Biden lost Pennsylvania

Hmm. Polls say otherwise, but you never know. The race usually gets tighter the closer to the election you get.
The race was likely never "close" lol

Polls are bullshit and most people knew who they were going to vote for MONTHS AGO.
The polls "tightening" is nothing more than polsters trying to get back to neutral so as to not look bad no matter who wins.

Hmm. Polls say otherwise, but you never know. The race usually gets tighter the closer to the election you get.
This year though.....with so many voters having already voted...some polls may well be snapshots of actual results..rather than projections.

Florida may well reflect that...and so might Pennsylvania. The race might tighten..or..it might be over before Nov. 3.

I was just gonna say.. Oops, too late, been there, done with that!

But do enjoy all that wishful thinking.

Biden lost Pennsylvania and it's 20 electoral college votes. And maybe the election. Amazed he allowed himself to veer so far left in front a national audience.
I guess it must be because of his Stupidity.
It's Trump's debating skill.

It wasn't the moderator who asked Joe if he would close down the oil industry. Trump asked him that question.

Polls are bullshit and most people knew who they were going to vote for MONTHS AGO.
Years ago, not months- most voters are indoctrinated from birth- public shit shows and polls are scripted and the media is adamant in its attempt to show what it wants to be the result- it comes down to a base turning out to vote and the media knows that so they try to discredit the one they're against in hopes of gaining an upper hand in who turns out with more "polls" being discouraging about the one they're against-

Biden lost Pennsylvania and it's 20 electoral college votes. And maybe the election. Amazed he allowed himself to veer so far left in front a national audience.
tenor.gif

tenor.gif
Uh..no..he didn't....lose Penn. that's why Trump is desperately suing--to stop the count...before the results.

If Biden takes Nevada where he's leading right now, it's over for Trump..

Forum List

Back