Jodi Arias Trial - Closing Arguments

I could really have some fun with this thread. :D

images
th

She is just misunderstood!
Ok, you're doing this on purpose!

Just you wait!!!!
No, I think she is beautiful. I just figured something out too...I am wildly attracted to this lady at church...she looks just like Arias.

images
th

Just you wait!!!!
No, I think she is beautiful. I just figured something out too...I am wildly attracted to this lady at church...she looks just like Arias.

:lol: That's hilarious! Here, Jodi wants to turn you on. :razz: Ha-ha!

image.png
Good...I won't hear it when she farts.

Man, oh man, I think Jody or Jodi (whatever) is one of the homeliest women I've ever seen! I think Nutz likes the fact that she takes things up the butz. :tongue:
Hey now, I saw your pic in the members thread the other day...I think you are quite attractive too. What does THAT say about me?

images
th

Just you wait!!!!

image.png

Hey, she look kind of like Andrea Yates! :D

hv5lso.jpg

Man, oh man, I think Jody or Jodi (whatever) is one of the homeliest women I've ever seen! I think Nutz likes the fact that she takes things up the butz. :tongue:
Hey now, I saw your pic in the members thread the other day...I think you are quite attractive too. What does THAT say about me?

What does that have to do with anything? We are discussing fugly Jodi, and SHE is homely! Lol. :D

th

Just you wait!!!!

image.png

hv5lso.jpg
Yates doesn't have the body, hair or complexion.

images
th

Just you wait!!!!

image.png

Still smell it though! :puke:

Where's your pictures? :D
There is one left in there. (Albeit a very bad picture)

Just you wait!!!!

image.png

hv5lso.jpg

Her complexion is actually better, and she is quite a bit older than Jodi. Face facts, the only reason why you like Jodi is because you know all about her sexcapades, because honestly, she is one homely looking woman. :D There is absolutely nothing attractive about her.

th

Just you wait!!!!

image.png

Something that beautiful...I don't think her farts would stink.

image.png

hv5lso.jpg

Her complexion is actually better, and she is quite a bit older than Jodi. Face facts, the only reason why you like Jodi is because you know all about her sexcapades, because honestly, she is one homely looking woman. :D There is absolutely nothing attractive about her.
Actually, I don't know anything about her sexcapades....whores turn me off, so don't tell me any of them.

Just you wait!!!!

image.png

Something that beautiful...I don't think her farts would stink.

Beautiful? She's got beady little brown eyes, horse teeth, and she looks like she's 40 years old already. Lol. Go take you like back from my picture because you have terrible taste in women. I don't want your like associated with MY cute picture. :wink_2: Lol.

Forum List

Back