It Is Now 'Official': Joe Biden Is WORSE Than Jimmy Carter

The National Review.....late to the party as ever....when do we get an apology from Jonah.

I was there....I was young, but there....you think Carter was a good President?
I believe Carter was a man put in charge at the wrong time. But was elected because of stupidity from some years before it. Biden is deranged. And gets away with what is happening because of it.

LOLOL.. You don't know anything about Carter or the Iranian Revolution either.
Why do you continue to LIE and embarrass yourself by unsuccessfully trying to speak for others? One would thought you would have earned by now, after getting spanked for doing so in public so often.

The only thing I know about Biden is that the people dictating policy to him are America hating assholes. Other than that, I pretty much know what his back looks like from watching him turn tail and run away every time anyone asks him an unscripted question.

Joe Biden Is Worse Than Jimmy Carter

Well, DUH!

ttps://www.nationalreview.com/2021/09/joe-biden-is-worse-than-jimmy-carter/
Uhhh hate to break the news to you but you need to stop listening to the corporate controlled media that carter was the worst president ever bs they been saying fir decades,Carter did not go and start wwl,well,the Vietnam war or Korean War or the Mideast wars.warmonger presidents are the worst abd every president from Reagan all the way up to Obama were warmongers.they call carter the worst president ever mainly cause of long gas lines which was the result of Nixon’s policys that led to it. Every president after carter except for trump was much worse than him by leaps and bounds and there are too many before him that were easily far worse than him as well.

Why do you continue to LIE and embarrass yourself by unsuccessfully trying to speak for others? One would thought you would have earned by now, after getting spanked for doing so in public so often.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12:Now that part you did get correct.:thup:

surada
Well take a look at the mess Carter left. Inflation was through the roof and the price of gas kept going up and up because of the false no oil BS. We had the folks at our Iran embassy kidnapped and held for years. It took Reagan to straighten things out and get the country back on track.

I lived through that so don't tell me Carter was a good POTUS. He was the worst. He was the last Dem I voted for as President.

I voted for that man and boy did I regret it. Just like I'm sure some who voted for Bidung regret their vote.

surada
Well take a look at the mess Carter left. Inflation was through the roof and the price of gas kept going up and up because of the false no oil BS. We had the folks at our Iran embassy kidnapped and held for years. It took Reagan to straighten things out and get the country back on track.

I lived through that so don't tell me Carter was a good POTUS. He was the worst. He was the last Dem I voted for as President.

I voted for that man and boy did I regret it. Just like I'm sure some who voted for Bidung regret their vote.

You bloody idiot. The oil embargos were caused by Israel.

surada

You're the bloody idiot. Israel had nothing to do with the price of oil.

That was caused by the Saudi's and anyone else who had oil to sell. When I was a kid gas was 19 Cents a gallon. Yes 19 cents a gallon.

They wanted the price of oil higher so they pulled the no oil BS. From then on the price of oil has gone up and up.

Trump got it down because he made us oil independent by opening up ANWAR for drilling along with other Fed lands.

Now its going back up cause Bidung won't let us drill on Fed lands and he wants to do away with fracking. He wants the Saudi's to sell us more oil. So you can blame Bidung.

What did Carter him self do that was bad. know there were bad things happening but what policies did the Carter administration put forth that caused them? Everything that happens is not because of who is president at a moment in time good or bad.

The OP fails to factor in trump, who actually was the worst president in my lifetime, and even tried to engineer a coup to keep himself in power. Biden is in the unenviable position of picking up the huge pile of shit left by trump, after trump refused him in the procedural niceties customary to the transition of administrations. Carter actually was an okay president. He demonstrated excellent leadership during the Three Mile Island nuclear meltdown (being a trained nuclear engineer) and his mission to free the hostages in Iran ended in disaster due to the malfunction of helicopters and a ground collision. In this historically complicated situation, Carter must have been doing something right, since they were freed on the day that Carter left office and Reagan was inaugurated.

You bloody idiot. The oil embargos were caused by Israel.
Historians later were to remark that with that post, he totally blew any credibility he might have once had.

* Totally fictitious quote from a future history book entitled, "The Decline and Fall of an Internet Keyboard Jockey, or, How to Avoid Sounding Like an Idiot".

You have NO IDEA what ANYONE on this site does or doesn't know about ANY subject so put the buttplug back in your pie hole and be quiet

I know what happened. I had friends who worked for the Shah and reported to the State Dept in Iran for a decade.

Forum List

Back