Joe Biden Gives Speech To Empty Parking Lot In Grand Rapids, Michigan (October 2)

I watched Biden's Gettysburg address today and Biden was RUNNING FULL BORE to the CENTER.. IT was a "by invitation only" event but he left the far left out in the parking lot as he is trying to regain the look of a moderate..... This guy is a huge liar and deceiver..
Like what did Biden lied about? The whole world knew that Trump is a serial liar.

Okay so this is bizarro stuff. Joe Biden who ALL the MSM Polls insist is leading The Donald in Michigan by oh I don't know by 80% or whatever, so The Biden Campaign the other day had Joe Biden driving in his if you could call it a motorcade to some random parking lot in Grand Rapids where judging by the camera work which NEVER ONE TIME panned out to show ANY CROWD and coupled with the TOTAL SILENCE in between confused Joe's frequent stumbling speech we must conclude that:

Joe Biden gave an ENTIRE 22 minute speech to an EMPTY PARKING LOT in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Here's the evidence of how SUPPORTIVE AND EXCITED Grand Rapids is for Joe Biden.

This is some of his motorcade en route to the random parking lot. Wow! Will you just LOOK at the hundreds, the THOUSANDS of peoples lining the street to wave and cheer Old Joe ( :abgg2q.jpg: ) I count exactly FOUR PEOPLES!

Here's Joe's 22 minute speech to an empty parking lot, you don't have to watch ALL of it, just move the thing along, you will hear NO CLAPPING, NO SOUND from ANY CROWD because there ISN'T ANY CROWD, he's talking to an empty parking lot, he's talking into the air. Also it's getting VERY annoying having all these weird sign language types in EVERY video, this one a weird bald man who looks like he's spazzing out:

The above entire bizarro situation was brought to my attention by a friend who emailed me the below John Talks YouTube short video, this John Talks is in Grand Rapids, Michigan himself, his video shows ONE THING that the Official Joe Biden video above does NOT and it shows Joe walking OUT to the podium to TOTAL SILENCE except for what sounds like ONE person clapping which was probably Joe's Campaign Manager who you see at the VERY BEGINNING of the video at 40 seconds in, here's a Screen Shot of him:

View attachment 398124

Here's the full video of the above:

You are missing something big. Biden style will NOT use Trump styles of rallying endangering Americans lives, total disregard of human being.

The same in 2016 Trump with a very impressive rallies but Hillary gained more votes.

Don’t worry this will be a record breaking voter turn out especially the African Americans, hispanics, LBQT friends and relatives and other minorities. Maybe you missed the record numbers of lifetime republicans military and civilians endorsing Biden. Plus whites that are sick of racism and disgusting, lying, dishonest, ignorant policies. And the millions of millions of Americans that are victims of the health, pandemic and economic crisis which Trump don’t have plan how to get us out from these crisis. Go Biden..... NERVOUS TIME.

How much more humiliated when Trump finds himself TROUNCED in November by some old simp that can't even fill a damn parking lot!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Okay so this is bizarro stuff. Joe Biden who ALL the MSM Polls insist is leading The Donald in Michigan by oh I don't know by 80% or whatever, so The Biden Campaign the other day had Joe Biden driving in his if you could call it a motorcade to some random parking lot in Grand Rapids where judging by the camera work which NEVER ONE TIME panned out to show ANY CROWD and coupled with the TOTAL SILENCE in between confused Joe's frequent stumbling speech we must conclude that:

Joe Biden gave an ENTIRE 22 minute speech to an EMPTY PARKING LOT in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Here's the evidence of how SUPPORTIVE AND EXCITED Grand Rapids is for Joe Biden.

This is some of his motorcade en route to the random parking lot. Wow! Will you just LOOK at the hundreds, the THOUSANDS of peoples lining the street to wave and cheer Old Joe ( :abgg2q.jpg: ) I count exactly FOUR PEOPLES!

Here's Joe's 22 minute speech to an empty parking lot, you don't have to watch ALL of it, just move the thing along, you will hear NO CLAPPING, NO SOUND from ANY CROWD because there ISN'T ANY CROWD, he's talking to an empty parking lot, he's talking into the air. Also it's getting VERY annoying having all these weird sign language types in EVERY video, this one a weird bald man who looks like he's spazzing out:

The above entire bizarro situation was brought to my attention by a friend who emailed me the below John Talks YouTube short video, this John Talks is in Grand Rapids, Michigan himself, his video shows ONE THING that the Official Joe Biden video above does NOT and it shows Joe walking OUT to the podium to TOTAL SILENCE except for what sounds like ONE person clapping which was probably Joe's Campaign Manager who you see at the VERY BEGINNING of the video at 40 seconds in, here's a Screen Shot of him:

View attachment 398124

They also play sporting events with no one to sit in the bleachers and watch.

For Donald Trump speeches they drive in their THOUSANDS and sometimes EVEN camp out OVERNIGHT WAITING for him.

I am seeing hardly any footage of any actual enthusiasm for Joe Biden, the crowds he draws you can either count on two hands or in the case of that Grand Rapids, Michigan thing on no hands.

