Joe Biden didn't pay taxes.

Trumpers need to insist on how bad that is.
It's not. If it was done legally, there's no problem.

Leftists need to explain how Trump following tax law to reduce his tax burden is worse than Biden following tax law to reduce his tax burden.
It looks like tax loopholes made by fat cats for fat cats.
You cannot be helped, they got you swallowing their shit.
Considering your first post in this thread was to defend Biden by attacking Trump, you're exactly the sort of person I was talking about.

But I didn't expect any rational explanations from any leftists.
Not defending Biden. Not even attacking Trump.
How about closing that loopholes?
How about repealing the 16th Amendment and ending all this foolishness?
Just abolish federal income tax? Or replace it with an extra tax on goods and services wealthy people often buy?
I'd honestly prefer a national sales tax rather than an income tax. If you have money, you spend it, it's really hard to cheat on a sales tax. Even criminals would have to pay their "fair share".
I agree. Except for that rich spend their money. Many hoard it, living spartan. Those people must be taxed the most.
Those people must be taxed the most. Why do you feel entitled to steal their money?
Again, when the worker is taxed, you don´t call it theft. I feel entitled to grab a dung fork and a torch and erase them from the earth´s surface. Thereafter I can enjoy the money they have hoarded for the object of being richer than the next rich bag.
I can see you have no hatred for people better off than you.
Too bad you are so envious of others.
"when the worker is taxed, you don´t call it theft" Yes I do taxing the wages of the workers is the worst kind of tax.
Defund the police then. And everything else.
Any comment on the actual topic................Biden not paying the taxes he should?
So you got not one, you got two tax dodgers in the presidential race. Both will insist on your taxes.

Trumpers need to insist on how bad that is.
It's not. If it was done legally, there's no problem.

Leftists need to explain how Trump following tax law to reduce his tax burden is worse than Biden following tax law to reduce his tax burden.
It looks like tax loopholes made by fat cats for fat cats.
You cannot be helped, they got you swallowing their shit.
Considering your first post in this thread was to defend Biden by attacking Trump, you're exactly the sort of person I was talking about.

But I didn't expect any rational explanations from any leftists.
Not defending Biden. Not even attacking Trump.
How about closing that loopholes?
"Not defending Biden. Not even attacking Trump."

Un huh.

"How about closing that loopholes?"

I'm cool with that.
So we have common ground. The country that enabled them to get rich, demands something in return.
The wealthy pay their fair share.
They pay your share, too
“Tax the Rich. Save America. Yes, it really is that simple,” they explain in their mission statement.​
This slogan is simply dishonest; rich people do, in fact, pay taxes. Just under half (48 percent) of federal revenue comes from income taxes. If you define the rich as the top 1 percent — which is probably too narrow, depending on the region of the country — the rich pay a big chunk of that. In 2016, according to the Tax Foundation, the top 1 percent accounted for 37.3 percent of all income-tax revenue, a share that was greater than the bottom 90 percent of all payers of income tax combined. The top half of taxpayers paid 97 percent of income taxes.​

You're not carrying your weight. You need to pay more in taxes.
So the to 1 % pays 38 % of the income tax , 9 % more than the bottom 90 %. But they have 4000 % more income. You call that fair share?
View attachment 394255
Why should that fat cat sycophant´s words impress me? Why don´t they relocate to the Cayman Islands?
Why don't you relocate to Cuba, looter?
Why is it looting, when you call for the rich to pay the same percentage as the workers do? Why is it not taking others´ money when it is the workforce you tax?
Unclear on the concept.

Demanding others to be equal in slavery to you doesn't make you more free, dumbbell.
Looks like the rich gave you counter-arguments for any argument that might show up. But tell me what actually hurts more, 40 % of 40.000 or 40 % of 40 million? Sure, you will argue that the latter 40 % are so much more, but it the first 40 % that actually limit the payer´s ability to buy stuff.
I'm not the one here arguing who is more able to withstand your looting, looter.

I'm the one questioning the validity of being an avaricious fucking thief in the first place.
Your heroes got rich by purchasing defective rifles from the army and selling it back to the army full price. They sold you snake oil. They got rich by fraud. And you are the little idiot who blames the poor. The ones that actually have to work.
I'm not blaming the poor for anything, Mr. Smoke-blowing Goalpost Mover.

