Joe Biden: i never said i wanted to ban fracking, play the video!

• Banned
But, but but...

I meant no fracking on Federal Land!!
Biden wouldn't just ban all fracking, if he got his way, he would shut down the entire oil industry. The life's blood of our economy.

Trump took over the role of moderator and got him to admit it.

1:28:12] Welker: OK, I have one final question--

(Trump thinks to himself, "step aside Ms. Welker. I have one final question")

[1:28:14] Trump: Would you close down the-- Would you close down the oil industry?

[1:28:17] Biden: I would transition from the oil industry. Yes.

[1:28:19] Trump: Oh, transition. That's a big statement.

[1:28:21] Biden: It is a big statement because I would stop--

[1:28:22] Welker: Why would you do that?

[1:28:24] Biden: Because the oil industry significantly — but here's the deal —

[1:28:27] Trump: That’s a big statement.

CHECKMATE!

Trump is an awesome debater.

Last edited:
Trump and his flock must lie and distort. Phasing something out now means banning.
You obfuscate in Slo-Joe's defense.

Biden specifically said "net-zero carbon emissions by 2025" (later revised to 2050). He's so busy trying to remember what others have instructed (or commanded) him to say he is easily confused ... or perhaps just senile.

Either way he's talking about ending fossil fuels and you are lying.

Trump and his flock must lie and distort. Phasing something out now means banning.
Now that Germany and the rest of the EU have replaced us as leaders of the free world, hopefully they'll be able to lead us into better sources of energy in the near future. While we stay in the dirt, they're continuing to work on it.

So what you're saying to the workers of the energy industry is they can work for another couple years but since you're planning to end ALL FOSSIL fuels within a decade they can learn to code?
Stop playing stupid. Biden specifically is promoting new jobs in energy, specifically in solar and wind.

So what you're saying to the workers of the energy industry is they can work for another couple years but since you're planning to end ALL FOSSIL fuels within a decade they can learn to code?
Stop playing stupid. Biden specifically is promoting new jobs in energy, specifically in solar and wind.
So a guy who digs in rocks for a living and has been doing it for 30 or 40 years is suddenly going to be qualified to do technical & engineering tasks?

Really?

You obfuscate in Slo-Joe's defense.

Biden specifically said "net-zero carbon emissions by 2025" (later revised to 2050). He's so busy trying to remember what others have instructed (or commanded) him to say he is easily confused ... or perhaps just senile.

Either way he's talking about ending fossil fuels and you are lying.
You and Trump are struggling to redefine the word "BAN". You're telling us to phase out and ban are exactly the same, only different.

Yeah, I noticed that Biden said he would open up MILLIONS of great-paying jobs in those industries....

So my question is "Who will end up paying all of those millions of great salaries???"

There's only one answer....

Your utility bills will go through the roof!!!!

Yeah, I noticed that Biden said he would open up MILLIONS of great-paying jobs in those industries....

So my question is "Who will end up paying all of those millions of great salaries???"

There's only one answer....

Your utility bills will go through the roof!!!!
Not if Biden and the Chicoms get their way and deindustrialize the USA. You won't have any utility bills because you won't have any utilities and you won't have any roof because you'll be burning your rafters for heat.

Now that Germany and the rest of the EU have replaced us as leaders of the free world, hopefully they'll be able to lead us into better sources of energy in the near future. While we stay in the dirt, they're continuing to work on it.
As if America is NOT working to move away from fossil fuels?
You need to get out more.

Forum List

Back