Boom! Elon Musk says Donald Trump should, "hang up his hat & sail into the sunset."

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
It looks like Donald Trump messed with the wrong guy:

Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk said Monday that he thinks former President Donald Trump should, "hang up his hat & sail into the sunset."

Writing on Twitter, where Musk has more than 100 million followers, the celebrity CEO said: "I don't hate the man, but it's time for Trump to hang up his hat & sail into the sunset. Dems should also call off the attack – don't make it so that Trump's only way to survive is to regain the Presidency."

Well Musk certainly has risked his future here. I suppose maybe you have to give him credit here.

If by some miracle Trump won again, the government gravy train would end for Musk.

I love The Donald but he should have just kept his mouth shut about Musk.

There is beaucoup Democrat failure that Trump could go after without making the comments about the one Libertarian Leaning (maybe) Billionaire on the planet.

Elon should take note who uses his quotes.

When evil people celebrate you, you're in the wrong.

'Boom'?

Some rich guy / Democrat says Trump should go away, and you are impressed that much, huh?!

Bwuhahahahahaha

Foedn't take mich to impress you ... which explains your support for Biden / Harris.

:p

I love The Donald but he should have just kept his mouth shut about Musk.

There is beaucoup Democrat failure that Trump could go after without making the comments about the one Libertarian Leaning (maybe) Billionaire on the planet.

I have to agree here. Trump should choose his battles more wisely.

On this edition of Leftist Clown World...

Last week Musk was the most hated man on Earth...this week his opinion is gospel.

Liberals, their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

The Donald has never been able to let anything slide when it comes to Him.

It's one of his flaws I'll have to continue to overlook.

I compare it to the way I felt about watching Brett Favre play football. I believe he threw the most interceptions for any QB, but I loved watching him play the game.

Well Musk certainly has risked his future here. I suppose maybe you have to give him credit here.

If by some miracle Trump won again, the government gravy train would end for Musk.
The government is messing with Musk now. If he can get the Starship idea to work, it will be a gamechanger.

'Boom'?

Some rich guy / Democrat says Trump should go away, and you are impressed that much, huh?!

Bwuhahahahahaha

Foedn't take mich to impress you ... which explains your support for Biden / Harris.

:p
None of you right wingers had called Elon Musk a democrat in years. Today he owned your orange guy so it's time to flip flop.

Forum List

Back