View attachment 394526
Don´t listen to people that look mad.

I agree. Except for that rich spend their money. Many hoard it, living spartan. Those people must be taxed the most.
You think saving money is an undesirable trait and should be taxed? You're a fucking moron, kid.

This statement covers both your financial acumen and IQ:
I pay zero. Because I have zero.
So they don´t pay taxes and even withhold their money from the financial circulation they took it from. Yet you wipe their asses with your shirt and wear it?

It has yet to be proven he has violated any law yet and it has yet to be proven he owes any money yet seeing he is under an audit...

Until the audit is done and a final verdict is made no one and I mean no one knows if Trump violates any laws or not and it is all speculation at this point...

Now I am sure both sides will argue how wrong I am but reality is still he is under audit to find out if he owes money and did anything that could cause an investigation into if he broke any tax codes or laws...
He is under audit because of a 73 million dollar refund. He owes millions to an unknown creditor. That in and of itself is a HUGE security risk.
Multi Billionaire has bills, film @ 11

Audits virtually always turn into fights over what is deductible as well as interest and fines. Jail and crimes being found are rare. And if that was the case, it wouldn't have taken this long. It's just a normal audit where the IRS wants mo money, mo money, mo money

It has yet to be proven he has violated any law yet and it has yet to be proven he owes any money yet seeing he is under an audit...

Until the audit is done and a final verdict is made no one and I mean no one knows if Trump violates any laws or not and it is all speculation at this point...

Now I am sure both sides will argue how wrong I am but reality is still he is under audit to find out if he owes money and did anything that could cause an investigation into if he broke any tax codes or laws...
He is under audit because of a 73 million dollar refund. He owes millions to an unknown creditor. That in and of itself is a HUGE security risk.
Multi Billionaire has bills, film @ 11

Audits virtually always turn into fights over what is deductible as well as interest and fines. Jail and crimes being found are rare. And if that was the case, it wouldn't have taken this long. It's just a normal audit where the IRS wants mo money, mo money, mo money
That’s why Mike ‘rich need to pay more taxes’ Bloomberg has been fighting the IRS for years.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
So they don´t pay taxes and even withhold their money from the financial circulation they took it from.
They were taxed upon earning it, doofus. You want to tax them more for being responsible and saving some? No wonder you're a broke loser.
Yet you wipe their asses with your shirt and wear it?
^^^Butthurt emo-babble^^^
Yes, there should be a tax on non-circulating money above a limit. So if you keep money for the sole purpose of being rich, you have to face a 90 % tax.

Joe and Jill Biden paid $3.7 million dollars in personal taxes. Trump who boasted he was worth $10 billion dollars paid $750.00. LOL... what kind of ding-a-ling thinks someone who is worth $1,000,000 much less $10,000,000,000.00 pays only $750.00 in personal taxes. Trump is the greatest tax cheat who has ever lived. Lock him up!
I need to point out that you are not actually entitled to someone else's money.
I need to point out that it is illegal to be a tax cheat.

And?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Still under audit and until a verdict is given the fact is Trump is not guilty of anything...

That is the reality no matter how you dice it...

Biden has released his taxes for decades

Still waiting on Crooked Donnie who goes to the Supreme Court to hide his taxes

Releasing documents to the pulblic - tax or otherwise- is not a requirement. How many Democrats have documents that are sealed and protected? Why are you applying different standards based solely on political affiliation? Be consistent.

So they don´t pay taxes and even withhold their money from the financial circulation they took it from.
They were taxed upon earning it, doofus. You want to tax them more for being responsible and saving some? No wonder you're a broke loser.
Yet you wipe their asses with your shirt and wear it?
^^^Butthurt emo-babble^^^
Yes, there should be a tax on non-circulating money above a limit. So if you keep money for the sole purpose of being rich, you have to face a 90 % tax.

I would like to see a small fee on all stock and real estate transactions. Just like you pay to a broker.

That way, when you move your money around, you pay

Huh. So Biden only paid what he owed.

So then you're fine with Trump, great
I really don’t care how much trump doesn’t pay in taxes.

You could have made that clearer.

I don't care either. I just find it remarkably inane that Democrats demand Trump pay more than he owe when Democrats are the ones who want high taxes and they don't care when Democrats don't pay more than they owe. Democrat's don't even care when Democrats cheat on their taxes

Forum List

Back