The Department of Justice announces 11AM press conference tomorrow (Wednesday) on a “Matter of National Security.”

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
heads will roll! tick fucking tock!

EjsM72GXYAEu5y7

Not holding my breath.

Got the right threesome leading the briefing.. Don't be a party pooper.. It's GOTTA happen.. This group wouldn't be furiously declassifying and releasing stuff leading to Hillary and Obama Admin if they weren't serious about indictments of at least a couple key conspirators...
They should at least indict Adam schiff and Comey

• Banned
they're here
they're there
they're everywhere
and when you need them...they'll stick around
CNN the master detective hounds!

Not holding my breath.

Got the right threesome leading the briefing.. Don't be a party pooper.. It's GOTTA happen.. This group wouldn't be furiously declassifying and releasing stuff leading to Hillary and Obama Admin if they weren't serious about indictments of at least a couple key conspirators...
They should at least indict Adam schiff and Comey

Schiff is immune.. But Peter Strok isn't. His fingers were not only all over Lisa Paige. And no one how many interviewed in the lower ranks are caught "lying to COngress and the FBI"..

Of course this matter of URGENT National Security COULD be that Trump is swinging from a chandelier in the WH residence high on cough meds... Dunno... Or that they found the connection between the rioting/looting and a bunch of fat cats..

Not holding my breath.

Wray is a fucking veg.....Swamp through and through.

Not holding my breath.

Wray is a fucking veg.....Swamp through and through.

There's a REASON he still has his position.. My bet is he's cooperating on the clean-up and is then gonna "retire".. Maybe one of the few on the FBI seventh floor that never bought into the "coup".

there was not a whiff of credible evidence to legally justify Comey's probe into Trump, so, in a deception similar to a street hustle, Comey labeled it "a counterintelligence matter".

this allowed for a covert investigation in search of a crime.

THIS IS WHAT ABUSE OF POWER LOOKS LIKE!

the Russians goal was to divide America, and they are succeeding, thanks to a deluded and compliant American left

LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP!

both the left and Russians should be locked up...on UFC Fight Island!

I wouldn't be surprised if this presser has more to do with social media giants and the threat they pose to our democracy

Forum List

Back