Joe Biden ‘…Covid-19… Estimated that 200 Million People Have Died by the time I finish this talk

This is how desperate Dems are. Video embedded

Covfefe. Again, stacked up to the amount of faux pas and outright lies the abortion in the White House has let loose, I'm not going to get all excited about a gaffe. They are both guilty of it. Damn Baby Boomers. None of them knows when to call it a night. :)
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go inject myself with some disinfectants and introduce myself to some UV light "in some other way".
Yeah keep playing that card.

I don't need to play anything. I can set my watch by the next time Trump fucks something up..or lies, or gaffes. Should be..about now.
:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:
:arrow::spinner:

Covfefe. Again, stacked up to the amount of faux pas and outright lies the abortion in the White House has let loose, I'm not going to get all excited about a gaffe. They are both guilty of it. Damn Baby Boomers. None of them knows when to call it a night. :)
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go inject myself with some disinfectants and introduce myself to some UV light "in some other way".
Yeah keep playing that card.

I don't need to play anything. I can set my watch by the next time Trump fucks something up..or lies, or gaffes. Should be..about now.
:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:
:arrow::spinner:
;) ;) ;)

Its not a "misspeak" at all, and it isn't a "gaffe".

Lets call it what it is Propaganda and Lies. A lie designed to try and steal the election and seize power.

Its not a "misspeak" at all, and it isn't a "gaffe".

Lets call it what it is Propaganda and Lies. A lie designed to try and steal the election and seize power.
The "L' word will be blocked soon.

Biden: if I am elected president, I promise that , next year in 1995, I will create 76 million new jobs

This morning Newsmax did a great calvacade of 6-7 examples of Biden royally screwing up statistical numbers.
Beijing Biden is too shot out to be Prez!
Sad, very sad.

Any credit Biden gets for covid politics is due to media misinformation directed against Trump, and especially the Trump advisors who remain correct about hydroxychloroquine efficacy.

How soon before Biden needs help buttoning his shirt? The guy is fading fast.

I can't wait until the 1st debate. I hope Trump doesn't go total T-Rex on Joe; but on 2nd thought maybe he should just in case the other 2 debates get cancelled.
This is a tough call beyond my campaign advisor pay grade.

Two more states just turned red. They have to trot him out occasionally or it will arouse suspicion... and to our delight, every single time Plugs shits the bed in front of the entire planet.... we giggle like schoolgirls and watch the dumpster fire burn from a safe distance. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Between this and the few hundred million killed by long guns, there isn't anyone left in America to vote for Crazy Joe.
Sure there are...

He's a Democrat, so he has the "dead vote" sewn up...

And now he can explain where all of those mysterious ballots came from!!!

FB_IMG_1600542134843.jpg

Forum List

Back