Joe Biden eats Crow again on Border Wall promise (Poll)

Was Joe Biden's "open border" policy, and democrat's "sanctuary city" policy obviously wrong, or not

• Yes, the open border policy was always and obviously wrong, democrats should have known better

Votes: 23 100.0%
  • No, the open border policy was not obviously wrong, it came out of left field that it would turn bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Someone should ask Pelosi if the border wall is still "immoral".

Better still: send her the bill.
Think about it--- they want to lock up a few J6ersfor life just for damaging a couple of doors and windows while she and Biden oversaw a policy that has done billions in damage to the USA while facilitating the deaths of 80,000 - 100,000 a year as well as a robust child sex slave industry.

The fake news outlets suppress the news about the healthy young people and athletes dropping dead all over the world. Why would they do that? It's never happened before Covid.
Dang, I got the Covid, am I gonna fall out?

He's probably not, and it probably just failed due to human beings' God-given immune system.
The vaccine works perfectly, brainwashed functional moron. That BS caused hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths in the United States and millions around the world... It's even worse than making up **** about election fraud and Biden corruption and on and on

The vaccine works perfectly, brainwashed functional moron. That BS caused hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths in the United States and millions around the world... It's even worse than making up **** about election fraud and Biden corruption and on and on
Yes, the vaccine works perfectly. It was designed to kill.

How fucking embarrassing. :laughing0301:

The stuttering shit clown to planet earth: "Not another foot of border wall will be built during my administration!"

He didn't even stammer.... or drool.

It's no wonder he doesn't feel humiliated when he shits his pants in public or falls on his face... he's completely shame-proof.

81mktp.jpg

How fucking embarrassing.
The stuttering shit clown to planet earth: "Not another foot of border wall will be built during my administration!"
He didn't even stammer.... or drool.
It's no wonder he doesn't feel humiliated when he shits his pants in public or falls on his face... he's completely shame-proof.
Joe has been a dummy his entire life.
He plagiarized in college, he was always wrong on policies, he recommended against killing Bin Laden, his disastrous withdrawal from AFG got him held in CONTEMPT by Britain, and his presidency has been one disaster after another.
Joe thinks being wrong is normal, since the MSM always covers up for him with lies.

Last edited:
Joe Biden first said that Trump's border wall doesn't work.

Then Joe said that he would not build another foot of wall:

So after letting in about 7,000,000 illegals, many of whom are from US adversaries, like China, Russia, Iran, NK, etc. Joe Biden sees how stupid his border policy is and now wants to finish the "bigoted" wall. Not to mention the 100,000 Americans who die from fentanyl each year.

After Joe's damage is done, and after many democrats are rebelling, and after we have migrants all over the place, Biden finally admits his border policy is wrong.

This sets up the 2024 narrative, doesn't it?
/---/

1696591405377.png

Joe Biden first said that Trump's border wall doesn't work.

Then Joe said that he would not build another foot of wall:

So after letting in about 7,000,000 illegals, many of whom are from US adversaries, like China, Russia, Iran, NK, etc. Joe Biden sees how stupid his border policy is and now wants to finish the "bigoted" wall. Not to mention the 100,000 Americans who die from fentanyl each year.

After Joe's damage is done, and after many democrats are rebelling, and after we have migrants all over the place, Biden finally admits his border policy is wrong.

This sets up the 2024 narrative, doesn't it?
What's even funnier is that Biden even now says that walls don't work, and that he is being forced to build the wall due to Congress, even though Biden got rid of 26 federal laws in order to build the wall. And here everyone was afraid that circuses without animals wouldn't be fun to watch. Apparently we were all wrong on that.

It's an election RIGGING scheme. Dems plan to gift them amnesty and the right to vote in our elections. Then bribe them to vote Dem with government handouts paid for by you, and cancel out the votes of millions of Americans.
Yeah, I know all about that. Few recall when it was Al Gore that rushed his ass to San Diego when he was VP to rapidly gather the illegals and swear them in as citizens. That was unconstitutional. He did it to try to defeat George W. Bush.

FYI Franco, the covid vaccine was designed and developed with the assistance of Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates George Soros, among others, to kill 2/3 of the world population. True story.
I know too many well people who have had the Trump vaccine shots to believe it will kill the 2/3 of the world. I have had zero problems with the 3 shots I have had of the Trump vaccine. And before you discount Trump, keep in mind it was his Warp Speed that reduced regulations for the producers of the Vaccine. Trump is why we have them today.

Joe Biden invited the flood, and I doubt he would ever admit he was wrong to do so.

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

I know too many well people who have had the Trump vaccine shots to believe it will kill the 2/3 of the world. I have had zero problems with the 3 shots I have had of the Trump vaccine. And before you discount Trump, keep in mind it was his Warp Speed that reduced regulations for the producers of the Vaccine. Trump is why we have them today.
He made the mistake of listening to the advice of people who were involved in the murderous scam. You're part of the 1/3. They should be exterminated like cockroaches. I'll volunteer to be the executioner.

Forum List

Back