Stephen King illustrates how despicable the left has become.

Author and TDS victim Stephen King, reacting to Kayleigh McEnany’s send-off Tweet by tweeting "Enjoy your next job as a cocktail waitress in Tampa."

If you look up ugly there's a picture of Stephen King in Webster's dictionary.

So, she shouldn't enjoy her next job as a cocktail waitress?

War on conservative white Christian women continues

I suppose I could provide a list of nasty things Trump has said about women, but we all know he's worse than despicable.

Cocktail waitress? Weak, but not despicable or hateful.
How far back do you have to go?...this clown is saying this today and his ilk won...what would he be saying or doing if the dems failed in stealing the election...hey maybe that's why he is so angry...he must have figured out the election was stolen and just how badly his side lost and just how big of a minority he is in....

I love Colbert. Thanks!
It figures.
Someone like you with zero sense of humor
probably would . I used to at least respect him a little, but now he reminds me of Rachel Maddow.
He was upset. If the Republicans had listened to him then, we wouldn't have had NG troops in a parking garage two days ago. Think about it. Playing the game of lies put a real block on your movement.

He was upset. If the Republicans had listened to him then, we wouldn't have had NG troops in a parking garage two days ago. Think about it. Playing the game of lies put a real block on your movement.
Do some homework for a change, instead of believing what's fed to you, and you'll see that you are defending the liars.

Last edited:
I love Colbert. Thanks!
It figures.
Someone like you with zero sense of humor
probably would . I used to at least respect him a little, but now he reminds me of Rachel Maddow.
He is stirring the pot...and its boiling over but this super rich never worked a day in his life jackass doesn't care....he wants blood.....

Author and TDS victim Stephen King, reacting to Kayleigh McEnany’s send-off Tweet by tweeting "Enjoy your next job as a cocktail waitress in Tampa."

Nahhhhh...

King is merely articulating a fitting end to a despicable propagandist for a failed dictator-wannabe whose 'reign' ended in a failed coup against the Republic...

A sleaze-ball in a pretty package who was channeling the ghost of Joseph Goebbels on behalf of an arrogant, narcissistic, selfish, power-mad piece of $hit...

It's damned-funny stuff... and, with any luck... with companies across the country heeding the advice in Forbes about blacklisting Rump's key enablers...

Couldn't happen to a nicer bit of treasonous scum.

So, she shouldn't enjoy her next job as a cocktail waitress?

I doubt her superior lying skills will be needed as a cocktail waitress.

Nahhhhh...

King is merely articulating a fitting end to a despicable propagandist for a failed dictator-wannabe whose 'reign' ended in a failed coup against the Republic...

A sleaze-ball in a pretty package who was channeling the ghost of Joseph Goebbels on behalf of an arrogant, narcissistic, selfish, power-mad piece of $hit...

It's damned-funny stuff... and, with any luck... with companies across the country heeding the advice in Forbes about blacklisting Rump's key enablers...

Couldn't happen to a nicer bit of treasonous scum.

On our way to a landslide victory in 2022. I expect such overwhelming numbers you wont be able to cheat your way to victory.

Keep this shit up for 2 years and see where it gets you

New Topics

Forum List

Back