Joe Biden ‘…Covid-19… Estimated that 200 Million People Have Died by the time I finish this talk

This is how desperate Dems are. Video embedded

Covfefe. Again, stacked up to the amount of faux pas and outright lies the abortion in the White House has let loose, I'm not going to get all excited about a gaffe. They are both guilty of it. Damn Baby Boomers. None of them knows when to call it a night. :)
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go inject myself with some disinfectants and introduce myself to some UV light "in some other way".
Yeah keep playing that card.

I don't need to play anything. I can set my watch by the next time Trump fucks something up..or lies, or gaffes. Should be..about now.
I love that the crazy left hates everything he says. He talked about a drug that could help against the virus, the left went nuts trying to vilify it, other countries have used it successfully.
Biden has spent almost 50 years in government and has done nothing. Biden might be running for dog catcher by next week. He was running for the senate last month. He told people to look at him if they did not like him then vote for the other Biden.
But yeah they don’t point to a mental problem they are just little gaffs. I have some beachfront property in Colorado and I will throw in the Lincoln tunnel for free.

Covfefe. Again, stacked up to the amount of faux pas and outright lies the abortion in the White House has let loose, I'm not going to get all excited about a gaffe. They are both guilty of it. Damn Baby Boomers. None of them knows when to call it a night. :)
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go inject myself with some disinfectants and introduce myself to some UV light "in some other way".

I don't need to play anything. I can set my watch by the next time Trump fucks something up..or lies, or gaffes. Should be..about now.
I love that the crazy left hates everything he says. He talked about a drug that could help against the virus, the left went nuts trying to vilify it, other countries have used it successfully.
Biden has spent almost 50 years in government and has done nothing. Biden might be running for dog catcher by next week. He was running for the senate last month. He told people to look at him if they did not like him then vote for the other Biden.
But yeah they don’t point to a mental problem they are just little gaffs. I have some beachfront property in Colorado and I will throw in the Lincoln tunnel for free.

Except, that drug was proven by three peer reviewed studies to NOT have helped.
Let's see. Biden..almost 50 years in government. Trump in just a little over 3.5 years. Yup. Advantage Biden.
You want to compare gaffes?..Sorry. Trump wins..hands down.

The cheating bastard probably meant that there will be 200,000,000 Democratic mail-in ballots delivered by the end of his talk.

Let's see. Biden..almost 50 years in government. Trump in just a little over 3.5 years. Yup. Advantage Biden.

Since you provided no links, I figured I would throw just a few out there...............

Since you provided no links, I figured I would throw just a few out there...............

I thought this would have been common knowledge among you Trumpswabs...but hey..here ya go.

You keep calling it a gaffe. Biden already said 120M people died from COVID. Now people that defend this are starting to look as pathetic as Joe Biden.

I thought this would have been common knowledge among you Trumpswabs...but hey..here ya go.
Hmmmm................your 3 month old link isn't to any "peer reviewed" study.

But it does say this....

The apparent ineffectiveness of hydroxychloroquine as a treatment of COVID-19 should not come as a surprise

How Sciencey................. :iyfyus.jpg:

But it does say this....

The apparent ineffectiveness of hydroxychloroquine as a treatment of COVID-19 should not come as a surprise

That's because everyone else has moved on...except you..apparently.

But it does say this....

Funny how you so quickly "moved on" from your claim you had peer reviewed studies proving it doesn't work. :itsok:

You keep calling it a gaffe. Biden already said 120M people died from COVID. Now people that defend this are starting to look as pathetic as Joe Biden.

Yep. It's a gaffe. And it was 200K, not 120M. And....Trump's latest gaffe?..Yep. Two Baby Boomers in a Cripple Fight. :)

But it does say this....

Funny how you so quickly "moved on" from your claim you had peer reviewed studies proving it doesn't work. :itsok:

Um..well, it doesn't. And I'm not sure why you think it benefits your side.

But it does say this....

That link doesn't back up your lies either, Dumbass.

It isn't a "peer reviewed study", nor does it say it doesn't work.

Man, you are getting your ass kicked here, sport. :itsok:

You really think Biden has the mental acuity tobe POTUS for the next 4-8 years?

What are your specific examples. Give us evidence.

But it does say this....

Yes it does Trumpswab. As always, you got nothing. Be sure to wipe your mouth when Trump zips up.

Yes. He does. Did you watch both the Town Hall meetings? Did you watch your hero and savior duck and not answer any questions put to him from average voters? (sorry Laura, wasn't staged).
What do you think is going to happen when he has to answer them directly at the first debate?

Yes. He does. Did you watch both the Town Hall meetings? Did you watch your hero and savior duck and not answer any questions put to him from average voters? (sorry Laura, wasn't staged).
What do you think is going to happen when he has to answer them directly at the first debate?

i watched every second of both town halls and you are utterly full of shit.

All of Trumps questions were attacks and all of Bidens were softballs and setups.

Even then, he lied.

Just say I am a liberal and I dont like conservative policies so I want a Dim in office. Its not tough. Dont pretend Biden is not mentally compromised.

Plus, I thought we were supposed to social distance...whats with this left wing hypocritical fuckery?

67847-maskless-biden-ignores-social-distancing-guidelines-whispers-to-anderson-cooper.jpg

Yeah except other countries have used it successfully. While while reviewed studies were probably biased.
almost fifty years in government lining his pockets and doing absolutely nothing. Unless you claim sitting on your ass as an advantage.
gaffs at least Trump knows where he is.

Yeah except other countries have used it successfully. While while reviewed studies were probably biased.
almost fifty years in government lining his pockets and doing absolutely nothing. Unless you claim sitting on your ass as an advantage.
gaffs at least Trump knows where he is.

ReHumanize Yourself. The Police...1981. No, other countries have not used it successfully.

But it does say this....

Yes it does Trumpswab. As always, you got nothing. Be sure to wipe your mouth when Trump zips up.
Wow, Dumbass. You really don't know when to give up.

Your link says nothing about "peer reviewed studies", which was your claim.

However, it does say this:

To conduct these studies, the researchers made significant compromises. They could not obtain diagnostic testing for all patients, so included people who had symptoms but couldn’t get a test result. In the end, only 58% of the people in this study had diagnostic test results. The researchers mailed study drug or placebo to patients without examining them after they enrolled over the internet, meaning they used data patients self-reported. In the end, the study randomized 491 patients, 432 of whom contributed data to the final analysis.

In short, you provided another link that is a fucking joke. :dance:

Forum List

Back