Jodi Arias Trial - Closing Arguments

Maybe you're an older man, or not very attractive yourself, or perhaps just not very particular. :D Don't know, but she is certainly not beautiful at all. Lol. It's odd that anyone would think so. I'm quite SURE you must have heard about her disgusting sex life with her victim. Right? Don't lie now.
Like I said, I found you to be beautful...does that mean I am not particular?

th

Look at that...WOW! And add the sense of danger - WOW!

Like I said, you sound like a jealous woman.

But no, I haven't heard about her sex life. Stories like this...I just look at the pics.

You like to look at pictures of murderers and think how beautiful they are? That's weird dude. And why would I be jealous? That is silly. Just because I can't believe someone would find her attractive (she is STILL homely in the picture above - she's just a homely girl), does not mean I'm jealous. It means I can't believe anyone would think that homely woman is attractive in any way. :D

I guess if it makes you feel good to think a woman who doesn't know anything about you, what you look like or anything, could possibly be "jealous" then go for it. :D
She is an attractive women...sheesh. You hurt my feeling. You are a very judgmental lady.
Men that find Jodi attractive are only out looking for a piece of ass. She's fugly and ah homely as can be. They went after her because it was all they could get. She's nothing more than a stalker, leech and ho. When she didn't get her way, she killed Travis. Noone alive that is normal would have anything to do with her.
Wow...just wow. Just wow. That hurts.

Well, she makes a great point. :D
Not really. She is confused.

Men that find Jodi attractive are only out looking for a piece of ass. She's fugly and ah homely as can be. They went after her because it was all they could get. She's nothing more than a stalker, leech and ho. When she didn't get her way, she killed Travis. Noone alive that is normal would have anything to do with her.

She's pretty disgusting too. :puke: She probably does have herpes. Lol.

The fact is that most men find Jodi Arias attractive while most women simply can't stand her.

I don't think most anyone finds her attractive because she isn't very attractive at all. :D She's quite hideous actually . . . at least her face. So, I suppose she could be a buttaface. :lol: She is not attractive at all to my standards.
Really dislike her, don't you?

Like I said, I found you to be beautful...does that mean I am not particular?

th

Look at that...WOW! And add the sense of danger - WOW!

Like I said, you sound like a jealous woman.

But no, I haven't heard about her sex life. Stories like this...I just look at the pics.

You like to look at pictures of murderers and think how beautiful they are? That's weird dude. And why would I be jealous? That is silly. Just because I can't believe someone would find her attractive (she is STILL homely in the picture above - she's just a homely girl), does not mean I'm jealous. It means I can't believe anyone would think that homely woman is attractive in any way. :D

I guess if it makes you feel good to think a woman who doesn't know anything about you, what you look like or anything, could possibly be "jealous" then go for it. :D
She is an attractive women...sheesh. You hurt my feeling. You are a very judgmental lady.

No, she's right. Jodi Arias is hideous. :D There is absolutely nothing attractive about her, IMO. I think women have higher standards than men when it comes to looks.

The fact is that most men find Jodi Arias attractive while most women simply can't stand her.

I don't think most anyone finds her attractive because she isn't very attractive at all. :D She's quite hideous actually . . . at least her face. So, I suppose she could be a buttaface. :lol: She is not attractive at all to my standards.
Really dislike her, don't you?

Not as much as I feel sorry for her. I mean, she is obviously a mentally unstable person, but Travis still played with her knowing full well that she was loopy. He was mean and cruel to her and he shared their sexcapades with all his friends, humiliated her, etc.

Geez, just because I think she's ugly doesn't mean I hate her. If I hate her, it's because of what she's done not because she's ugly. She can't help what she looks like, except for dying her hair and putting on makeup, I suppose. :D

No, she's right. Jodi Arias is hideous. :D There is absolutely nothing attractive about her, IMO. I think women have higher standards than men when it comes to looks.
Now that is hilarious. Females like any man just because they are on the TV.

Now that is hilarious. Females like any man just because they are on the TV.

Not me. :D

If a man looked simian like and was five foot tall and had a billion dollars and was eligible, I do believe Chrisl's qualifiers would be out the window.

Yep. She used people to get what she wanted. The only reason her former boyfriends are alive is because she left them, not the other way around. Travis woke up and realized how she really was, dumped her, and she started planning the murder. She tried to cover it up, but how do you cover up and clean after slitting someone's throat to the point you nearly behead them? Add in the gunshot to the head, the 29 (?) stab wounds (which at least one was fatal in itself), and you've got yourself someone that deserves to have the same done to her.

If a man looked simian like and was five foot tall and had a billion dollars and was eligible, I do believe Chrisl's qualifiers would be out the window.

No way. Lol. I could never be with a man because of money alone. There would have to be something else there. To be completely honest, it would disgust me to sleep with a man that I wasn't sexually attracted to.

Yep. She used people to get what she wanted. The only reason her former boyfriends are alive is because she left them, not the other way around. Travis woke up and realized how she really was, dumped her, and she started planning the murder. She tried to cover it up, but how do you cover up and clean after slitting someone's throat to the point you nearly behead them? Add in the gunshot to the head, the 29 (?) stab wounds (which at least one was fatal in itself), and you've got yourself someone that deserves to have the same done to her.

I'm against the death penalty, but we don't have to go there here in this thread. I have my thoughts outlined perfectly clear in the death penalty thread on that idea. :D

I do think that Travis was also cruel to Jodi. I think she is mentally ill to some degree.

Ok...she is a psychopath...I still find her attractive. Does that make me a bad guy?

Ok...she is a psychopath...I still find her attractive. Does that make me a bad guy?

Maybe you just need glasses? :dunno:

Nope, he just needs to find a psycho like Jodi.

Well, I think he said he was married, so . . . maybe he's already found her! :lol: I'm just kidding, of course. I'm sure his wife is a wonderful woman. She must be to put up with Nutz. :D

Really?

Well, I think he said he was married, so . . . maybe he's already found her! :lol: I'm just kidding, of course. I'm sure his wife is a wonderful woman. She must be to put up with Nutz. :D
Blah...I am not married...but I can do much better than Jodi. I find her to be attractive...castrate me now. Sheesh.

Forum List

Back