Joe Biden "I was raised in the Puerto Rican community at home"

1664836849504.png

Joe keeps forgetting that he is addressing more than just the people assembled in front of him, but instead is accessible throughout the whole world.

Back in the day, Leftist politicians could sing kumbaya with the local NAALCP chapter at a 7 pm meeting and curse out the GD N-words to the local unionists or other white based group, and no one would be the wiser.

Now its all on video, and Sleepy Joe keeps forgetting its 2022.

I think he is forgetting way more than that

Juan Bidenico first President from Puerto Rico, Delaware. He then asked for help reading the teleprompter mid speech

Shitlibs will still claim he's the picture perfect of mental health

Yeah, Biden is obviously senile.

Hey, why is that corny movie "Death to Smoochie" in the OP? This is two threads in a row. :cuckoo:

Cause its my signature dumbass, anymore stupid questions?
Why the hell did you do that? I mean, putting aside how awful that movie is, it would be annoying if you had ANY video in your signature. Its obnoxious and it just clutters up your posts.

Why the hell did you do that? I mean, putting aside how awful that movie is, it would be annoying if you had ANY video in your signature. Its obnoxious and it just clutters up your posts.
Why do you care what my sig is? Aren't you Satanist suppose to be "do as thou wilt"? I guess you're just a cringey edgelord wanna be atheist huh. Besides some jackass reported my sig so I used the clip instead

Why do you care what my sig is? Aren't you Satanist suppose to be "do as thou wilt"? I guess you're just a cringey edgelord wanna be atheist huh. Besides some jackass reported my sig so I used the clip instead
Satanist? Tha fuck talkin bout? Youre weird bro. You are especially weird for connecting so strongly with that line. What the hell is wrong with you?

Looks like I was right, cringe edge lord atheist
Im an atheist, but im not sure what this "edge lord" thing you speak of is, or the cringe part. Your responses arent making you sound any less weird man. Quite the opposite in fact. Whats with you?

Im an atheist, but im not sure what this "edge lord" thing you speak of is, or the cringe part. Your responses arent making you sound any less weird man. Quite the opposite in fact. Whats with you?
Learn what an ' is before you comment on someone else being weird or having something wrong with them, goatboy

Learn what an ' is before you comment on someone else being weird or having something wrong with them, goatboy
Ohhh, i see what you did there. You replaced the word "God" with "goat" because they sound kinda similar. Plus, wouldnt i look silly if i was a goat? Thats really good stuff man! Now i see why you thought Death to Smoochie was a good movie.

Ohhh, i see what you did there. You replaced the word "God" with "goat" because they sound kinda similar. Plus, wouldnt i look silly if i was a goat? Thats really good stuff man! Now i see why you thought Death to Smoochie was a good movie.
It was, you were pretty great on SNL too back in the day

Shame you turned into a massive cringey edgelord faggot

It was, you were pretty great on SNL too back in the day

Shame you turned into a massive cringey edgelord faggot

I can tell that you have a comedic mind. Jokes are ALWAYS funnier the second time you tell them. Maybe you can use a goat cheese reference next?

I can tell that you have a comedic mind. Jokes are ALWAYS funnier the second time you tell them. Maybe you can use a goat cheese reference next?
Awww are you baaaaaaa butthurt? Besides you asked in two threads about my Sig figured you liked the twofer

Forum List

Back