Joe Biden Has NEVER, In His 50-year Political Career, Officially Visited The Southern Border And The Disaster He Has Created

Here is the first line from your article. Nice job brainiac.
View attachment 543176
Well don't leave people hanging

Omliver doesn't know who Joe Biden is. Nor does he know anything about the president's immigration policies. But as the 17-year-old Guatemalan migrant heads north through Mexico, he clings to an idea he heard from friends: It's now easier to cross the U.S. border.

“They say it’s because President Trump is gone,” he said.

Now if Biden deports more people as you (lefties) say..........why would they think it's EASIER to cross the border?

Now you have to think....and this is not the strong suit of democrats......to form their own opinions from a variety of sources............they need to be told what to think........just like the vax, if the govt doesn't force you, they can't get it.

Well don't leave people hanging

Omliver doesn't know who Joe Biden is. Nor does he know anything about the president's immigration policies. But as the 17-year-old Guatemalan migrant heads north through Mexico, he clings to an idea he heard from friends: It's now easier to cross the U.S. border.

“They say it’s because President Trump is gone,” he said.

Now if Biden deports more people as you (lefties) say..........why would they think it's EASIER to cross the border?

Now you have to think....and this is not the strong suit of democrats......to form their own opinions from a variety of sources............they need to be told what to think........just like the vax, if the govt doesn't force you, they can't get it.
Because they hear “open borders” from Republican sources. Biden deports record immigrants. So did Obama. There is no open border. Yet the righties sing “open borders” ever chance they get attracting people to the border. This is a Republican made disaster. It is 100% there making.

The guy admitted he doesn’t know he’s just chancing it based on what he hears. He hears it from fox and friends.

Well great, and you're gonna pay more than you need to in taxes, because you care more, right?
Nah. I’ll defer a bunch of my income out for years and withdraw it when I retire under a much lower bracket. The rules are tilted in my favor.

Because they hear “open borders” from Republican sources. Biden deports record immigrants. So did Obama. There is no open border. Yet the righties sing “open borders” ever chance they get attracting people to the border. This is a Republican made disaster. It is 100% there making.

The guy admitted he doesn’t know he’s just chancing it based on what he hears. He hears it from fox and friends.
You're just a fucking liar. Plain and simple.

Wait Hispanics in poor countries watch Fox and Friends?
Open borders is where you let people in....the dems do this all the time......in fact they aren't even giving them court dates anymore.........
If we deported so many, than how come there are so many groups and why are democrats so obsessed with helping illegals....because according to you, there are none here....they are all deported.

Nah. I’ll defer a bunch of my income out for years and withdraw it when I retire under a much lower bracket. The rules are tilted in my favor.
So you're full of shit.......you're a liar, thanks for confirming it.

During yesterday's (9/22/2021) WH Press Conference, Fox News Reporter Peter Doocey asked WH Press Secretary Psaki if President Joe Biden had "EVER been to the southern border" during his nearly 50 years in public office."

Psaki responded by saying, "I will have to look back in my history books and check the times he’s been to the southern border."

Doocy replied, "We have been looking all morning and we have not found any record of him visiting the border as president, vice president, senator, or even as a concerned citizen."

Doocy later continued, "This is a president who makes a point when there are disasters in this country, like a wildfire or hurricane, to go and see for himself firsthand what the needs are of the local community so he can have an informed POV to make policy. Why doesn’t he go down to Del Rio, Texas, to see what’s going on?"

Psaki responded to Doocy by PROMISING HIM she would have that information for him that (yesterday) afternoon.
- SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SHE LIED!

This exchange between Doocy and Psaki, however, caused a nation-wide search by reporters and citizens alike to find the answer themselves. Again, surprise surprise IN HIS 50 YEARS IN POLITICS, AS A PRESIDENT, VICE PRESIDENT, SENATOR, OR EVEN AS A CONCERNED CITIZEN, JOE BIDEN HAS NEVER VISITED THE SOUTHERN BORDER...AND THE DISASTER HE HAS CREATED.

---------------------------------------

BONUS:

Just days ago there were reportedly 15,000 Haitian illegals camped out under the bridge under Del Rio, Texas. Today there are reportedly approximately only 5,000.

WHERE THE HELL ARE THE OTHER 10,000?

