Joe Biden Has NEVER, In His 50-year Political Career, Officially Visited The Southern Border And The Disaster He Has Created

Well I guess Hatians living in Brazil were persecuted? They didn't get the memo?
Nice dodge. The facts don’t back you up so you throw out an attempted zinger and shift to some other argument. You guys are like drones of each other.

Nice dodge. The facts don’t back you up so you throw out an attempted zinger and shift to some other argument. You guys are like drones of each other.
No I said his rhteroic caused people to come.......and they did.......its only hard for you to understand

You tried the asylum excuse.......I called you out and shit down you throat.....because you don't know the facts and I know you dont

They sure know where the China banks are located . Ukraine as well , but why would the prince of Pennsylvania hang with the poor and working class on the border. Peasants . Biden has peasants serve him , but he doesn't associate wit them ... the 7000 people that voted for this disgrace must be ready to jump off a cliff. Christ. And where is the no good media. Pathetic.
The media is jerking off the photos from Obamas birthday party

No I said his rhteroic caused people to come.......and they did.......its only hard for you to understand

You tried the asylum excuse.......I called you out and shit down you throat.....because you don't know the facts and I know you dont
For all the rhetoric you claim you posted one comment not even directed at inviting illegal immigration and included a disclaimer that the quote was incorrectly taken out of context. Are you ‘tarded?

There is all kinds of evidence that Trump hates anyone who isn't rich or white, but you've chosen to ignore all of it.
Oh please.......the democrats stenographer........there is no point to discuss issues with you....ive never heard you criticize a democrat once.

Bonus.....Trump hate black people so much he desegregates country clubs for them and pardons them......such a racist!!!!!

Border apprehensions are at a 20 year high. Joe has the border patrol catching way more than Trump ever did.
That tends to happen when you tell them to come here and they will be taken care of. You are able to apprehend a lot more when a lot more attempt to cross ILLEGALLY because of the nonsense you spewed during a campaign!!!

For all the rhetoric you claim you posted one comment not even directed at inviting illegal immigration and included a disclaimer that the quote was incorrectly taken out of context. Are you ‘tarded?
Nope......the migrants are saying they are coming because of Biden.....Was it his hardline border talk?

Once again we see the typical liberal morons deflecting. LOOOK......TRUMP!!!!! I suppose that's much easier than admitting the guy you voted for is an absolute disaster and abject failure!!

Once again we see the typical liberal morons deflecting. LOOOK......TRUMP!!!!! I suppose that's much easier than admitting the guy you voted for is an absolute disaster and abject failure!!
My bonus and stock are at an all time high. Yours?

Nope......the migrants are saying they are coming because of Biden.....Was it his hardline border talk?
So you’ve given up proof that Joe Biden invited illegal immigrants to the border and have now focused on right wing bogeyman stories.

The quote, don't care about numbers in the lobby........it doesn't matter.
so what's the exact quote?
I got the quote
So you’ve given up proof that Joe Biden invited illegal immigrants to the border and have now focused on right wing bogeyman stories.
I though you bought the WaPo? It's not right wing...if you think that, you're high. You can just say I'm right. Its correct and much easier than to lie to me

I got a grand that says potato heads economy never comes close to Trumps pre Covid economy.
You know how to read a chart?

C9C57F3D-626E-4D91-81F1-07A1E05C97A1.jpeg

Economy continues improving, tapering may be warranted: Powell press conference

4477EE0B-3959-4EA5-8EE0-F7D96437811C.jpeg

Forum List

Back