Joe Biden: i never said i wanted to ban fracking, play the video!

Remember the flack a presidential candidate got 4 years ago for saying we should start converting ourselves off of coal. Remember this day 10 years from now when demand for oil is at an all time low..

Here is your typical Biden voter...........

1603478113444.png

Who cares? Fracking is a garbage business. All the frackers are deeply in debt or bankrupt. It is failing on its own.
Fracking is the reason you don't pay $10.00/gal for gas, numskull.
Frackers go out of business when the price gets to low. Again, they are all bankrupts or loaded with debt.

Trump would be better for the market. What sayeth you? Brainless.

Trump and his flock must lie and distort. Phasing something out now means banning.
What part of "ZERO carbon emissions by 2025" dont you understand, retard?
I understand and recognize a lie when I hear one. I understand and recognize what the word ban means.

Donald Trump and his trumpoholics will lie about anything and everything anytime.
Biden said "ZERO carbon emissions by 2025", true or false?
So what if he did. The lie is about him calling for a ban. You are trying to change the subject because it has become obvious the "ban fracking" lie is a talking point loser because each time its repeated voters are reminded of how Trump and his minions lie.

I like how videos of Biden calling for fracking bans doesn't convince you he called for a ban on fracking. Neither do videos of Biden saying he will end fossil fuels and plunge us into summer heat with no A/C.

You have achieved a black belt in blind partisan obedience. You have no will at all. Congratulations, the reward for decades of hard work learning not to question what you are told by the DNC.

Camp: Repeat, don't think. Repeat, don't think. Repeat, don't think. Repeat, don't think. Repeat, don't think. Repeat, don't think ...
Which is your favorite unedited video of Biden calling for a full ban on fracking on private property? Post your video or admit you are a trumpoholic scum bag liar. Failure to post your video will suffice as your surrender.

Sure, here you go!

Now be a man and admit you were wrong. Which you're not going to do and this is the last link I will ever give you because of your lack of gonads
And because you can't find a video of Biden calling for a ban on fracking that includes private lands.

Perspective:
Biden challenged Trump the world-renown liar to post a video of him calling for the banning of fracking. Trump failed. Biden called him a liar to his face on national television and actually international television and the moron President confirmed once again what a liar he is.

I think the majority of Americans would be sympathetic to and appreciative of a ban on fracking if they could see the negative impact with their own eyes. It's (fracking) not worth it in my opinion.

A phase-out is just a slowly implemented ban. F'n libtards and their willful ignorance.
Here's an example of a government "phase-out":
"Phaseout of R-22 and R142b HCFC-22 (also called R-22) and HCFC-142b are the next two HCFCs that the United States will phase out. The schedule to phase out HCFCs is: January 1, 2010 Ban on production, import and use of HCFC-22 and HCFC-142b, except for continuing servicing needs of existing equipment January 1, 2015 Ban on production, import, and use of all HCFCs, except for continuing servicing needs of refrigeration equipment January 1, 2020 Ban on remaining production and import of HCFC-22 and HCFC-142b. After 2020, the servicing of systems with R-22 will rely on recycled or stockpiled quantities January 1, 2030 Ban on remaining production and import of all HCFCs "
https://www.epa.gov/sites/productio...c_refrigerants_to_protect_the_ozone_layer.pdf

Last edited:
Who cares? Fracking is a garbage business. All the frackers are deeply in debt or bankrupt. It is failing on its own.
Frackers go out of business when the price gets to low. Again, they are all bankrupts or loaded with debt.

As fracking technology improves, the cost of producing Fracked Oil and Gas decreases.

In any event, fracking allows America to tell tyrants in Venezuela and Iran to "F off" we have our own fuel when they try to blackmail us.

Bidens fucking grocery shelves will be pretty damn empty considering the current technology for trucking has the range at about 100 miles at 80K lbs. Right now on full tanks of diesel I can 1200 without stopping.

I think the majority of Americans would be sympathetic to and appreciative of a ban on fracking if they could see the negative impact with their own eyes. It's (fracking) not worth it in my opinion.

Would you rather be sending our men to Venezuela and Iran to defend foreign oil fields? The people in Fracking Country love it.

Bidens fucking grocery shelves will be pretty damn empty considering the current technology for trucking has the range at about 100 miles at 80K lbs. Right now on full tanks of diesel I can 1200 without stopping.
And it does not even TOUCH aviation. I don't foresee a replacement. ANY replacement.

We will NEVER get off oil. EVER. OIL CHANGED THE WORLD FOREVER!!!!

Would you rather be sending our men to Venezuela and Iran to defend foreign oil fields? The people in Fracking Country love it.

Ok but it's not an either/or though. It's not frack or send people to foreign oil fields. We have find a better balance between fossil fuel consumption and renewable energy creation until fossil fuels can become the exception rather than the norm. Our country's infrastructure is outdated and until we reimagine our infrastructure away from fossil fuels we will be literally digging ourselves into a hole.

And it does not even TOUCH aviation. I don't foresee a replacement. ANY replacement.

We will NEVER get off oil. EVER. OIL CHANGED THE WORLD FOREVER!!!!
That's easy.

Just replace the jet engines with wind powered turbines. Those Airliners go real fast, so the wind turbines should work just fine.

Trump would be better for the market. What sayeth you? Brainless.
I say it doesn’t matter. People said it would crash with trump too. With such low interest rates there is no place to move your money.

Forum List

Back