Jimmy Kimmel threatens Aaron Rodgers

Many democrat "faves" will be implicated.

If you want to know who the pedos are, just ask a democrat who their faves are.
You have been trying to have this gain traction, but your RWI buddies aren't even helping you.

Folks who were with Epstein may not have known his proclivities.

So, I reject guilt by association.

However, to whatever extent any of Epstein’s guests did engage in any inappropriate behavior with minors, I hope they get nailed.

I don’t much care how else you “interpreted” what I said. It was a simple misinterpretation.
I get it .. you're more on the objective front.

You have been trying to have this gain traction, but your RWI buddies aren't even helping you.
Why doesn't polosi say who she thinks is implicated??

If I was a Democrat and I didn't like pedophiles, The first question I would ask Pelosi is, who are your faves?

America knows why democrats don't ask p
pelosi such questions.

Are you denying that you vote for DemoKKKrats?
Southern KKK.png

Why doesn't polosi say who she thinks is implicated??

If I was a Democrat and I didn't like pedophiles, The first question I would ask Pelosi is, who are your faves?

America knows why democrats don't ask p
pelosi such questions.
So you're a Republican and you do like pedophiles?

Trump partied with them so clearly you have no problem with it.

He should sue Rodgers. I would.
Sorry bout that,

1. And on what grounds would you have the perv sue?
2. Rogers said something that was true, you libtards will sue over nothing, you guys need to learn how this works, counter suit.
3. I think it the perv Kimmel defamed Rogers to the tune of 100 million.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kimmel can dish it out but can't take it. Rodgers struck a nerve with Kimmel over the Epstein client list.

To accuse a man of being on Jeffrey Epstein's airplane? Without any proof? This is what dimwits do. Jimmy is verbally beating the fuck out of Aaron Rogers and Aaron, clearly a Republican, is using lies to fight back. No surprise.

How come Aaron Rodgers doesn't have a girlfriend? Who is his assistant Kevin Lanflisi? A lot of people think they are gay lovers. Soon Aaron will be retired and change his name to Kaitlyn Rogers.

Forum List

Back