Presisent Joe 'Xenophobe' Biden Declares Travelers From China Must Pass A COVID Test Before US Entry

No. Only partly but you are ignoring those parts because you can't accept you were duped.

Can't fix stupid.

Show me where Biden said Trump was a xenophobe for implementing a china travel ban.

If you can't then all your cute little memes are pointless as is your claim.

I will wait.

You made the assertion kid, it's your to prove.

No. Only partly but you are ignoring those parts because you can't accept you were duped.

The 4 links / reports I posted, and the many more I could have, say you are a liar.

:itsok:

Run along back to the kids' table and let the grown-ups talk.

Enough of your pathetic, desperate attempts to say, 'Nuh-UH!'

TrumpLaugh.jpg

By Democrats’ own standards, this is profiling, targeted racism. I’ll call it now what I called it then: “it’s best practices for National Security”. Democrats will clearly compromise National Security for political gain at the drop of a pin.

Can't fix stupid.

Show me where Biden said Trump was a xenophobe for implementing a china travel ban.

If you can't then all your cute little memes are pointless as is your claim.

I will wait.

'DUPED'...

1672324066223.png

TrumpLaugh.jpg

This is from your first article. (Post 12)

“The intent of Biden's ‘xenophobic’ comment was murky,” Dale asserted. “He never explicitly called the travel restrictions xenophobic; he did make a xenophobia allegation the same day the restrictions were announced, but it wasn't clear if he even knew about them at the time.”

This is the tweet in question that is from your second article.

“We are in the midst of a crisis with the coronavirus. We need to lead the way with science — not Donald Trump’s record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering. He is the worst possible person to lead our country through a global health emergency.”

Do you see any reference to China or travel restrictions in that statement?

This is the headline from your third article...

"Flashback: Biden suggested Trump's coronavirus travel ban was 'xenophobic'"​

Do you see the word "suggested" in there? Do you know what suggested means?

The third article also goes on to say...

"We are in the midst of a crisis with the coronavirus," Biden tweeted as a presidential candidate last year the day after Trump imposed travel restrictions from China into the United States in response to the spread of the coronavirus. "We need to lead the way with science — not Donald Trump’s record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering. He is the worst possible person to lead our country through a global health emergency."

Do you notice how the articles you posted agree word for word with the article I provided by CNN?

Please tell me again how they or I rewrote history?

Bottom line is, in your eagerness to satisfy your own hyper partison media provided viewpoint, you proved my point with your own articles and you didn't even realize it.
Veggie Joe's travel ban is "RACIST"!

I absolutely LOVE when Democrats' politically partisan false accusations / words come back to bite them in the ass ... and, as usual, Biden's did!

Today Biden had to admit Trump was, once again, RIGHT, this time about requiring travelers coming from China to the US to pass a COVID test before being allowed entry.

PAST:

At the time Joe Biden, whose streak of being wrong about every foreign policy decision he has ever made remains intact, calked Trump's idea 'Xenophobic'.

When the outbreak of COVID began in Wuhan, China isolated Wuhan province from every part of China. In its attempt to hide CIVID-19 from the world, however, China refused to shutdown the international airport in / internationalflights from Wuhan. Closing the airport and cancelling all flights in and out of China would have prematurely alerted the world to the leak of the deadly virus. Instead, China chose to cause / create the pandemic by flying / exporting COVID all over the world.

Trump made the right call when suggesting all Chinese travelers should be tested for COVID before being allowed into the US.

Again, compromised Joe chose to defend his 'masters' while partisanly attacking Trump by calling him a Xenophobe / his idea Xenophobic.

PRESENT DAY:

"The White House announced Wednesday it will require travelers from China to test negative for COVID-19 prior to arrival in the U.S.a policy that will come less than two years after candidate Joe Biden suggested then-President Donald Trump's restrictions on travel from China were xenophobic."

View attachment 742810

You afraid of a COVID test?

You got duped. Biden didn't even know about the travel restrictions to china Trump implemented when he made that comment. He was speaking generally.

Be better.
Lol, this howler monkey has no idea what Biden knows. Liar.

Forum List

Back