Joe Biden: i never said i wanted to ban fracking, play the video!

Trump and his flock must lie and distort. Phasing something out now means banning.
What part of "ZERO carbon emissions by 2025" dont you understand, retard?
I understand and recognize a lie when I hear one. I understand and recognize what the word ban means.

Donald Trump and his trumpoholics will lie about anything and everything anytime.

Trump and his flock must lie and distort. Phasing something out now means banning.
I understand and recognize a lie when I hear one. I understand and recognize what the word ban means.

Donald Trump and his trumpoholics will lie about anything and everything anytime.
Biden said "ZERO carbon emissions by 2025", true or false?

Yeah, I noticed that Biden said he would open up MILLIONS of great-paying jobs in those industries....

So my question is "Who will end up paying all of those millions of great salaries???"

There's only one answer....

Your utility bills will go through the roof!!!!
Obama and Joe already showed us how they would do bringing clean energy to America.

So what you're saying to the workers of the energy industry is they can work for another couple years but since you're planning to end ALL FOSSIL fuels within a decade they can learn to code?
Stop playing stupid. Biden specifically is promoting new jobs in energy, specifically in solar and wind.
You don't have to play stupid. You ARE stupid to believe one word that comes out of O'Biden's mouth - a lifetime taxpayer sucker that's never had a job in his life.

Yes. Clearly Joe Biden changed his position, which means since he's a Democrat that he always had his new position.

Republicans on the other hand aren't allowed to change their position ever on anything.

And some people think you're a partisan hack Democrat. I'm one of them ...

Camp: Biden won't ban fracking, he just wants to eliminate fossil fuels, not fracking

Camp: Why do you people lie so much?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

What a tool

So what if he did. The lie is about him calling for a ban. You are trying to change the subject because it has become obvious the "ban fracking" lie is a talking point loser because each time its repeated voters are reminded of how Trump and his minions lie.

So what if he did. The lie is about him calling for a ban. You are trying to change the subject because it has become obvious the "ban fracking" lie is a talking point loser because each time its repeated voters are reminded of how Trump and his minions lie.

I like how videos of Biden calling for fracking bans doesn't convince you he called for a ban on fracking. Neither do videos of Biden saying he will end fossil fuels and plunge us into summer heat with no A/C.

You have achieved a black belt in blind partisan obedience. You have no will at all. Congratulations, the reward for decades of hard work learning not to question what you are told by the DNC.

Camp: Repeat, don't think. Repeat, don't think. Repeat, don't think. Repeat, don't think. Repeat, don't think. Repeat, don't think ...

Joe "The Animatronic Corpse" Biden at his finest. Who else just wanted Trump to go mano-a-mano with the "dead" guy?

Well he sure lied his ass of on that one. Hell he's right there on video saying he'd outlaw fracking.

One has to wonder what else he lied his ass off about.

And just think. He has the balls to call Trump a liar. LOL

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I like how videos of Biden calling for fracking bans doesn't convince you he called for a ban on fracking. Neither do videos of Biden saying he will end fossil fuels and plunge us into summer heat with no A/C.

You have achieved a black belt in blind partisan obedience. You have no will at all. Congratulations, the reward for decades of hard work learning not to question what you are told by the DNC.

Camp: Repeat, don't think. Repeat, don't think. Repeat, don't think. Repeat, don't think. Repeat, don't think. Repeat, don't think ...

LMAO Its so hard to get a sheeple to think and Camp is a perfect example.

Who cares? Fracking is a garbage business. All the frackers are deeply in debt or bankrupt. It is failing on its own.

Which is your favorite unedited video of Biden calling for a full ban on fracking on private property? Post your video or admit you are a trumpoholic scum bag liar. Failure to post your video will suffice as your surrender.

Are you really this dumb? :cuckoo:

Which is your favorite unedited video of Biden calling for a full ban on fracking on private property? Post your video or admit you are a trumpoholic scum bag liar. Failure to post your video will suffice as your surrender.

Forum List

Back