Joe Biden is a complete fraud

Remember yesterday's "event" where he supposedly drove that electric Ford F-150?

Total fraud:

Biden test-drives an electric Ford pickup truck
Instead of being a stooge for far-right conspiracy theories, read this and educate yourself.

You can clearly see the second steering wheel in the fuken video.
You people are absolutely deslusional.

Are you really telling me you didnt see the second steering wheel?
Read my friggin link.

I read your link.
And noticed it didnt show the video.
Wonder why?
So you really think there was second steering wheel in the truck? How damn delusional do you have to be to believe that? What would be the point of Ford placing a second steering wheel in the truck? Was Ford using the truck as a driver’s Ed vehicle? Take a moment to think how tremendously stupid the argument of a second steering wheel is.

You are some kind of special. Just watch the video. Or just continue to play stupid. Either way, it's obvious to anybody with functioning eyes that the person in the front passenger seat with his right arm extended has his hand on a steering wheel.

View attachment 491427

View attachment 491428

View attachment 491429
If so, that is a steering wheel that looks like no other, it isn't even round!!!!

Complete fraud

Jewish pretending he is Catholic
Zionist pretending he doesn't want Palestinians exterminated
Election loser pretending he won
Kleptocratic traitor pretending he isn't
Racist hiding behind black homo and now black ho

Like Mike pence.... Nothing is real....
BDS!

I see where edthecynic is coming from. It's like telling a spineless child there's no Santa, and no matter what the evidence his safe-space maintains he's a believer.

00:08 in this video, you can clearly see the RH steering wheel: Biden test-drives an electric Ford pickup truck
BULLSHIT, you worthless lying scum POS!
View attachment 491817
View attachment 491818

ILMAO at "edthecynic" he's so PROG he doesn't even believe his own eyes.

Everyone look at the video at times mentioned to see how PROG the "cynic" is,, post 68 covers it too.
You can't dispute the unassailable Reuters photo, so you attack me.
Thank you.

00:08 in this video, you can clearly see the RH steering wheel: Biden test-drives an electric Ford pickup truck
View attachment 491817
View attachment 491818

Everyone look at the video at times mentioned to see how PROG the "cynic" is,, post 68 covers it too.
Thank you.

You're a liar. The videos are all over the web, and they show what a gutless PROG you are. More importantly they show once again that Xiden can't be expected to to anything beyond choosing what flavor pudding he wants for lunch today.

Check out Xiden's Facebook page. Like all things Xiden someone else does the labor or sends the message and it's presented as though Xiden is doing it.

View attachment 491817
View attachment 491818

Thank you.

You're a liar. The videos are all over the web, and they show what a gutless PROG you are. More importantly they show once again that Xiden can't be expected to to anything beyond choosing what flavor pudding he wants for lunch today.
The videos as well as the Reuters photo show you are LYING scum.

It’s in a video you manipulated fker
No it's NOT, you mindless SUCKKKER!
so you didn't watch the video? how come? you are frightened by truth.
You are incapable of truth!
I did watch the video, but obviously YOU didn't!
well if I was the only one telling you, you might have a point, but since multiple posters are telling you, it falls on you ignoring the truth.

View attachment 491817
View attachment 491818

Thank you.

The videos as well as the Reuters photo show you are LYING scum.

Poor Edthecynic wants to believe in Santa so badly. Every notice PROGS label themselves the OPPOSITE who they really are? Ed the CYNIC is a prime example.

Here's the video again poor baby. I pulled this straight from PROG news.

00:08 shows the passenger's right hand on the steering wheel you say doesn't exist. That steering wheel is connected to the steering assembly, shafts, tie rods, spindles and stuff.

00:54 shows Xiden turning the LH steering wheel upside down to take of straight after the truck was already straight:abgg2q.jpg:

Your POTUS is basically a 5 year old pretending to drive while the steering wheel turns any direction to keep them entertained.

well if I was the only one telling you, you might have a point, but since multiple posters are telling you, it falls on you ignoring the truth.
You TrumpNAZIS always lie in packs. Your own video proves you are a LIAR.

Here's the video again poor baby. I pulled this straight from PROG news.

00:08 shows the passenger's right hand on the wheel you say doesn't exist.
That is NOT a wheel, wheels are ROUND.

Poor Ed. Neat, wheels are round and you only see the top part of round. If that's not a steering wheel what is it?

Post 68 shows still pictures of the round steering wheel you say isn't round.

See in PROG, square is round, sometimes round is a 90 or rectangular :abgg2q.jpg:

Here's a video of children more mature than Ed the "CYNIC":

Here's a video of Ed as he learns his POTUS is a fraud:

Last edited:
or not

here, I even circled the passenger's steering wheel and his hand on it. see here

1621615831821.png

I forgive your stupid.

Forum List

Back