION TO INVESTIGATE JAN. 6 ATTACK: DEAR REPUBLICANS: You can't be the 'Law and Order' Party, you can't shout, 'Blue Lives Matter,' and be against a bipartisan commission to investigate an insurrection which breached the Capitol to undercut our Democracy and caused over 140 police injuries. You CAN do that and be hypocrite demagogues, though. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS'

Remember yesterday's "event" where he supposedly drove that electric Ford F-150?

Total fraud:

wonder how they charge that truck? If it takes 16 hours to charge a normal electric car. ouch. I learned yesterday after watching Judge Judy episode that a Tesla locks the doors automatically if one runs out of power, and you can't get back in. hly fk. The dude, who rented the car, had to pay for the attempted prying of the doors to get back in. And they said that if the battery runs all the way down, it becomes a fire hazard to recharge it. hly mther fk.
I wonder how much energy is required to charge a car for 16 hours?
Think about that.
I know.

Joe Biden is a complete fraud​

JG, you really need to stop wasting our time with these redundant topics! I mean, it's not as if we already don't all know Bidden is a total fraud. A fake. A phony from his fake election right down to his fake presidency and administration touting fake issues as the world looks on laughing in amazement.

Camel Cigs has Joe Cool and now we have Joe Plastic. Nothing about Joe is real.

Hannity calls Joe 'Sippy Cup'.

Total fraud:

BUT Biden is not under criminal indictment Your moron trump is LOL
He is? Did I miss the news or are you being fed lies by the news.
I searched it.
No indictments.
You are one of three things...

1) a moron who doesn't know the difference between an indictment and an accusation
2) a moron who only believes what he/she hears on the desired news channel of choice
3) a moron. Plain and simple.

Total fraud:

I suspect that photo of the 2nd steering wheel was photoshopped. And if it wasn't, then why isn't this a story on Fox News? I have no use for Joe Biden, but he screws up enough without resorting to bullshit.

Not photoshopped. From the original video and on the Washington Post's Youtube page:

fraud1.jpg

Does anyone else find it interesting that not one single Biden-supporter has even tried to dispute this? Is that a tacit admission and yes indeed, Joe Biden is a fraud, a phony, and a charlatan?

Total fraud:

At least President Biden knows how to drive. :heehee:

That's not even a noteworthy accomplishment. I drove to school when I was 12 years old.

When I was 10 my uncle bought a junked Ford falcon and we spent 2 years fixing it up together and I was allowed to drive long as I didn't leave the county.

But I understand the sarcasm.

Last edited:
Dear Republicans

The House votes today​

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'GRAB YOUR GAS MASK, LIE ON THE FLOOR, AND HIDE YOUR CONGRESSIONAL PINS. THE TOURISTS ARE COMING!''GRAB YOUR GAS MASK, LIE ON THE FLOOR, AND HIDE YOUR CONGRESSIONAL PINS. THE TOURISTS ARE COMING!'

Ten investigations were conducted into the 2012 Benghazi attack, six of these by Republican-controlled House committees.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'ANA NAVARRO TORCHES REPUBLICAN HYPOCRITES FOR BLOCKING A BIPARTISAN COMMISSION TO INVESTIGATE JAN. 6 ATTACK: DEAR REPUBLICANS: You can't be the 'Law and Order' Party, you can't shout, 'Blue Lives Matter,' and be against a bipartisan commission to investigate an insurrection which breached the Capitol to undercut our Democracy and caused over 140 police injuries. You CAN do that and be hypocrite demagogues, though. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS''ANA NAVARRO TORCHES REPUBLICAN HYPOCRITES FOR BLOCKING A BIPARTISAN COMMISSION TO INVESTIGATE JAN. 6 ATTACK: DEAR REPUBLICANS: You can't be the 'Law and Order' Party, you can't shout, 'Blue Lives Matter,' and be against a bipartisan commission to investigate an insurrection which breached the Capitol to undercut our Democracy and caused over 140 police injuries. You CAN do that and be hypocrite demagogues, though. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS'
Navarro is another deep state shill fraud. A Republican until told to go Democrat. Charlie Crist is running for Governor here in Florida. He is the same. And Val Demmings a cop threw the poice departments under the bus last year when Trump was in. A little nicer to cops now that Biden is in. Another useless shill. She will be running for Senate against Rubio. Your papervirk please is so 20th century. It will be in electronic form of some type.

I'm surprised it wasn't Pelosi driving
Pelosi hasn't driven a vehicle for years. She's a limousine liberal.
And Her Majesty also insists on her own airplane paid for by the federal government.

Remember when President Trump refused an airplane for her to fly to the Middle East? She never forgot that probably.
People with swelled heads never forgive a slight.
But......she was after all going behind his back...committing a felony by making deals without authorization attempting to represent the United States Government....and telling everyone that Trump would soon be out of office.
But she is lucky she's an American.
Russia would have made sure she never saw the setting of the Sun.
North Korea would have put her in front of a cannon and blown her lying ass to pieces.
Iran would have tied her hands behind her back and thrown her off of a tall building.
Trump simply canceled her military flight.

Forum List

Back