Are you DEATHLY afraid of the American justice system?

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
My friend would not like it but I thought I'd share his take on the American justice system:

Danzinski: "Being put in a place where I can be raped, stabbed, beaten to death. Being asked by a shotcaller to stab someone else or I get stabbed. Its inhumane, if you do take away my freedom you should at least keep me safe. If you get punched in the face and fight back, you get put in solitary confinement for 23 hours a day alone in a soundless cell. And if they decide, you can spend your whole sentence in there. Does it not feel like judges are sentencing people to exorbitant amount of time for non-violent crimes?"
Your thoughts?
KeefeM20030605.jpg

Stopped feeling sorry for criminals behind bars a long time ago. If I had my way, most would simply be shot.

Why? You don't come off as someone who is so indoctrinated and Law worshipping that they would view every "criminal" with contempt.

A snotty Polish view of the American judicial system after we saved their sorry asses in WW2? Try the Russians again.

A snotty Polish view of the American judicial system after we saved their sorry asses in WW2? Try the Russians again.
I am a white, middle class well spoken male. My brother is also a lawyer in training. And I am fucking terrified of the justice system.
Is being Polish a sin in the USA? Hah, tell me more please.

I am a white, middle class well spoken male. My brother is also a lawyer in training. And I am fucking terrified of the justice system.
Being Polish is fine in the U.S. Being afraid of the greatest document ever created by humans (the U.S. Constitution) and the sworn officers who put their lives on the line every day to keep you safe ticky typing on your computer is the sign of a freaking idiot.

Being Polish is fine in the U.S. Being afraid of the greatest document ever created by humans (the U.S. Constitution) and the sworn officers who put their lives on the line every day to keep you safe ticky typing on your computer is the sign of a freaking idiot.
You change your point of view so fast. you didn't even read my thread.
I have nothing toward the "sacred" Constitution. It is about the judiciary.
However there is no sense to discuss the topic with a person who can't read at all.
Don't hide your fascism.

A Polish is best served on a griddle with onions.

Bitch, mind your manners and you'll never have occasion to experience the "American judicial system".

When you fear that which you expect to protect is when you've lost your fucking marbles.

Grow up and grow some, bitch.

A Polish is best served on a griddle with onions.

Bitch, mind your manners and you'll never have occasion to experience the "American judicial system".

When you fear that which you expect to protect is when you've lost your fucking marbles.

Grow up and grow some, bitch.
You are welcome to the happy land of OZ too.
My darling sweety pumpkin.
Where is your manners, Dolly?

The greatest most tolerant Country in the world offers freedom and safety to more illegal aliens than the population of Poland. Despite the rhetoric in the liberal media the American justice system is the model for most modern legal systems in the world. The fledgling United States created the Bill of Rights in the 1700's which was a radical departure making government "of the people, by the people and for the people" when most countries were run by despotic governments with unlimited power. An average of about 1,500 American Police Officers are killed in the line of duty each year protecting the ungrateful asses who are free (thanks to the Bill of Rights) to criticize them.

My friend would not like it but I thought I'd share his take on the American justice system:

Danzinski: "Being put in a place where I can be raped, stabbed, beaten to death. Being asked by a shotcaller to stab someone else or I get stabbed. Its inhumane, if you do take away my freedom you should at least keep me safe. If you get punched in the face and fight back, you get put in solitary confinement for 23 hours a day alone in a soundless cell. And if they decide, you can spend your whole sentence in there. Does it not feel like judges are sentencing people to exorbitant amount of time for non-violent crimes?"
Your thoughts?
KeefeM20030605.jpg
I agree completely.

Everyone who breaks the law and is incarcerated is not capable of dealing with the kind of barbaric cruelty which will be imposed by his fellow prison inmates. I know someone who was sentenced (in the mid-1970s) to prison for possession of a quarter-pound of marijuana which he had purchased for personal use. His experience conforms with what you've described.

I knew this fellow and it was unmistakably obvious to me that his thirty month experience had severely damaged his personality. Once a personable, intelligent, outgoing and likable individual he had become a ruined human being.

Based on all I've seen, read, and heard about this Nation's law enforcement system I believe it is capable of ruining the essential character of America. At present the U.S. confines more of its citizens than do the world's most repressive nations combined. Prison construction is the only remaining growth industry in America. Militarization of America's civilian police agencies has laid the groundwork for an immediate transformation into a federally-controlled police state. This has been achieved via the machinations of a totally ineffective, wholly counterproductive, plainly corrupt, fiscally ruinous, socially destructive "War On Drugs."

Watch the tv "ride-along" documentary, COPS, and you will see that more than two thirds of law enforcement activity is dominated by anti-drug activity -- which is wastefully pointless.

Last edited:
The American justice system is a joke. With the right lawyer you can get away with anything.
Not if there is a praying Christian interceding for justice. Then there is no way out. Because the Christian will be avenged by God. (every time - no exceptions) God will avenge His people - whatever it takes. God is well able to accomplish it. (with or without the system)

Forum List

Back