Jimmy Kimmel threatens Aaron Rodgers

You’re being a douche.

When you read what I wrote and misinterpret it so massively, that’s on you.

So, maybe consider re-reading it. 👍
Sigh ...

Guests who joined Epstein may not have done intentional acts, yet .. were most likely exposed to the sensualization of Epstein's intention. How else would one interpret your point?

Sigh ...

Guests who joined Epstein may not have done intentional acts, yet .. were most likely exposed to the sensualization of Epstein's intention. How else would one interpret your point?
Ask Melinda Gates about epstein and the people the people he hangs out with.

I’m gonna go out on a limb here.

I imagine that folks could have associated with Epstein without being aware of his propensity for having adults engage in sexual relations with kids.

That said, I wonder which guests who flew into Epstein’s pedo island on the Lolita Express didn’t do so for the purpose of that depraved pedo behavior.

The real evidence is the recordings the CIA undoubtedly has of these prominent people raping children, given that Epstein's entire job as a CIA asset was to get blackmail material on these people. Those recordings will never see the light of day, of course, which leads me to believe none of them are of prominent Republicans. If they were, we would have seen them years ago.

Well...its hard to imagine that JK would be in on this but lets see how it plays out.

But it’s equally hard to imagine that if he was slandered by Rodgers, that Kimmel would just let this go.

So if Rodgers doesn’t get sued by Kimmel in some form or fashion...that would seem to indicate there is something to it.

Well...its hard to imagine that JK would be in on this but lets see how it plays out.

But it’s equally hard to imagine that if he was slandered by Rodgers, that Kimmel would just let this go.

So if Rodgers doesn’t get sued by Kimmel in some form or fashion...that would seem to indicate there is something to it.
What Democrats around today are your "faves"?

Do you like Stephen Colbert?

Sigh ...

Folks who were with Epstein may not have known his proclivities.

So, I reject guilt by association.

However, to whatever extent any of Epstein’s guests did engage in any inappropriate behavior with minors, I hope they get nailed.

I don’t much care how else you “interpreted” what I said. It was a simple misinterpretation.

Last edited:

You have trouble imagining Jimmy "Juggies" "Blackface" Kimmel is a perv?

LOL!

The real evidence is the recordings the CIA undoubtedly has of these prominent people raping children, given that Epstein's entire job as a CIA asset was to get blackmail material on these people. Those recordings will never see the light of day, of course, which leads me to believe none of them are of prominent Republicans. If they were, we would have seen them years ago.
Very dark shit. Not necessarily wrong, though.

Folks who were with Epstein may not have known his proclivities.

So, I reject guilt by association.

However, to whatever extent any of Epstein’s guests did engage in any inappropriate behavior with minors, I hope they get.

I don’t much care how else you “interpreted” what I said. It was a simple misinterpretation.
Birds of a feather flock together.

Ask Melinda Gates about epstein and pals.

Forum List

Back