Are the U.S. and NATO as prepared for economic war as Russia, China, and India?

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
This is just some casual opining from some cat's blog. But it's good, relevant opining.

''Russia, China, India, and much of the world may be similarly prepared. Is the United States?

Over the past seventy years, the United States has attempted to use economic sanctions to remove world leaders it deemed unworthy in Cuba, Venezuela, Iran, Russia, and other countries. Populations in the target countries, perceiving aggression by an outside threat, have instead rallied around those leaders, preferring even despotic rule by one of their own to the U.S. empire’s meddling in their politics.

Fat, dumb, happy, and untouched by the foreign wars its government has prosecuted all over the world, the U.S. population may not be so willing to accept the “levels of survival” necessary to survive this economic war. And unlike Cuba, Iran, Russia, etc., it will not be a foreign government imposing the sanctions but its own.

How will the U.S. population react when economic reality finally comes to its door?''

Continued - Are the U.S. and NATO as prepared for economic war as Russia, China, and India?

It's just like Pat Buchanon, Ross Perot and I said, free trade is the enemy. Now it's going to take balls to put that genie back into the bottle.

In fact, the US Army has no competitors, it can crush any army in a conventional war. Here it is a matter of betrayal, the army has become a puppet of China.

The very idea that a leftist Biden government would go to war with leftist regimes is absurd. This has never happened, the left has always supported totalitarian regimes and terrorists.

This is just some casual opining from some cat's blog. But it's good, relevant opining.

''Russia, China, India, and much of the world may be similarly prepared. Is the United States?

Over the past seventy years, the United States has attempted to use economic sanctions to remove world leaders it deemed unworthy in Cuba, Venezuela, Iran, Russia, and other countries. Populations in the target countries, perceiving aggression by an outside threat, have instead rallied around those leaders, preferring even despotic rule by one of their own to the U.S. empire’s meddling in their politics.

Fat, dumb, happy, and untouched by the foreign wars its government has prosecuted all over the world, the U.S. population may not be so willing to accept the “levels of survival” necessary to survive this economic war. And unlike Cuba, Iran, Russia, etc., it will not be a foreign government imposing the sanctions but its own.

How will the U.S. population react when economic reality finally comes to its door?''

Continued - Are the U.S. and NATO as prepared for economic war as Russia, China, and India?
So true because economic reality is a part of life in Russia, Iran, and India on a daily basis.
We take a lot for granted in America and we may be in for a rude awakening.

No need for war of any kind. Just work together and compromise.

In fact, the US Army has no competitors, it can crush any army in a conventional war. Here it is a matter of betrayal, the army has become a puppet of China.

The very idea that a leftist Biden government would go to war with leftist regimes is absurd. This has never happened, the left has always supported totalitarian regimes and terrorists.

I'm confused?
Is that what happened in Vietnam and Afghanistan etc etc etc ??

I dont know why you include India in your Axis of Evil Club

maybe you meant Iran

but India has never been allied with china

But they do have good relations with Russia.
They have fought wars with china

and a major border skermish a couple of years ago

70 years ago india wanted to be a marxist nation

they bought weapons fron russia, accepted aid, and sent students to study in russia

today, they send their best to America not russia, and certainly not their enemy china

They have fought wars with china

and a major border skermish a couple of years ago

70 years ago india wanted to be a marxist nation

they bought weapons fron russia, accepted aid, and sent students to study in russia

today, they send their best to America not russia, and certainly not their enemy china
Lol. Thanks for the update.

I dont know why you include India in your Axis of Evil Club

maybe you meant Iran

but India has never been allied with china

India will very likely be bypassing the dollar and switching to direct rupee-ruble payments to facilitate fiancial obligations relevant to trade with Russia.

Probably as soon as this week.

Last edited:
India will very likely be bypassing the dollar and switching to domestic currencies to trade with Russia.
That may be

I dont know

i’ve never understood the need to trade exclusively in dollars

there may be one but I just didnt see it

Last edited:
That may be

I dont know

i’ve never understood the need trade exclusively

there may be one but I just didnt see it

The Indian economy will strenthen, given the sanctions placed on Russia. These sanctions have provided the circumstances for Idian exportes to expand in the Russian market.

Recently...

Export to Russia is not much, only in agriculture and pharmacy products. Now that the whole of the West is banning Russia, there will be a lot of opportunities for Indian firms to enter Russia

That from the president of the Federation of Indian Export Organizations, A Sakthivel....

We take a lot for granted in America and we may be in for a rude awakening.

There's no ''may be'' about it.

Thankfully, there is no we. Those who are prepared are prepared.

People who participate in coercion get what they deserve.

The Indian economy will strenthen, given the sanctions placed on Russia. These sanctions have provided the circumstances for Idian exportes to expand in the Russian market.

Recently...

Export to Russia is not much, only in agriculture and pharmacy products. Now that the whole of the West is banning Russia, there will be a lot of opportunities for Indian firms to enter Russia

That from the president of the Federation of Indian Export Organizations, A Sakthivel....

Thats rather different from India becoming an Axis member and enemy of the west

No need for war of any kind. Just work together and compromise.
compromising with evil is evil.

It's the opposite that we need---a firm rational and moral code that prevents us from allowing bribe taking pols in that sell us out. No compromise...

compromising with evil is evil.

It's the opposite that we need---a firm rational and moral code that prevents us from allowing bribe taking pols in that sell us out. No compromise...
What’s evil?

Do you see another Hitler around every corner?

Forum List

Back