Another "victory" for the Democrat DOJ. They sued Arizona to remove container wall and won.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Looks like another "wiin" for the Democrat controlled DOJ. Governor Ducey attempted to build a makeshift wall in Arizona with shipping containers, but our ever vigilant DOJ sued Arizona to have them removed. I guess this is part of making the border more secure. Is there anything the Democrats are doing that isn't trying to tear us down?

This only applies to national forests.

Biden is trying like hell to make us a third world shit hole by ignoring US Immigration law. Biden is a traitor as are all of his staff. Alot of these people should be in prison for aiding felony acts including Gross Negligence Homicide. Every fentanyl death should be placed on Biden, His senior staff and Mayorkas personally. I have no use for these murdering scumbags.

Looks like another "wiin" for the Democrat controlled DOJ. Governor Ducey attempted to build a makeshift wall in Arizona with shipping containers, but our ever vigilant DOJ sued Arizona to have them removed. I guess this is part of making the border more secure. Is there anything the Democrats are doing that isn't trying to tear us down?

Probably not. If Biden and Democrats wanted to destroy America, what would they be doing differently?

Governor Ducey attempted to build a makeshift wall in Arizona with shipping containers, but our ever vigilant DOJ sued Arizona to have them removed.

Interesting times. Now the federal government whose first duty is to protect the borders is suing a state stopping them from trying.

If I were Ducey, I'd just keep doing it over and over again each time a different way forcing the fed to keep suing them over and over again.

Oh! This looks like a 10th amendment issue. Apparently Biden's policy is to let wtf ever comes across our borders from the south in. What a dick! I mean, the president's job is to set immigration policy, but it's traitorous the way it's being done.

Oh! This looks like a 10th amendment issue. Apparently Biden's policy is to let wtf ever comes across our borders from the south in. What a dick! I mean, the president's job is to set immigration policy, but it's traitorous the way it's being done.
Biden cannot usurp federal law from the legislature (congress) that was legally signed into law. His "whim" means exactly shit and he needs to be held criminally liable for the deaths and human trafficking he is allowing. His oath is to Uphold the law, not to pick and choose what he wants to enforce.

Sounds like grounds for impeachment to me.
Then what? A dozen of them need tried for treason and hanged.

An Impeachment would accomplish nothing positive at this point in time.

A Convention of States could..could get some serious things hammered out with that.

Such as stopping corruption Congress; The Swamp which Biden emerged from.

The land belongs to the federal government.

This only applies to national forests.

Biden is trying like hell to make us a third world shit hole by ignoring US Immigration law. Biden is a traitor as are all of his staff. Alot of these people should be in prison for aiding felony acts including Gross Negligence Homicide. Every fentanyl death should be placed on Biden, His senior staff and Mayorkas personally. I have no use for these murdering scumbags.

So what laws should be ignored?

Interesting times. Now the federal government whose first duty is to protect the borders is suing a state stopping them from trying.

If I were Ducey, I'd just keep doing it over and over again each time a different way forcing the fed to keep suing them over and over again.
Douchy"s done. That was his last hurrah.

Then what? A dozen of them need tried for treason and hanged.

An Impeachment would accomplish nothing positive at this point in time.

A Convention of States could..could get some serious things hammered out with that.

Such as stopping corruption Congress; The Swamp which Biden emerged from.

The biggest corruption is with right wing Nazis like you.

Forum List

Back