Joe Biden holds press conference for first time in months.

Completely staged.

Scares you, don't he?
It scares me that somebody who is clearly brain damaged and visibly in rapid cognitive decline can even be considered for the nomination.

If he does live until the election and wins there is no way in hell he'll survive his first term. When patients suffering from vascular dementia start declining that rapidly, it means they are suffering a lot of mini-strokes. They tend to die soon.

And on top of that he has just admitted that he is picking a VP candidate, not on their merits, but just as a token.

You are a Dog Faced Pony Soldier Liar. He stated that every person he is considering is qualified. You don't have to be a White Male to automatically qualify for anything while all the other categories automatically are disqualified. And he didn't discount Latinoes either. But his VP will probably be female and a minority of some kind. It's time.
That is a tacit admission that he's not necessarily going pick the best qualified person for the job. He is choosing primarily based on race and sex.

A token VP.
Only if you are saying that being a Minority and a Female automatically disqualifies a person from being Competent. And that is exactly what you are saying. Damned, you can't get any more bigoted than that.
That's not what I said at all, moron. You simply don't possess the reading comprehension skills necessary to understand what I said.

My 5 year old daughter has better reading comprehension skills than you.

That is EXACTLY what you said. And you 5 year old must be home schooled.
She is and she is already smarter than you, moron

Biden has admitted that he is not going to base his VP pick solely on who is the best qualified for the job. Unless you presume that no white male could possibly be the best qualified.

You cannot seem to comprehend that fact.

I am sure white paper will be outlawed
All white European books burned
White House repainted
Whites could be kicked out of nation

No, just you. We don't want your kind here. You are being deported to Sweden. And don't try and tell us that you aren't from Sweden. We all know how you Rumpsters lie.
You have 100 million angry whites with ARs
Just try

Completely staged.

Scares you, don't he?
It scares me that somebody who is clearly brain damaged and visibly in rapid cognitive decline can even be considered for the nomination.

If he does live until the election and wins there is no way in hell he'll survive his first term. When patients suffering from vascular dementia start declining that rapidly, it means they are suffering a lot of mini-strokes. They tend to die soon.

And on top of that he has just admitted that he is picking a VP candidate, not on their merits, but just as a token.

You are a Dog Faced Pony Soldier Liar. He stated that every person he is considering is qualified. You don't have to be a White Male to automatically qualify for anything while all the other categories automatically are disqualified. And he didn't discount Latinoes either. But his VP will probably be female and a minority of some kind. It's time.
That is a tacit admission that he's not necessarily going pick the best qualified person for the job. He is choosing primarily based on race and sex.

A token VP.
Only if you are saying that being a Minority and a Female automatically disqualifies a person from being Competent. And that is exactly what you are saying. Damned, you can't get any more bigoted than that.
How about the BLM President in NYC saying "if they don't do what we want, we'll burn the whole thing down"? Now that's a bigot. What you just said, "and that's exactly what you are saying",
is a fictional opinion which was very predictable.

Funny, the only places that's been said have been the Rtwingnutjob areas.

You want the real news, check this out

BLM leader: If change doesn’t happen, then ‘we will burn down this system’

You quoted an idiot Foxnews Caster that asked him that directly. His response wasn't what She bargained for. This goes into the totally false and fake news category manufactured to promote hate.

Completely staged.

Scares you, don't he?

Today, qualified is one of the words that really does not mean as much as it used to in the past.

White House repainted

No, just you. We don't want your kind here. You are being deported to Sweden. And don't try and tell us that you aren't from Sweden. We all know how you Rumpsters lie.
Just try

Sorry, but only 60 million voted for Rump. Everyone else voted for everyone else BUT Rump. Maybe we can deport you to Yemen where it has the gun laws that better suits you. Yemen has no gun laws. Not even a nice place fly over. And you'll probably deny not being from Yemen but, again, we know how you Rumpsters all lie.

(a reference to Johnny Dangerously)

Completely staged.

Scares you, don't he?

Today, qualified is one of the words that really does not mean as much as it used to in the past.

Yah, Rump kind of lowered that bar, didn't he.

Completely staged.

Scares you, don't he?

A token VP.
That's not what I said at all, moron. You simply don't possess the reading comprehension skills necessary to understand what I said.

My 5 year old daughter has better reading comprehension skills than you.

That is EXACTLY what you said. And you 5 year old must be home schooled.
She is and she is already smarter than you, moron

Biden has admitted that he is not going to base his VP pick solely on who is the best qualified for the job. Unless you presume that no white male could possibly be the best qualified.

You cannot seem to comprehend that fact.

There are many factors in the selection. He has to worry about the left wing side of the Democratic Party much like Rump picked Pence to carry the Evangalics. Biden already owns the Moderates of the Democrats and a lot of the Republican Moderates as well. But he needs the other part of the party to win. It doesn't make any sense to pick the absolute best only to lose, now does it.

He has Alzheimer's he just remembered he is running for president spot

Joe Biden takes questions from reporters after delivering remarks in Wilmington, Delaware.
SOOOOOO, Lessee:
  • When Trump gets up before the press, all they ever ask him is leading questions meant to excoriate him.
  • When Joe gets up before the press, especially after a REALLY long absence, all they ask him is leading questions meant to allow him to excoriate Trump too?

Completely staged.

Scares you, don't he?

A token VP.
Ok, what VP qualifications are you specifically referring to?

Completely staged.

Scares you, don't he?

A token VP.
NO you asshole! He's saying Biden is playing the Genital Card and the Race card to get enough votes to win.
That's wrong on every level. The DNC obviously know that whoever THEY pick for VP will be the acting President. You're not that stupid not to understand this fact.
For the DNC is all about the votes.
Their problem is and will be that 'crunching the numbers' so far hasn't produced someone who can beat Trump. That's why they are waiting until the last minute to tell Biden to announce the DNC's pick.
Stacy was kicked out when they heard she was eating the table cloths that had gravy stains on them.
It's all about the White Guilt suburban woman sitting around watching MSNBC at noon half cut on mediocre 'French Inspired' red wine.

White House repainted

Just try

Sorry, but only 60 million voted for Rump. Everyone else voted for everyone else BUT Rump. Maybe we can deport you to Yemen where it has the gun laws that better suits you. Yemen has no gun laws. Not even a nice place fly over. And you'll probably deny not being from Yemen but, again, we know how you Rumpsters all lie.

(a reference to Johnny Dangerously)
The next time a DEM wins the EC but loses the popular vote I'm sure you will figure out a way to spin it.

Completely staged.

Scares you, don't he?

A token VP.

A token VP would be someone like Sarah Palin. I don't think he could find someone that stupid.

Biden had been given a list of LIB reporters who had questions that Biden had already read and discussed with his handlers.
The asshole poser was actually reading his responses to the questions off his Teleprompter.
Has Jill told the girl scouts not to come to Biden's door trying to sell him cookies?

Forum List

Back