Joe Biden Eliminates U.S. Tariffs on More than 350 China-Made Products

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
President Joe Biden’s administration has eliminated United States tariffs on more than 350 products made in China, nearly all of which could be made in the U.S. or other countries.

The Section 301 tariffs on billions of dollars worth of China-made products were first imposed by former President Trump after a decades-long free trade consensus in Washington, D.C., that has eliminated 3.7 million American jobs from the U.S. economy from 2001 to 2018.

Late last week, Biden’s U.S. Trade Representative (USTR) Katherine Tai announced that after an extensive review process on nearly 550 China-made products subject to U.S. tariffs, the administration would eliminate tariffs on 352 of those products.

A group of 140 House Republicans and Democrats had been lobbying Biden to cut U.S. tariffs on China-made products.

GOP signatories included House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) as well as Reps. Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-WA), Burgess Owens (R-UT), Nicole Malliotakis (R-NY), Ken Buck (R-CO), Young Kim (R-CA), and Anthony Gonzalez (R-OH).

I guess the lobbyists won....Again.

President Joe Biden’s administration has eliminated United States tariffs on more than 350 products made in China, nearly all of which could be made in the U.S. or other countries.

The Section 301 tariffs on billions of dollars worth of China-made products were first imposed by former President Trump after a decades-long free trade consensus in Washington, D.C., that has eliminated 3.7 million American jobs from the U.S. economy from 2001 to 2018.

Late last week, Biden’s U.S. Trade Representative (USTR) Katherine Tai announced that after an extensive review process on nearly 550 China-made products subject to U.S. tariffs, the administration would eliminate tariffs on 352 of those products.

A group of 140 House Republicans and Democrats had been lobbying Biden to cut U.S. tariffs on China-made products.

GOP signatories included House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) as well as Reps. Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-WA), Burgess Owens (R-UT), Nicole Malliotakis (R-NY), Ken Buck (R-CO), Young Kim (R-CA), and Anthony Gonzalez (R-OH).

China doesn't hand out billion dollar deals to the Biden's for nothing...........but the left doesn't care about that or jobs here........They proved it Biden day one EO........cheering for the loss of jobs with Keystone...........now the worst inflation in my lifetime and they kill jobs...........and spend us into oblivion.

Seems like they WANT TO DESTROY US...........Because they are doing so.

They also dropped tariffs for British products and Candian..

Good God almighty, you people are too stupid to even breath. From your link,

The Office of the United States Trade Representative today announced its determination to reinstate certain previously granted and extended product exclusions in the China Section 301 Investigation. The determination reinstates 352 of the 549 eligible exclusions. The reinstated product exclusions will apply as of October 12, 2021, and extend through December 31, 2022.

Do I need to post a link to the definition of exclusion? I mean I really think I do. The Trump administration approved 549 exclusions, the Biden administration only extended 352. I mean do you stupid shits even know what that means? I mean we got a stupid numbnut posting about how Biden has been bought out by China, yet Trump approved more exclusions. I mean we got a low IQ Trump supporter, which damn near all of them are, starting this thread and posting the link that I took that quote from, actually believing he is condemning Biden. I mean the level of ignorance here is mind boggling. You dumbshits really need to find something better to do with your time. Here you are only making yourself out to be complete morons.

Good God almighty, you people are too stupid to even breath. From your link,

The Office of the United States Trade Representative today announced its determination to reinstate certain previously granted and extended product exclusions in the China Section 301 Investigation. The determination reinstates 352 of the 549 eligible exclusions. The reinstated product exclusions will apply as of October 12, 2021, and extend through December 31, 2022.

Do I need to post a link to the definition of exclusion? I mean I really think I do. The Trump administration approved 549 exclusions, the Biden administration only extended 352. I mean do you stupid shits even know what that means? I mean we got a stupid numbnut posting about how Biden has been bought out by China, yet Trump approved more exclusions. I mean we got a low IQ Trump supporter, which damn near all of them are, starting this thread and posting the link that I took that quote from, actually believing he is condemning Biden. I mean the level of ignorance here is mind boggling. You dumbshits really need to find something better to do with your time. Here you are only making yourself out to be complete morons.
Yes, you are catching on to the degree of intelligence these chaps are devoid of....

10% Brandon!

The Beijing Candidate strikes again.

Good.

Forum List

Back