Joe Biden ‘…Covid-19… Estimated that 200 Million People Have Died by the time I finish this talk

This is how desperate Dems are. Video embedded

Covfefe. Again, stacked up to the amount of faux pas and outright lies the abortion in the White House has let loose, I'm not going to get all excited about a gaffe. They are both guilty of it. Damn Baby Boomers. None of them knows when to call it a night. :)
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go inject myself with some disinfectants and introduce myself to some UV light "in some other way".
Yeah keep playing that card.

I don't need to play anything. I can set my watch by the next time Trump fucks something up..or lies, or gaffes. Should be..about now.
I love that the crazy left hates everything he says. He talked about a drug that could help against the virus, the left went nuts trying to vilify it, other countries have used it successfully.
Biden has spent almost 50 years in government and has done nothing. Biden might be running for dog catcher by next week. He was running for the senate last month. He told people to look at him if they did not like him then vote for the other Biden.
But yeah they don’t point to a mental problem they are just little gaffs. I have some beachfront property in Colorado and I will throw in the Lincoln tunnel for free.

Except, that drug was proven by three peer reviewed studies to NOT have helped.
Let's see. Biden..almost 50 years in government. Trump in just a little over 3.5 years. Yup. Advantage Biden.
You want to compare gaffes?..Sorry. Trump wins..hands down.
Yeah except other countries have used it successfully. While while reviewed studies were probably biased.
almost fifty years in government lining his pockets and doing absolutely nothing. Unless you claim sitting on your ass as an advantage.
gaffs at least Trump knows where he is.

ReHumanize Yourself. The Police...1981. No, other countries have not used it successfully.
Um I hate to point this out but they are claiming it is not a cure which it is not but it has been used successfully to help treat the virus. But of course the crazy left doesn’t want anything that might help. The more deaths the merrier because they think it will reflect badly on Trump. They have even done their best to increase the death count.

It's a good thing this election is only 40+ days away..........if Crazy Joe had more time on the campaign trail he would manage to come up with enough deaths to kill off the entire population of Earf.

He'll probably wave to the empty fields again this week . . .

797e02d3-0191-4fcc-aef1-66644fc1de91.jpg

Forum List

Back