Joe Biden Eliminates U.S. Tariffs on More than 350 China-Made Products

The capitalist doesn't give a shit about your opinion all they want is more profits yet your misdirected anger is never pointed at the true culprits.
Capitalism is not perfect

but at least according to you it done ok for you

Capitalism is not perfect

but at least according to you it done ok for you
I have manipulated the system in place for my own gain without blaming a politician. Stop bitching about the system that you use if you don't like how the game is played.

I have manipulated the system in place for my own gain without blaming a politician. Stop bitching about the system that you use if you don't like how the game is played.
Are you saying you never complained about politicians?

President Joe Biden’s administration has eliminated United States tariffs on more than 350 products made in China, nearly all of which could be made in the U.S. or other countries.

The Section 301 tariffs on billions of dollars worth of China-made products were first imposed by former President Trump after a decades-long free trade consensus in Washington, D.C., that has eliminated 3.7 million American jobs from the U.S. economy from 2001 to 2018.

Late last week, Biden’s U.S. Trade Representative (USTR) Katherine Tai announced that after an extensive review process on nearly 550 China-made products subject to U.S. tariffs, the administration would eliminate tariffs on 352 of those products.

A group of 140 House Republicans and Democrats had been lobbying Biden to cut U.S. tariffs on China-made products.

GOP signatories included House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) as well as Reps. Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-WA), Burgess Owens (R-UT), Nicole Malliotakis (R-NY), Ken Buck (R-CO), Young Kim (R-CA), and Anthony Gonzalez (R-OH).

Joe Biden Eliminates U.S. Tariffs on More than 350 China-Made Products

I guess the lobbyists won....Again.
biden works for the chinese

Forum List

Back