The entire Joe Biden thing is being pushed the MSM, IF he was so POPULAR why does he speak to only handfuls of peoples or even now we see ZERO peoples? WHERE is the FOOTAGE of the MASS ENTHUSIASM for Joe Biden? Even NOBODY turned out to cheer on and wave to his fucking motorcade.

Did you know that people are paid to show up?

How come you kept this to yourself all this time? Hell. I could use a few bucks. I could become a professional rally clapper and cheering section. Season is almost over, dammit!

Shit man. I could use some extra money too. Hell I can clap and yell with the best of them. LOL

View attachment 398124

For Donald Trump speeches they drive in their THOUSANDS and sometimes EVEN camp out OVERNIGHT WAITING for him.

I am seeing hardly any footage of any actual enthusiasm for Joe Biden, the crowds he draws you can either count on two hands or in the case of that Grand Rapids, Michigan thing on no hands.

The entire Joe Biden thing is being pushed the MSM, IF he was so POPULAR why does he speak to only handfuls of peoples or even now we see ZERO peoples? WHERE is the FOOTAGE of the MASS ENTHUSIASM for Joe Biden? Even NOBODY turned out to cheer on and wave to his fucking motorcade.

Did you know that people are paid to show up?

We also know that people are paid to vote.

I watched Biden's Gettysburg address today and Biden was RUNNING FULL BORE to the CENTER.. IT was a "by invitation only" event but he left the far left out in the parking lot as he is trying to regain the look of a moderate..... This guy is a huge liar and deceiver..
Like what did Biden lied about? The whole world knew that Trump is a serial liar.
And yet Trump has been far more truthful than the crooked dem and their lying media propagandists. Logic says that the "whole World" comment is BS. Just thought you should know instead of looking foolish.

The Dems did not want Mr. Joe.

He was saved by some ladies in South Carolina.

So, of course, no crowds are turning out for him.

They could not care less about what he says or does.

All they want is for him to become the nominal President.

Then de facto President Harris & the BLM-friendly Cabinet can get down to business changing this country in ways that they have already frankly told us: Socialized medicine, defunding cops, low-income housing moved to nice areas, an open-arms immigration policy, taxing the wealthy, reparations, and many other goodies. (And, of course, making Donald J. Trump do the perp walk.)

View attachment 398124

Responsible behavior during a pandemic really grates your cheese, huh?

Ever hear of risk/reward? When you organize rallies and people DONT show -- it's NOT because they're afraid of getting Covid..

Responsible behavior is NOT FLYING to empty rallies and forcing a motorcade of people to join you for worse than nothing in terms of reward..

Is responsible behavior getting released from the hospital, coming home and removing your mask before going inside where there are other people?

Trumpians have no footing to dictate responsible behavior!

You idiot Trump cultists do not have any legitimate footing to dictate what is or what is not responsible behavior during a pandemic! You crowd into venues to praise the huckster buffoon. You crowd into demolition derbies and professional wrestling matches or toddler beauty pageants or whatever other events you consider to contain high culture.

You're vapid, ignorant approach to pandemic safety is thoroughly discredited. Stay away, you booger eating morons! If you must kill people, kill yourselves!

View attachment 398124

Ever hear of risk/reward? When you organize rallies and people DONT show -- it's NOT because they're afraid of getting Covid..

Responsible behavior is NOT FLYING to empty rallies and forcing a motorcade of people to join you for worse than nothing in terms of reward..

Is responsible behavior getting released from the hospital, coming home and removing your mask before going inside where there are other people?

Who were "the other people"? If you need to climb stairs to get to WH residence -- do ya really need to wear a mask? They can afford a "deep clean" team.. Most people cant.. And the REALITY of the situation is -- the President NEEDS SCIF/tank facilities scattered around that building to do his job and obey security protocol.. Doesn't "wing it" when it comes to secure communications like some former SecState that had NO regard for security...

Doing stuff "for show" doesn't really help anyone..

View attachment 398124

He was acting responsibly. This was not a campaign rally. How many people has Biden given the coronavirus to vs Trump. The score is 0 for Biden and potentially thousands for Trump.

View attachment 398124

For Donald Trump speeches they drive in their THOUSANDS and sometimes EVEN camp out OVERNIGHT WAITING for him and when he speaks you HEAR them CHEERING and CLAPPING.

The entire Joe Biden thing is being pushed by the MSM, IF he was so POPULAR why does he speak to only handfuls of peoples or even now we see ZERO peoples? WHERE is the FOOTAGE of the MASS ENTHUSIASM for Joe Biden? Even NOBODY turned out to cheer on and wave to his fucking motorcade.

Then they get sick from the coronavirus.

View attachment 398124

Who were "the other people"? If you need to climb stairs to get to WH residence -- do ya really need to wear a mask? They can afford a "deep clean" team.. Most people cant.. And the REALITY of the situation is -- the President NEEDS SCIF/tank facilities scattered around that building to do his job and obey security protocol.. Doesn't "wing it" when it comes to secure communications like some former SecState that had NO regard for security...

Doing stuff "for show" doesn't really help anyone..

And the stuff he did for show was sending a deadly, misinformed message.

If he is leading by example, I pity those who are being lead.

Forum List

Back