Joe Biden couldn't wait to start issuing unconstitutional orders

Facism is, was, and always shall be a right wing problem because white supremacist views are a feature of facism. Facism is defined by white nationalism.
Even if that were true (and it’s not), that further supports fascism being left-wing as the left is the ideology of racism.

But the left-wing media refused to make it "front line news". However, they couldn't wait to make bullshit propaganda about Americans exercising basic 1st Amendment rights, "front line news".

Agreed.

I always felt that one of the Priorities of Americans who care for their freedom is to figure out how to stop the Leftist Media.
That one tool has done more harm to America than a nuclear attack could have done.

Information is knowledge.
False information is propaganda.
Our state media has chosen the latter for way too long.
Then combine this with indoctrination and the erosion of critical thought, no wonder America has become the insane asylum that we are!
And this is even before we add technocratic censorship into this matrix!!

You got to admit, Al Qaeda, Iran, China and Russia are not making front line new attacking from within our country with wild eyed mobs and IEDs.
Absolutely astounding that you didn't even realize the irony of your comment. China armed (and stoked) ANTIFA and Black Lives Matters. Delivered massive pallets of bricks each week to cities across the entire nation.

But the left-wing media refused to make it "front line news". However, they couldn't wait to make bullshit propaganda about Americans exercising basic 1st Amendment rights, "front line news".

Im sorry. You think China needed to import Bricks? Seriously? There aren’t any bricks in this country?
Wow....you're even dumber than we thought.

Im sorry. You think China needed to import Bricks? Seriously? There aren’t any bricks in this country?
Somehow missed your ignorant post before and now I can't stop laughing.

No sweetie...China didn't "import" bricks :lmao:

What they did do, however, was pay for pallets of bricks (US bricks sweetie, already in the United States) to be delivered everywhere ANTIFA and BLM planned a riot.

Biden’s freeze is temporary and perfectly lawful and Constitutional as no deportations have been canceled.
They've been "canceled" for at least 100 days. That alters existing law. A power the executive branch simply doesn't have.
Paxton’s ‘lawsuit’ is devoid of merit and filed in bad faith.
The courts vehemently disagree with your uninformed opinion :lmao:

I’m not entirely sure I can blame Joe Biden at this point. With his dementia, he probably has no idea what he is signing. But someone in the Dumbocrat Party is setting unconstitutional Executive Order after unconstitutional Executive Order in front of him.

Biden’s freeze is temporary and perfectly lawful and Constitutional as no deportations have been canceled.
They've been "canceled" for at least 100 days. That alters existing law. A power the executive branch simply doesn't have.
The courts vehemently disagree with your uninformed opinion :lmao:

The Republican judges vehemently disagree. The courts have alsways given broad discretion to Presidents in immigration. Trump was able to make new immigration laws. I didn't see you or Republican judges complaining about this. The order is meaningless.

You got to admit, Al Qaeda, Iran, China and Russia are not making front line new attacking from within our country with wild eyed mobs and IEDs.
Absolutely astounding that you didn't even realize the irony of your comment. China armed (and stoked) ANTIFA and Black Lives Matters. Delivered massive pallets of bricks each week to cities across the entire nation.

I hope they gift wrapped them. More craziness from Trump supporters.

‘Gilberto Hinojosa, the Texas Democratic Party chair, called Paxton an “embarrassment” to Texas and the office of state attorney general.

“The amount of hatred towards migrant families by Republican leadership is something that never ceases to amaze me,” Hinojosa said in a news release. “Ken Paxton seems to have no problem with grossly wasting taxpayer money to score political points, even though Trump left office without doling out a pardon to the indicted attorney general.”’

True.

Also true is the fact that the president has prosecutorial discretion with regard to such matters; a 100-day freeze on deporting unauthorized immigrants is perfectly appropriate and warranted given Trump’s reckless, irresponsible, and lawless immigration ‘policy.’

Deportatoin of illegal aliens is what the law requires. Do you assholes believe government should ignore the law? The idea that anyone who manages to cross our border should be allowed to stay is the most subersive thing I've ever heard. Anyone who endorses such a concept is a traitor to his country.

Deportatoin of illegal aliens is what the law requires. Do you assholes believe government should ignore the law?
Dude…I can’t believe you even asked that. Of course they believe government should ignore the law.
  • They’ve advocated that when ANTIFA was burning down cities
  • They’ve advocated that when Dumbocrats were violently assaulting anyone who wouldn’t bow to their bat-shit crazy ideology
  • They’ve advocated that when Barack Obama was acting like a dictator, egregiously violating the US Constitution

Joe Biden should be impeached for egregiously violating the US Constitution.

Deportatoin of illegal aliens is what the law requires. Do you assholes believe government should ignore the law?
Dude…I can’t believe you even asked that. Of course they believe government should ignore the law.
  • They’ve advocated that when ANTIFA was burning down cities
  • They’ve advocated that when Dumbocrats were violently assaulting anyone who wouldn’t bow to their bat-shit crazy ideology
  • They’ve advocated that when Barack Obama was acting like a dictator, egregiously violating the US Constitution
I know they believe it, but they still aren't brazen enough yet to spout it out loud. I wanted this weasel to say it out loud.

The Biden Administration is egregiously violating the US Constitution.

The Republican judges vehemently disagree. The courts have alsways given broad discretion to Presidents in immigration. Trump was able to make new immigration laws. I didn't see you or Republican judges complaining about this. The order is meaningless.
what new immigrantion laws? and what Court cases said the president can make them?

Forum List

Back