Joe Biden Delivers Christmas Address Without Saying the Word ‘Jesus’; Calls for Americans to ‘Drain’ Political ‘Poison’

The way this is going, in the future mentioning the name Jesus will be illegal.

Crazy times my friends.:cuckoo: :(

He talked about following a star, the brightest in the sky, to a baby that Christians believe is the Son of God. His message was very much pro-Christian and pro-Christmas. But because he did not specifically say "Jesus" you get offended???

Snowflake much? This is just looking for a reason to be offended.

The way this is going, in the future mentioning the name Jesus will be illegal.

Crazy times my friends.:cuckoo: :(

That is absolute nonsense. Nobody is making it illegal to say the word "Jesus". He talked about Jesus and his birth. Do you really think anyone heard that message and thought "I wonder who he is talking about?".

The president spoke about a “child” born on Christmas but did not speak the child’s name...

No mentioning of Jesus for this President.

This is unbelievable.

You do know that Jesus is also considered the Son of God, whom Biden spoke about....correct?

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ".
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I had never heard that before, poster West.

And, not to doubt you .....but I went and googled it.
Do a little due diligence for myself.

And damn! Ghandi said that!
And I think it is so damn spot-on, a deadsolidperfect bullseye!

Thank you, AW.
A hat-tip. You gave me a great Xmas gift. I will employ it judiciously.

Merry Christmas to all!

EUZdPsI.gif

As inflation rages this holiday season, Americans are going into debt and cutting into their savings. The President who continues to steal Christmas

As inflation rages this holiday season, Americans are going into debt and cutting into their savings. The President who continues to steal Christmas

Our Xmas has fewer presents, but is the same expression of love it always is.

Nobody is stealing anything.

This is only his second Christmas as president. Did he steal during the first one? If so, what did he steal? As far as stealing during this one, what is he currently stealing?

"As inflation rages this holiday season, Americans are going into debt and cutting into their savings..."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
And they are doing so against a backdrop of high employment, record profits, increased housing values, rising wages.

So, Felice Navidad. For those aware enough to recognize it.

The president spoke about a “child” born on Christmas but did not speak the child’s name...

No mentioning of Jesus for this President.

This is unbelievable.

He didn't mention my God either but you don't see me having a meltdown. Toughen up. Life is a bitch.

'We look to the sky to a lone star, shining brighter than all the rest guiding us to the birth of a child, a child that Christians believe to be the Son of God,” he said.- Joke Biden

what an interesting statement
"Interesting" is a gross understatement for Biden's capitulation to Leftist cowardice and atheism.
Every coin in everyone's pocket and purse says "IN GOD WE TRUST."
The year is 2023, "THE YEAR OF OUR LORD," which would be Jesus Christ.

Democrats destroy everything they touch.

"Interesting" is a gross understatement for Biden's capitulation to Leftist cowardice and atheism.
Every coin in everyone's pocket and purse says "IN GOD WE TRUST."
The year is 2023, "THE YEAR OF OUR LORD," which would be Jesus Christ.

Democrats destroy everything they touch.

This is still just people looking for a reason to be offended. Biden spoke of the 1st Christmas and the effect it had on the world.

Every person who heard it or read it knew it was the story of Jesus. But oh the outrage at not mentioning a specific name.

The stuttering fuck is godless. Nobody showers with their teenage daughter, creating a pill-popping zombie who needs interventions and rehab every 6 months. What normal human being stands by and watches crackhead son #2 fuck the widow of dead son #1... before the body is cold. Who marries their babysitter? Animals are more civilized than this.

Can you show me the word Christmas in the Bible or where the Bible states Jesus was born on December 25. Can you show us the connection of Santa Claus, Christmas trees, Christmas lights, etc. to Jesus Christ in the Bible.

As Gandhi wisely said.
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ".
When Gandhi thinks you suck, you really do.
India before the English influenced it was a peaceful and prosperous area then. And Gandhi was the result of them.

Can you show me the word Christmas in the Bible or where the Bible states Jesus was born on December 25. Can you show us the connection of Santa Claus, Christmas trees, Christmas lights, etc. to Jesus Christ in the Bible.

Can't do it with a Bible, but it CAN be done with a lot of references to pagan rituals and practices. (Pagans..............you know.............the ones that good Christians accuse of Devil worship).

Forum List

Back