Jodi Arias Trial - Closing Arguments

No, I think she is beautiful. I just figured something out too...I am wildly attracted to this lady at church...she looks just like Arias.

:lol: That's hilarious! Here, Jodi wants to turn you on. :razz: Ha-ha!

image.png
Good...I won't hear it when she farts.

Still smell it though! :puke:
Something that beautiful...I don't think her farts would stink.

Beautiful? She's got beady little brown eyes, horse teeth, and she looks like she's 40 years old already. Lol. Go take you like back from my picture because you have terrible taste in women. I don't want your like associated with MY cute picture. :wink_2: Lol.
She does have beady eyes...she is a murderer for christ's sake. But that nose! That body!

Jodi%20Arias.JPEG

She looks so innocent and cute.

:lol: That's hilarious! Here, Jodi wants to turn you on. :razz: Ha-ha!

image.png

Beautiful? She's got beady little brown eyes, horse teeth, and she looks like she's 40 years old already. Lol. Go take you like back from my picture because you have terrible taste in women. I don't want your like associated with MY cute picture. :wink_2: Lol.
She does have beady eyes...she is a murderer for christ's sake. But that nose! That body!

Jodi%20Arias.JPEG

No she doesn't. She has an ugly dork nose, beady ugly little eyes, horse mouth, bad complexion, bad hair, nerd. :D

Jodi%20Arias.JPEG

No she doesn't. She has an ugly dork nose, beady ugly little eyes, horse mouth, bad complexion, bad hair, nerd. :D
You are starting to sound like a jealous woman!

Jodi%20Arias.JPEG

I'm stunned that anyone could think such a homely woman is beautiful. She is not beautiful by my standards, that's for sure. :D

Jodi%20Arias.JPEG

Maybe you're an older man, or not very attractive yourself, or perhaps just not very particular. :D Don't know, but she is certainly not beautiful at all. Lol. It's odd that anyone would think so. I'm quite SURE you must have heard about her disgusting sex life with her victim. Right? Don't lie now.

Jodi%20Arias.JPEG

Maybe you're an older man, or not very attractive yourself, or perhaps just not very particular. :D Don't know, but she is certainly not beautiful at all. Lol. It's odd that anyone would think so. I'm quite SURE you must have heard about her disgusting sex life with her victim. Right? Don't lie now.
Like I said, I found you to be beautful...does that mean I am not particular?

th

Look at that...WOW! And add the sense of danger - WOW!

Like I said, you sound like a jealous woman.

But no, I haven't heard about her sex life. Stories like this...I just look at the pics.

Jodi%20Arias.JPEG

th

But no, I haven't heard about her sex life. Stories like this...I just look at the pics.

You like to look at pictures of murderers and think how beautiful they are? That's weird dude. And why would I be jealous? That is silly. Just because I can't believe someone would find her attractive (she is STILL homely in the picture above - she's just a homely girl), does not mean I'm jealous. It means I can't believe anyone would think that homely woman is attractive in any way. :D

I guess if it makes you feel good to think a woman who doesn't know anything about you, what you look like or anything, could possibly be "jealous" then go for it. :D

Jodi%20Arias.JPEG

th

You like to look at pictures of murderers and think how beautiful they are? That's weird dude. And why would I be jealous? That is silly. Just because I can't believe someone would find her attractive (she is STILL homely in the picture above - she's just a homely girl), does not mean I'm jealous. It means I can't believe anyone would think that homely woman is attractive in any way. :D

I guess if it makes you feel good to think a woman who doesn't know anything about you, what you look like or anything, could possibly be "jealous" then go for it. :D
She is an attractive women...sheesh. You hurt my feeling. You are a very judgmental lady.

Men that find Jodi attractive are only out looking for a piece of ass. She's fugly and ah homely as can be. They went after her because it was all they could get. She's nothing more than a stalker, leech and ho. When she didn't get her way, she killed Travis. Noone alive that is normal would have anything to do with her.

th

She is an attractive women...sheesh. You hurt my feeling. You are a very judgmental lady.
Men that find Jodi attractive are only out looking for a piece of ass. She's fugly and ah homely as can be. They went after her because it was all they could get. She's nothing more than a stalker, leech and ho. When she didn't get her way, she killed Travis. Noone alive that is normal would have anything to do with her.
Wow...just wow. Just wow. That hurts.

The fact is that most men find Jodi Arias attractive while most women simply can't stand her.

th

Wow...just wow. Just wow. That hurts.

Well, she makes a great point. :D

The fact is that most men find Jodi Arias attractive while most women simply can't stand her.

I don't think most anyone finds her attractive because she isn't very attractive at all. :D She's quite hideous actually . . . at least her face. So, I suppose she could be a buttaface. :lol: She is not attractive at all to my standards.

Forum List

Back