DHS Secretary Mayorkas has lied - committed perjury - under oath before Congress NUMEROUS times. He has repeatedly told Congress (and the world) 'The Border Is Closed', which is an obvious LIE. A reported 1.5 MILLION illegals have been trafficked all over the US by the Biden Administration. (Records show that only 8% of illegals that enter the US and are denied the right to stay actually leave.) Mayorkas has testified TWICE when asked how many illegals / Haitians have entered the US, how many have been deported - as the Biden WH has declared they are deporting the vast majority of them, and TWICE Mayorkas has refused to answer, claiming he did not know the number (FAIL) and would get those numbers to Congress yesterday afternoon. Like Psaki, Mayorkas LIED. He has not delivered those numbers yet. MEANWHILE DHS members and others in the chain have reported that those 10,000 Haitians, like the other 1.5 million illegals who have come here this year, have been trafficked into the US and released in this country.

Mayorkas does not only deserve to be fired, he should be indicted for multiple counts of Perjury before Congress, dereliction of duty, being a co-conspirator in drug / human / child / sex trafficking, and treason.

Biden is intentionally, daily violating his Oath of Office, violating the Constitution, and breaking US Immigration law.

MEANWHILE Biden has declared we have turned the page on Afghanistan ... and the US citizens still there he left behind....trying desperately trying to distract attention away from his failed foreign policy...which leaves his domestic policies to talk about. Biden's failed Border policy has proven to be an equally disastrous failure. How do the Democrats respond? Taking a page from their failed 'Defund the Police' program, Democrats have collectively, publicly begun to attack undermanned mounted Border Patrol Agents shown trying to stop / round up illegal Haitians attempting to evade arrest and illegally enter the US.

The method of their attacks? You guessed it - they, to include Maxine Waters - blew the dust off their old tactic of comparing what the BP was doing to 'Slavery' and calling them 'Racist'. Waters, of course, was gas-lighting Americans and engaging in race-baiting. Even Waters is smart enough to know slavery consisted of brining blacks to the US against their will, and what is going on now is hundreds of thousands of illegals coming to the Open Borders Biden has created and trying to enter the country illegally.

Proving they have 'Racism/Slavery' permanently engrained in their mind as the explanation for everyone who opposes their Marxist agenda and ideology, Democrats ignore the fact that to those fighting illegal immigration it is about CRIME, not RACE. To Democrats, EVERYTHING and EVERY ONE who opposes them and whatever they want is Racist.

USMB trolls are the easiest to fact check:

USMB trolls are the easiest to fact check:

What do you THINK you just debunked?

The thread is abou:

Joe Biden Has NEVER, In His 50-year Political Career, Officially Visited The Southern Border And The Disaster He Has Created​

...and you just posted a link to where VP Harris visited 'The Border', a location that was far from where the worst of the problem Biden created. This has nothing to do with the thread topic of how BIDEN has never visited the border.

Wait Hispanics in poor countries watch Fox and Friends?
Open borders is where you let people in....the dems do this all the time......in fact they aren't even giving them court dates anymore.........
If we deported so many, than how come there are so many groups and why are democrats so obsessed with helping illegals....because according to you, there are none here....they are all deported.
You’re all over the place. If you have a point or challenge go ahead and state it but you just rambled right wing nonsensical thoughts.

You’re all over the place. If you have a point or challenge go ahead and state it but you just rambled right wing nonsensical thoughts.
I did, I can multi task, I know for you lefties you can't really talk about one subject let alone a few and don't get me started on nuance

So If Bush, Obama, Trump, and Biden have deported so many people.......why do we still have so many illegals here?

If you think I have a problem rounding them up and kicking them out.....you don't know much. So what's the plan for overstaying a VISA?
Youre the brainiac that thinks it’s all because Joe Biden invited illegals. I proved that he didn’t and I proved that the bigger issue is visa overstays. I’m for immigration reform. I hope Biden gets it done next year.

Youre the brainiac that thinks it’s all because Joe Biden invited illegals. I proved that he didn’t and I proved that the bigger issue is visa overstays. I’m for immigration reform. I hope Biden gets it done next year.
You didn't prove shit and typical lefty you have no answers.....
Biden did invite them.........the article I said, they came because he was President. In his speeches he says things that make the illegals think he won't deport them
He doesnt use hardly any tactics to secure the border....build the fucking wall and this is not an issue.
And I'm about shutting down overstayers...... so again what is your plan?
You're discussing the issue, so you must have some ideas on how to fix it, what are they? (This is where lefties run away and ignore)

Forum List

Back