Joe Biden couldn't wait to start issuing unconstitutional orders

OP
P@triot

P@triot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Facism is, was, and always shall be a right wing problem because white supremacist views are a feature of facism. Facism is defined by white nationalism.
Even if that were true (and it’s not), that further supports fascism being left-wing as the left is the ideology of racism.

OP
P@triot

P@triot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm sure he doesn't even know what he's signing at this point...

B. Kidd

Platinum Member
Reaction score
But the left-wing media refused to make it "front line news". However, they couldn't wait to make bullshit propaganda about Americans exercising basic 1st Amendment rights, "front line news".
Agreed.

I always felt that one of the Priorities of Americans who care for their freedom is to figure out how to stop the Leftist Media.
That one tool has done more harm to America than a nuclear attack could have done.
Information is knowledge.
False information is propaganda.
Our state media has chosen the latter for way too long.
Then combine this with indoctrination and the erosion of critical thought, no wonder America has become the insane asylum that we are!
And this is even before we add technocratic censorship into this matrix!!

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You got to admit, Al Qaeda, Iran, China and Russia are not making front line new attacking from within our country with wild eyed mobs and IEDs.
Absolutely astounding that you didn't even realize the irony of your comment. China armed (and stoked) ANTIFA and Black Lives Matters. Delivered massive pallets of bricks each week to cities across the entire nation.

But the left-wing media refused to make it "front line news". However, they couldn't wait to make bullshit propaganda about Americans exercising basic 1st Amendment rights, "front line news".
Im sorry. You think China needed to import Bricks? Seriously? There aren’t any bricks in this country?
Wow....you're even dumber than we thought.

OP
P@triot

P@triot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Im sorry. You think China needed to import Bricks? Seriously? There aren’t any bricks in this country?
Somehow missed your ignorant post before and now I can't stop laughing.

No sweetie...China didn't "import" bricks :lmao:

What they did do, however, was pay for pallets of bricks (US bricks sweetie, already in the United States) to be delivered everywhere ANTIFA and BLM planned a riot.

OP
P@triot

P@triot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Biden’s freeze is temporary and perfectly lawful and Constitutional as no deportations have been canceled.
They've been "canceled" for at least 100 days. That alters existing law. A power the executive branch simply doesn't have.
Paxton’s ‘lawsuit’ is devoid of merit and filed in bad faith.
The courts vehemently disagree with your uninformed opinion :lmao:

OP
P@triot

P@triot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I’m not entirely sure I can blame Joe Biden at this point. With his dementia, he probably has no idea what he is signing. But someone in the Dumbocrat Party is setting unconstitutional Executive Order after unconstitutional Executive Order in front of him.

busybee01

Gold Member
Reaction score
Biden’s freeze is temporary and perfectly lawful and Constitutional as no deportations have been canceled.
They've been "canceled" for at least 100 days. That alters existing law. A power the executive branch simply doesn't have.
Paxton’s ‘lawsuit’ is devoid of merit and filed in bad faith.
The courts vehemently disagree with your uninformed opinion :lmao:
The Republican judges vehemently disagree. The courts have alsways given broad discretion to Presidents in immigration. Trump was able to make new immigration laws. I didn't see you or Republican judges complaining about this. The order is meaningless.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List