Jobs program

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
I was doing some production upgrades for one of these jobs program companies. What I found was that millions of dollars went to some rich fuckers in one end and a handful of minimum wage jobs came out the other.

Just sayin'

I was doing some production upgrades for one of these jobs program companies. What I found was that millions of dollars went to some rich fuckers in one end and a handful of minimum wage jobs came out the other.

Just sayin'
Perhaps those minimum wage workers should start their own company and become rich fuckers.

Just Saying...

Just sayin'
How much of those million$ were from the govt?
This is why the govt has no business getting involved in anything outside their specifically stated duties.

Let's chain the govt back in the lane where they belong & let the free market work as it should

Make CCC Camps great again. ;)

The CCC Camps were under the direction of the U.S. Army with guidance from the U.S. Forest Service, the National Park Service and the Departments of the Interior and Agriculture. The Army provided the necessities for the camps, including medical supplies, equipment, clothing and food.

members-of-the-civilian-conservation-corps-reforestation-camp-pose-picture-id51305485

Just sayin'
53D14F5F-E503-49E7-A96B-B15EE6B11414.gif

Forum List

Back